Emma Tamsin Hill #2 Chippy bun, flattest bum, put your tongue away hun

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m sorry but if she’s struggling to find men to eat her narn, it’s not them, it’s her. Because almost every man brags about it in 2020. She’s just not the one they wanna do it too. She forgets we’ve seen her ex, he was a scrawny little twig who probably got lost down there. She don’t get handsome muscular attractive men. I’m a plus size woman, im bigger than Emma. I get muscular handsome sexy melanin gods that wanna eat my narn. She’s not the girl I wanna take a leaf outta her book from. She’s childish.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
If a man is bragging about not going down then it's probably cause he doesn't have a bleeping clue what he's doing. However, like someone said before she is making a massive generalisation here about probably a couple of people she's been chatting to. She wouldn't be complaining if a woman said she didn't like performing blow jobs. It's personal choice. Also she isn't in a relationship shes having casual sex (apparently), and some people find oral sex something intimate that's kept for relationships only.

• Heart
The ‘great’ sex I had at 22 or whatever age Emma is, I later realised was actually terrible when I got into my 30’s. I’m not saying it can’t be great at that age at all, what I’m saying is sexy Miss Carribean-No Iron, who’s only had 1 real boyfriend isn't the expert she believes herself to be.

• Haha
Agree with you all and would add: if she wants to be a business woman in the "fashion" industry, i am not sure this is the kind of professional content I would share... I mean, I follow few instagrammer that specifically talk about sex and pleasure, and I really love them, but don't really care about Mr. H&m or Mr. Zara sex life 😅😅
If you want to sell clothes, just tell me about your sweatshirts, not your amazing vagina!!!!

She wants to show us how edgy and bad witch she is, but I just find it tasteless......

• Heart
  • Haha
Even when you watch her “losing my virginity” video on YouTube that she filmed at age 22/23 even... she talks about this one childish sexual experience as if it’s Christian grey 😂😂.

I remember watching it and thinking wow this girl must never have sex

I feel like talking and bragging about it shows you are lacking in company in the bedroom... I remember being a teenager and finding excuses to talk about joke about sex/ dick/ etc rarely getting any.. then getting a boyfriend shagging all the time finding others speaking about it like that

Tasteless, cringe and desperate

Reactions: 5
Who are these people that are constantly asking her to do a podcast???? I swear she makes tit up.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Who are these people that are constantly asking her to do a podcast???? I swear she makes tit up.
There is no way anyone wants her to do a shite podcast! She fails to get any decent Instagram content out and we all know about the youtube shambles. Did she not try to host a radio show at one point as well? Another idea that never took off. Jack of all trades, master of none!

Reactions: 9
In a pandemic, filled with stress, anxiety, friends and family getting ill and some dying and all this witch is worried about is her super soaker steamed clam and whether or not people are having "good sex" honestly when is she going to learn that all this isn't a personality trait.

I don't imagine she brings this up in the meetings and zoom calls. Did you see her demeanor with the garment suppliers in Turkey? Almost like a shy little girl, I doubt she was in there AAVE-ING it up asking if Ceyda was getting her box eaten that night.

Honestly it's embarrassing for her. Look, facts are facts. The bigger she gets, less people are going to find her attractive. The more slovenly she gets more people will be turned off. If they ever find her social her media then I'm pretty sure more will be turned off as she's insufferable. So with the handful of men that are left, if some won't go down on a woman they've just been texting for 3 days then ACCEPT THAT. Imagine a man talking saying it's whack that a woman won't suck his dick off the jump.

Seriously, just duck you Emma because ain't no man gonna be doing that for a long time. Tier 4 is knocking on your door at midnight.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
most men are eager to let you know they will go down on you if they like you loooool emma for once it’s not men that are the problem it’s YOU

• Heart
Reactions: 5
The fact that the only thing she worries about is if people have good sex or not is crazy. First lockdown she was crying about her parents being high risk and now she wanna bash men that don’t eat pussy. A lot of women enjoy having this done to them and they will find the right person that will be happy and willing to do so. Just bc some don’t wanna do it doesn’t mean she needs to talk tit about them. ITS A PREFERENCE. And I am sure these men will find women that are not that crazy into it. Also, I wouldn’t just wanna go suck anybodies dick. You really need to trust that person on a different level bc STIs are a real thing and if a man goes down on you and you have some kind of infection then what... She just pisses me off with all this bullshit talk. She shouldn’t even be sleeping with bleeping strangers bc of her hIgH RiSk PaReNtS which she clearly don’t give a tit about anymore. She knows her life is so bleeping boring that the only thing she can talk about is sex or self love.

• Heart
In a pandemic, filled with stress, anxiety, friends and family getting ill and some dying and all this witch is worried about is her super soaker steamed clam and whether or not people are having "good sex" honestly when is she going to learn that all this isn't a personality trait.

I don't imagine she brings this up in the meetings and zoom calls. Did you see her demeanor with the garment suppliers in Turkey? Almost like a shy little girl, I doubt she was in there AAVE-ING it up asking if Ceyda was getting her box eaten that night.

Honestly it's embarrassing for her. Look, facts are facts. The bigger she gets, less people are going to find her attractive. The more slovenly she gets more people will be turned off. If they ever find her social her media then I'm pretty sure more will be turned off as she's insufferable. So with the handful of men that are left, if some won't go down on a woman they've just been texting for 3 days then ACCEPT THAT. Imagine a man talking saying it's whack that a woman won't suck his dick off the jump.

Seriously, just duck you Emma because ain't no man gonna be doing that for a long time. Tier 4 is knocking on your door at midnight.
If Ceyda is getting her box eaten LOOOOOL IM DEAD!!!

for real though, she is so out of touch. Some people haven’t had ANY sex, some haven’t even seen their partners for most, if not all of the pandemic so far, yet she’s fretting this much about her casual (and totally irresponsible!) dick appointments with any Tom, Dick or Harry who’ll even dare to venture into her pitbull grip vagina

The fact that the only thing she worries about is if people have good sex or not is crazy. First lockdown she was crying about her parents being high risk and now she wanna bash men that don’t eat pussy. A lot of women enjoy having this done to them and they will find the right person that will be happy and willing to do so. Just bc some don’t wanna do it doesn’t mean she needs to talk tit about them. ITS A PREFERENCE. And I am sure these men will find women that are not that crazy into it. Also, I wouldn’t just wanna go suck anybodies dick. You really need to trust that person on a different level bc STIs are a real thing and if a man goes down on you and you have some kind of infection then what... She just pisses me off with all this bullshit talk. She shouldn’t even be sleeping with bleeping strangers bc of her hIgH RiSk PaReNtS which she clearly don’t give a tit about anymore. She knows her life is so bleeping boring that the only thing she can talk about is sex or self love.
Exactly!!! She was really trying to play that “model responsible citizen” act in the first lockdown. I guess she’s too damn dehydrated to resist the D! 💦

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The girl constantly has filthy hair and wears filthy clothes. She looks grubby about 80% of the time. Who would be wanting to eat her pussy when she looks like she has questionable hygiene?

• Sick
  • Heart
The girl constantly has filthy hair and wears filthy clothes. She looks grubby about 80% of the time. Who would be wanting to eat her pussy when she looks like she has questionable hygiene?
But what man can resist the mega cruncher super soaker deluxe 3000 Croydon to barking and beyond fat pussy better than skinny pussy clam bake Longridge 4 tits for the price of 2 I'm extremely lonely so I act out special?

• Haha
Reactions: 19
id love to know what her online dating page says yeno hahaha

business owner, daddies girl, looking for my tall king 😪😚🤪

E8EE52A8-BB22-4663-B57D-1B71FE98C8AD.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 25
But what man can resist the mega cruncher super soaker deluxe 3000 Croydon to barking and beyond fat pussy better than skinny pussy clam bake Longridge 4 tits for the price of 2 I'm extremely lonely so I act out special?
Oh gosh 4 tits! Killed me 🤣🤣

Reactions: 3
this needs to be the next thread title

Emma tamzin Hill: Four tits for the price of two... If a man doesn’t want to eat your pussy the problem is you!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
23BA90FE-0984-4BB2-98B2-9C42818B2007.jpeg

What growth has she actually done apart from ✨therapy✨. And even that she has to make that a personality trail. If this witch slowed down anyone she would start to literally decompose!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.