Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

LailaEzzat

0247B308-F00E-4F01-B592-03B110C202F3.jpeg

£85???? I KNOW YOU FUCKING LYING.

Sales on sweatshirts must be low if she’s giving them away in her medium and large boxes 😂 WE STILL DON’T WANT THEM GIRL.
Also, her target audience aren’t going to be able to afford that and I genuinely feel sorry for the people she is scamming. Like, people are out of work and we are in the midst of a recession and this greedy capitalist isn’t even ashamed of her actions.

anyway for those who want a self care box, let a bitch help you out.

Himalayan bath salts - £2.49 - Boots
Bath bomb - £1 - ASDA
A single jasmine scent candle - £1 - Dunelm (you can print off a basic ass label with a cliche quote for free)
Reed Diffuser - £4.68 - Amazon
Hot chocolate stirrer - £4.25 - Etsy (or can make yourself for cheap)
Tony Moly face mask - £3.50 - Beauty Bay
Gift box £4 - Amazon
Basic slogan sweatshirt - £20 - ASOS
Mesh shopping bag - £2.50 Ebay
Cat ears headband - £2.49 Ebay

Wow look at that, a LARGE self care box for a fraction of the price.
Don’t give your money to this big back no hairline having money grabbing bourgeoisie.

Yep! The largest one she is doing is at 95, and I think one at 35 and 65, lord knows what's shes putting in there but it better be solid gold. And not batch bought tat, a cheap pair of lashes, a hot chocolate stirrer and a candle made by big mama Hill

NOT BIG MAMA HILL 😂😂😂😂 girl ima need you to go ahead and log off for me 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18

Loopiloo

9A01044E-6BF6-4C5F-958A-F11587B695BC.jpeg

What happened to not mixing with other households indoors? This is not essential work! I’m a teacher, I WISH I could work from home! I wouldn’t willingly leave my house right now if I didn’t absolutely have to. Every day I’m putting myself at risk of catching COVID (just like 7 colleagues already have) because I have to be here to educate my students. This idiot has the privilege of working from home, or socially distanced with her cousin in that warehouse funded by the bank of mum and dad, yet she CHOOSES to put herself and her vulnerable family at risk. This situation is not a joke, and good-for-nothing iNfLuEnCeRs like her are taking the piss when they have a duty to follow the rules, whether they like it or not!

• Heart
Reactions: 17

Ohlala

So I commented this under her video and she’s hidden the comment. She’s honestly a fucking piece of shit. Sick and tired of her stupid problematic behaviour, I’ve tried to be nice but it’s just going too far now
I don’t think I’ve ever come across a YouTuber that can not take any sort of criticism and tries to hide it/block people like her. Damn even Molly Mae will address shit she is accused of. This is why people are turning on Emma bc she can’t take any responsibility for her behaviour. How does her cousin sound like the complete opposite but they are in the same family living in the same area? Who is she trying to fool?

• Heart

Ohlala

THISSSSSSSSSSSS!!! it makes me so fucking angry and if it makes me mad i can't imagine how it makes black women feel. like someone said about her before i bet she isn't goin off about YES MAMA WORK IT PERIOD in her fucking business meetings looool and that ad proves their point. blackness is a costume for these bitches that they put on and take off whenever it suits them it's SICK
Yeah it really pisses me off how she just switches it on and off. I doubt that she speaks like that with her fucking Nan bc THTS NOT HOW THEY TALK!! For her it’s just for show and on trend to attract certain people. Why nobody in her family or even her friends call her out for this, is beyond me. If I started speaking in an Irish accent everyone around me would be like what the fuck are you doing. But for her it’s all fun and games and it’s the most infuriating thing I have ever seen. But then she wanna talk about BLM and be a fake activist. I wanna know how many black owned businesses she has bought from since she posted them on her story. I don’t wish bad on people but I genuinely hope her supporters wake up and see the way she is behaving and how she is using AAVE whenever she chooses and how lazy she is and stop following her. Maybe then she will change her way

• Heart

igotthetea

Also forgot to add I feel like her content is shit at the minute because of the weight gain! When I gain a lot of weight I always feel lost in what to wear and find my style I feel like she’s probably at that point from the difference in her style now and a couple of years ago! Once you go over a size 20 especially you become limited to which clothing brands you can buy from!
Not entirely true. I am a size 24 bottom and 22 top and I always look great. Lol.

• Heart

That’sOk

VIP Member
Took one for the team and watched the vlog. Here is a run down.

Day 1
- eating talking about how good her skin is now and how she has been working out in the mornings with her PT?
- opening a glossy box advent calendar which was gifted
- writing in a notebook and 2 seconds of a meeting with her manager?
- went to Asda on the 1st December and was shocked they had sold out of advent calendars. Moans that the shop is too busy.
- puts fake ponytail on. Thinks she is shit hot. Talks about the giveaway. Drinks water.
- goes to Asda at 8pm to get some eggs to bake her banana loaf. (is this essential shopping?)
- admits she is last minute with everything! +1 for self awareness.
- asks people to tell her what she should buy her family.
ADVERT
- shot of her midriff while baking, could have lived without that.

- day 2 opening of advent calendar
- hungry again, makes breakfast and heads to work. No sign of the morning workout.
- 5 minute makeup look.
- talks about Spotify
- finally leaves the house, slips, +1 for entertainment value.
- filming herself packing orders while attempting to sing but pretending she isn’t trying.
ADVERT #2 of 7
- talks about that personalised tissue paper AGAIN!
- gets brows done. They do look good.Brags that all she has is a wax and tint.
- goes to home sense
- shows off her £200 coffee machine, shows off £5 cup
- sits on floor and complains of sore thighs from yesterday’s non existent workout
- shows off 2 £20 lamps
- shows off candles. Shop bought not AllShody™️ ones.
- shows off authentic pasta and olive oil. Pat on the back that she resisted the marble cake.
- shows off £13 chopping board.
- brags she didn’t spend a lot and then goes on to say she spent £110.

DAY 3 (or 300 feel like I have been watching this for years)
- shot of the £200 coffee machine
- plan for the day is therapy and ‘work’
- fills water bottle
- talks about coffee pods
- pat on the back that she didn’t cry at therapy again.
- bitches about an ‘angry lady’ in her DM’s telling her she needs to label her all body ads. (Which one of you is the ‘angry lady’ 😂)
- jam packed day of packing orders and putting labels on candles.
- admits she has 2 blogs from turkey she hasn’t uploaded but drops a spoiler alert she is wearing the NEW all body tracksuit. So exciting!
ANOTHER 2 ADVERTS
- her explaining to someone how she blogs
- has food stuck to her face as pointed out by her dad
- making bath soaks
- karaoke time again.
- ‘empowering’ speech about how she won’t be treated as ‘whatever’
- shows the 2 salmon filets, apparently one is to pack away to eat at a later time (😂😂😂)

Day 4
- up early (for her) as she is going to get her nails done. Spoiler alert we know they are ugly.
- running late but has time to show off her coffee
- packed into the car in that winter coat looking like that character from big hero 6
- informs us she spoke to her friend on FaceTime about emotional self harm. Cried to her mate and felt better. She is healing
2 MORE ADVERTS
- gets nails done. Comes back to a parking ticket
- brags about her car
- apparently has loads to do but wants to go home and eat Burger King
- shows off to do list.
- chomps on Burger King even though she knows it will give her stomach ache in an hour
- does makeup to film tictok haul

Day 5
- off to a slow start... again. Admits it’s 12:50!!!
- feels she can’t do anything till she cleans her flat. Films it because apparently we enjoy it
- opens advent calendar
2 MORE ADVERTS!!!
- plans to go see her nephew at her parents but when she gets there her brother and nephew have gone.
- makes pasta while jumping round with wine in hand
2 MORE ADS!
- films herself eating
- films herself knocking a nail in the wall
- hangs a £5 wall decoration

Day whatever
- she admits she didn’t finish the blog but is editing it to post
- hopes we enjoy it and will see us again next week (spoiler alert she won’t)

side note she had her hair scraped back all week! That poor scalp. And it is clear she does not have enough content for regular vlogs. Almost died of boredom! A while 45 minutes of crap!!!!

• Haha

TruthandLies

A5D5F96A-E4C3-4055-A2C9-83C305AD9245.png

WHY IS SHE SO DISGUSTING
Her brand with fucking food all down her because she’s that greedy she can’t be bothered to wait until she gets home to eat her mammoth sandwich....

Where’s the meal prep? The shopping??? Vile

• Sick
  • Angry

Passthepeach

Chatty Member
On her story she's talking about how the sooner she can afford a deposit on a house the better. This is coming from a woman that just dropped 20k on a car and doesn't pay herself a wage? Stupid bitch

• Haha

Minkel

Chatty Member
Who are these people that are constantly asking her to do a podcast???? I swear she makes shit up.

• Haha
Reactions: 16

Ohlala

I AM DEADDDDD. Imagine you meet up with her thinking she got that Juicy fat ass which she breaks her back for on Instagram. And then see this.
4AF3841E-80D8-475D-98F9-433D8998C819.jpeg
0DD3A4B0-7E2E-4BFC-A3A6-376EC92EC93F.jpeg

• Haha

Ohlala

Loooong time lurker and finally decided to make an account because of this girl. I can’t explain to you how pissed I am that she is bragging about this “boss ass bitch” and “oh I am so busy” person that she wants to be. She wakes up around 10. Goes to work probably for 11-12 and then complains that she’s still at the warehouse past midnight?!?!? For your own company???? Make it make sense. I like when people show how much hard work they put in their business but she’s actually taking the piss. Nothing about what she has done is original. She probably noticed that her sales aren’t great so decided to do these boxes last minute. When you have a business you plan the year in advance to have an idea about what you want to do and what is within the budget. And when you want to grow your business, you’ll have to make sacrifices and sell things for maybe a cheaper price than you’d want to, to bring attention to the business. And then you can increase the value of new items etc. Just feel bad for people who will buy this shit just to support her laziness further

• Heart

Passthepeach

Chatty Member
I am very open minded with sex, I'm 38 and I've had a lot of it, with a lot of people. I'm not ashamed to admit I use sex toys and masturbate both with my partner/s and alone. I would never even think of starting a podcast because who the fuck am I to tell someone how to have sex, I'm not qualified, it would just be me repeating again and again to just do what makes you happy and have clear boundaries when you experiment!? Looking at some of the topics she's written down, she definitely shouldn't be giving advice out on them.
She's had like one relationship and a few one night stands and thinks she's a pro? She really needs to step back before she tarnishes her name and brand.
Precisely!!

I bet big brand names like Nivea are gonna love the squirting topic.

"the kitty kinda fat and she squirt BAYBEE, have a rag ready DAHRLINS cos this pussy more moist than the drum of mac n cheese I made earlier"

Screenshot_20201207_075205.jpg

Also I ain't letting Emma off the hook for this. One of her WHITE best friends out here looking like this and Emma is hush hush hush about it all. Disgusting. So much for the whole BLM and black businesses shit yeah? When your mate is cosplaying a damn black woman. I cannot for the life of me believe this bitch is white, I'm still waiting on that bad boy piece of information regarding her, where's the thread?

Screenshot_20210102_221943.jpg

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha

That’sOk

VIP Member
F02CFD90-6D93-4212-8DDE-16600D8C81E2.jpeg

Shut the fuck up you weird enabling cow. Shock horror maybe just maybe, he didn’t like her!

Now we know why she has such an over inflated ego.

Passthepeach

Chatty Member
In her new haul she tries on size 26 jeans and they still don't fit...

But she does come up with excuses that they're mom jeans and that they're mid rise so take from that what you will.

She's also trying on size 24 and saying they don't fit because there's no stretch... Surely thats a sign that she IS NOT A SIZE 24.

• Haha