Emma Tamsin Hill #2 Chippy bun, flattest bum, put your tongue away hun

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 315014Im actually still pissed off at this. It did NOT happen.

One minute its :"its so hard being a business owner, i dont have that much money because being an adult is so expensive"

Next day its posts like this and pure arrogance

She is so bleeping confused about her who she is i swear.
She’s so obnoxious too.
IF it did happen, in the middle of a pandemic where you’re SUPPOSED TO BE on lockdown, you think getting your car washed is essential???
Emma, if you really think that these people working in car washes are there because they want to be, you really are not as ‘humble and wholesome’ as you make yourself out to be. Some of them will have no choice to be there to be able to earn an income, whilst you sit on your fat arse in your grotty little warehouse with your cheap and tacky brand.

Your car could’ve waited, what would you have done if they weren’t open?
She’s so full of bullshit she can’t see the lies for it

Reactions: 11
" Some of them will have no choice to be there to be able to earn an income, whilst you sit on your fat arse in your grotty little warehouse with your cheap and tacky brand." I am DEAD LOL

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Car washes are closed unless they are automated and attached to a Petrol Garage. The only way she could get it washed would be if she had someone come to her house/work and do it.

I did once pull up at a clients work place (builders merchant) in my OH brand new Jag (my car needed a service so we swapped) and one of the staff asked if i had gotten lost or forgot how to drive and needed showing round the car to show how it works. The look on his face when I told him i know how much he earns and controls his payroll, so if he would please step aside or I recommend his bonus not be added to his pay this month due to poor customer service. and I clipped clopped past him in my heels!

Reactions: 2
i find it so funny that she reads tattle, takes our criticism and then puts it on a to do list

did anyone else see she put up a story from a brand created by doctors specifically for vaginal health. she commented saying she would never put anything but that near her coochie:sick: as it was PH formulated. then the next day she's showing those low quality bath bombs that will clearly give you thrush LOL

she has no clear direction with this business, there is no brand consistency anymore. she thinks up a crappy design that a child could create and gets alice to "make it in house". literally ALL of the allbaby stock is still available on the website.. she hasn't realised her target market are too young to have children yet. she's probably suffering with sales too as their parents can't afford to buy them the products in this climate.
also, HOW AS A "BUSINESSWOMAN" are you only just preparing for xmas now???? this should have been done in june, honestly i can't with this child.

• Heart
Filthy clothes...
So who’s seen Emma’s recent rant and what are people’s thoughts?!
I just can’t believe how thick she is about BOPO.

so Emma says to describe BO PO “it was birthed from the fat positive movement of the 60s and it’s for marginalised bodies so for example, black women (& men) fat women (&men) queer people, non binary, I just don’t have the energy”

I’m sorry if you girls disagree but you cannot put “fat” in the same category as “black” “queer” and gender.
Body positivity is about loving your body for what it is and accepting it.
• You cannot love yourself into an obese body
• body positivity has nothing to do with race, class, gender and sexuality issues, these have their own community

Attachments

Reactions: 5
Filthy clothes...

so Emma says to describe BO PO “it was birthed from the fat positive movement of the 60s and it’s for marginalised bodies so for example, black women (& men) fat women (&men) queer people, non binary, I just don’t have the energy”

I’m sorry if you girls disagree but you cannot put “fat” in the same category as “black” “queer” and gender.
• body positivity has nothing to do with race, class, gender and sexuality issues, these have their own community
I completelyyyy agree! I was shocked when she was comparing it to other movements and categories as if it’s the same thing. She really needs to educate herself and quickly

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Corr the absolute state of her black hoodie on her stories. All bobbly because of how cheap and tacky it is!

• Heart
Corr the absolute state of her black hoodie on her stories. All bobbly because of how cheap and tacky it is!
She is the WORST advert for her own clothes. Who tf would spend £25+ on her items when you can get better quality in high street stores for a fraction of the price. Some of my best quality hoodies weren’t even £15 from primark and H&M! Much nicer colours too

• Heart
It still mentions Brandon, so her ‘rebrand’ and updating has just been done on that cheap app and not been looked into properly
She is the ‘creative’ and her dad is ‘the boring business side’?!?! Honey he is the reason you have a ‘business’ in the first place by piling his cash into something that is nothing more than a hobby for you it seems. Without mummy and daddy financing her and motivating her there would be no AllBody.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I really hope Emma reads all this LOL.
I usually would DM on insta but with Emma I would just get blocked..
Imagine being an influencer and everyone not saying anything to you because of that, or just blocking everyone who did. Let’s see where she is in the next few years.
All Body won’t kick off and her content is getting dryer by the day, not to mention out dated.

Reactions: 4
Filthy clothes...

Body positivity isn't just about fat bodies, its about addressing unrealistic beauty standards and building self confidence. So this absolutely ties in with race and gender.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
If you back to its core body positivity actually started in the victorian era, with women rebelling against the societal standard of corsettes and tiny waistlines.

There's been at least 3 movements and with the current movement having its infancy in the 90s. The so called "fat postive movement" of the 1960s that she states didn't even exist, there was a "fat-in" in 1967, similar to the love ins of the era, think "turn on, tune in and drop out", a few articles and an organisation created in 1969.

They primarily wrote letters and not many supporters or members because guess what? People were much thinner back then and didn't have the mentality that you are healthy at any size and all is beautiful regardless of consequences and that was pretty much it, there wasn't this massive movement she's talking about so she's wrong there for one.

The current iteration really picked up steam in the early 2010s and was pretty much high jacked by the HAES movement too. I get her sentiment but she's wrong on so many things. Her complete and utter disdain for anyone that brings up the obvious health risks of someone her size is just denial and delusion.

All of this btw is just a simple Google away and takes a few minutes to source, so there's no excuse for a woman who makes money off a movement to not know what the hell she's talking about.

She knows that she's setting herself up for failure in the long run. She knows she doesn't have the mental capacity at the moment to combat the dangers of her obesity so why not bank roll it and dine out on her negligence?

Of course other factors play in, such as both her parents and seemingly most of her family being obese too but this attitude of "I don't care I'm a bad witch, you don't need to tell me about my health, you're not a doctor" will kill her career one day and if she's not careful, herself too.

I wish for her to help herself, as much as she is one of the most hypocritical, narcissistic, culturally ignorant and down right rude people I've come accross in the influencer realm, I would actually like her a bit if she came to her senses and got out of the denial that wraps around her entire being. Get help emma, educate yourself and realise what you are doing, before it's too late.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Filthy clothes...

Hmm.. I'm the last person to ever say that Emma is right, but in this instance she is. Body positivity has evolved into " everyone loving their bodies and accepting them" and there are a lot of people who move in fat activist circles that detest that this is BOPO today.
I for one, don't detest the new BOPO, I think theres a huge amount of people that are excluded from the thin and fit standards but also aren't accepted into the fat positivity circles either, and if they have found their home in BOPO to feel accepted for the body that have, then thats lovely and no one should be looking to take that away from anyone.

It is however true, that body positivity did originate from the fat positive movement, which was started to include marginalised bodies that were and are still not accepted in society today. Fat is included alongside queer, black, trans, LGBTQ, non binary folks - bodies that are seen and treated as 'outside the norm', basically bodies that are the absolute opposite of european white beauty standards. I agree with you in that it is hard to see fat on the same level as race, and personally I think fat oppression is entirely different and in another spectrum to racism, it doesn't feel right for me that it exists in the same plain as race. However I also know that BIPOC folk that live in fat bodies, have it a thousand times worse off. Fat oppression is real, tho I believe it effects marginalised groups the hardest.

I do disagree with you tho on your statement of 'you cannot love yourself in an ob*se body', I for one live in and love my fat body. There are so many variables that affect body size; the environment in which you grow up in, genealogy, economic situation, if you grow up in a crime ridden area - it really goes beyond to what you put in your body. Size is really not determined by what you eat(sorry gillian mckeith). I have had thin friends that could eat 4 helpings and then still have room for dessert, and they are still thin and who eat like that on a daily basis. It is frustrating for me to be judged for my body being bigger and to be assumed i eat in that way when I don't. Society's shaming of fat people is high level, it is so hard to love your body when you are shamed for the way it looks especially more so when it is outside the realms of the hourglass figure (notice how a lot of plus size models are hourglass shaped and hardly any who are mainstream popular have larger tummies).

I've probably gone off on a tangent but to be quite honest, the BOPO conversation is a pretty huge one. i will say, bc i've been there when i was submerged in diet culture, I've held a lot of anger and hate towards fat people for being fat, strain on the NHS bs. It can feel like to a lot of non fat people a slap in the face, when fat people are announcing that yay we love ourselves. I believe this stems from the path that is set out for every person that includes dieting and making ourselves smaller i.e those weight loss ads that say 'just lose 30 ibs and you too can live your dream life' - that message is tied up for so many of us. So when we see fat people breaking away from that and finding self love it a) can feel impossible to believe & b) we're like "UM EXCUSE ME! you did not lose 30Ibs so no you can't move forward onto your dream life, not before me when im slimmer than you". Its a weird hierarchy thing that pits people against each other rather than supporting one another. Someone reminded me on another thread, if another fellow human is happy and connected, in a relationship, why does it matter if they are fat? Honestly i was v insecure for a long time and felt sensitive and annoyed if i'd see girls who were bigger than me in relationships and now (after a lot of insecurity unpacking) it genuinely warms my heart.

From reading these threads about Emma, it seems we all do share the same dislike of her dishonesty when it comes to her size. its internalised fat phobia that causes people to lie about their size, I definitely don't like her arrogance and I think as a plus size influencer its shady to not be honest about your sizing and fit when thats what most of your following are following you for 🤔

Side note: If anyone is interested in learning more about the origins of bopo & fat acceptance, I can't recommend Christy Harrison's Food Psych podcast enough. She covers so many topics and she is a professional! Which Idk about you folks, i find it more informative to listen to field researchers over " i can't be bothered" influencers 😅

• Heart
Reactions: 14
She needs to stop comparing being fat to being black/Queer. She has the choice to lose weight, I don’t have the choice to change my race. I’ve seen a few (often white) body positive/fat ‘activist’ do it and it’s so insulting

• Heart
Reactions: 24
(“Sugary tea”) When I said “you cannot love yourself into an obese body” I 100% stand by that. If you are maintaining weight by over eating and not exercising (harming your body) that’s not true self love. The calories and fat have to come from somewhere, watch Anna Richardson’s “Secret Eaters” on channel 4 or even look into Obese to Beast on YouTube who is big in HAES AND BOPO chat.

i really appreciate your comments and contribution here, and I agree with a lot of what else you’ve said. Fat phobia is real, and the fat acceptance body positivity movement has helped so many women feel good in their own skin and live happier and more fulfilled lives, what more could you want?💗

I just really believe there does need to be a balance. Dishonest influencers such as Emma make the problem worse in my opinion. I wish she was more educated about the movement she categorises herself in, unfortunately she has contributed to the confusion and disagreement amongst her followers.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
When I said “you cannot love yourself into an obese body” I 100% stand by that.
If you are maintaining weight by over eating and not exercising (harming your body) that’s not true self love.
The calories and fat have to come from somewhere, watch Anna Richardson’s “Secret Eaters” on channel 4 or even look into Obese to Beast on YouTube who is big in HAES AND BOPO chat.
Obese to beast is lucifer himself in certain BOPO and HAES circles because deep down they know he's right

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I think it’s important to point out that it’s unhealthy to be at either end, if you are anorexic or obese.
People used to argue that putting starving models on catwalks was promoting eating disorders and a unhealthy lifestyle. The argument goes both ways. However, there are many people around the world who have illnesses which are out of their control that cause weight loss/weight gain.
Thyroid issues, Prader-Willi Syndrome, steroid medication, chemotherapy, etc these all cause weight loss or weight gain. So in that respect to say that it’s wrong to link body image to sexuality, isn’t entirely accurate. I think we must understand that there is a percentage of people who actually cannot control their bodies. And so, It’s important we have representation for those people.
However, the struggle of people of colour is completely different. People are not being lynched or murdered by police due to their size. It shows how ignorant and uneducated Emma really is.
She thinks that POC are supposed to applaud her for giving us recognition? No ma’am.

Also, nobody has discussed these factories where her clothes are made. Turkey has one of the worst reputations for factory worker abuse. Many factory workers in Turkey are Syrian refugees and are paid to bare minimum, if paid at all. I know she showed that little clip when she went during lockdown however, the work conditions themselves may be fine. They do, however, have a bad reputation of exploiting refugees.

• Heart
I think it’s important to point out that it’s unhealthy to be at either end, if you are anorexic or obese.
People used to argue that putting starving models on catwalks was promoting eating disorders and a unhealthy lifestyle. The argument goes both ways. However, there are many people around the world who have illnesses which are out of their control that cause weight loss/weight gain.
Thyroid issues, Prader-Willi Syndrome, steroid medication, chemotherapy, etc these all cause weight loss or weight gain. So in that respect to say that it’s wrong to link body image to sexuality, isn’t entirely accurate. I think we must understand that there is a percentage of people who actually cannot control their bodies. And so, It’s important we have representation for those people.
However, the struggle of people of colour is completely different. People are not being lynched or murdered by police due to their size. It shows how ignorant and uneducated Emma really is.
She thinks that POC are supposed to applaud her for giving us recognition? No ma’am.

Also, nobody has discussed these factories where her clothes are made. Turkey has one of the worst reputations for factory worker abuse. Many factory workers in Turkey are Syrian refugees and are paid to bare minimum, if paid at all. I know she showed that little clip when she went during lockdown however, the work conditions themselves may be fine. They do, however, have a bad reputation of exploiting refugees.
Yes thank you for this!! we cannot put race in the same category as obesity, we must respect each category individually for what they are!
Yes it’s right there are small groups of people who cannot help their body weight and the same way we stopped putting anorexic girls on catwalks, we should not glamourise obesity either, sorry not sorry!

and oh my god I didn’t even think about Turkey! Funny how she’s not so open with that side of things, she must be finding the cheapest product line and not considering WHO is making her clothes at all. The girl had the audacity to say the fit is amazing when she had the worst camel toe of 2020.

again, I wish she read this and even ATTEMPTED to address any of these very important issues!

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.