Emma Tamsin Hill #2 Chippy bun, flattest bum, put your tongue away hun

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hahahahahahahahahahaha omg. She really thinks any man will ever take her seriously and now just want her for her fat juicy delectable super soaker 2.0 that she advertises for all to see? She needs to learn some self respect, humble herself and take these constant rejections as a sign🤮
View attachment 363390
Literally came here about this... she seems to jump SO FAST. She reeks of desperation. Wonder if her being home around family has made her realise how sad and lonely her life is... little miss ‘boss witch don’t need anybody’

Reactions: 2
AND she's lost her hardrive... so we have been informed that we'll have to wait until she finds it and then edits the material for the final vlogmas (the excitement is killing me)

Just imagine this biffa working in the real world my god

• Haha
Reactions: 11
on her story she's getting her nails done but has food in front of her. you can't eat with a mask on.....
can't she wait 30 mins for food instead of sitting there with no mask ffs
selfish

Reactions: 7
Oh my god that is shocking #foodaddiction!!
I remember her eating a full on meal in the bath, bleeping disgusting mate

Yes, I know having a late meal is normal BUT the smell of nail polish etc and it’s unsafe. I’m down here in London in Tier 4 (soon to be stricter) no hair salons gyms or nail bars, and The Hill is up north scoffing her face no mask while getting her nails done😂

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
that poor nail tech has worked all day & now has someone eating a dirty, filthy egg in front of her

Reactions: 6
You notice the more dont do that's the more jamaican her accent gets lol. Also I have never seen anyone eat getting there nails done! All that dust ffs man she is bleeping gross!.

Reactions: 8
its really disgusting too for the staff and the other customers!!! Surely people can WAIT and eat after. if you are that hungry or diabetic or something where you need food urgently, then let someone else go in front of you as I assume she is in a walk in bar as my beauticians salon would not put up with that behaviour and sense of entitlement that you could just walk in with a bloody takeway!!!!
my nail tech always offers coffee and usually at Christmas there is some quality street around as a little treat! I think a coffee or a cold drink is quite enough. To bring hot smelly food and stuff it in with one hand when you are having your nails done is really unnecessary and rude and not hygienic. I hate to turn into my mum but is it lady like?
can I also point out if you are stuffing a takeaway in, you are not wearing a mask. My walk in nail bar does not allow anyone in without masks

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
The ‘technical’ word you were looking for Emma is cunnilingus (which is oral stimulation of the vulva or clitoris). I’m not being funny but saying that men have an issue is a vast generalisation. It depends on your/his/her/non binary etc. preferences (which can change from day to
day or partner to partner) You shouldn't shame the men you’ve been with just because they didn’t want to go down on you. Maybe you should have a chat with your man? However I suppose you’re into ‘D appointments’ (no shade, you do you boo) so being able to have an adult conversation about your likes/dislikes is harder. Anyhoo, can’t wait to see your sexual revolution in the new year ha ha

• Haha
The word she is looking for is oral sex. She really thinks she can go on insta and act like the nations biggest sex educator, talking about people having tit sex etc. Put some clothes on grow up. I have never met anyone who brags about not giving a woman oral sex. If a man doesn’t want to give oral then so what, move on and find someone who will if that’s what you want.

2020 is a tit show of a year... people are having bad sex. She is so out of touch! Peoples relatives are dying, people are losing their jobs, can’t afford to pay the bills, I am sure the last thing on everyone’s mind is having a good shag! Plus restrictions meaning households can’t mix but that’s another rant 😂

A2A6D838-623B-406D-B5BF-BA19C05D1E85.png

The word she is looking for is oral sex. She really thinks she can go on insta and act like the nations biggest sex educator, talking about people having tit sex etc. Put some clothes on grow up. I have never met anyone who brags about not giving a woman oral sex. If a man doesn’t want to give oral then so what, move on and find someone who will if that’s what you want.

2020 is a tit show of a year... people are having bad sex. She is so out of touch! Peoples relatives are dying, people are losing their jobs, can’t afford to pay the bills, I am sure the last thing on everyone’s mind is having a good shag! Plus restrictions meaning households can’t mix but that’s another rant 😂

View attachment 364660
Must think she’s some sort of sex guru. She’s been single the whole of 2020 don’t know who she thinks she is.

I’m so sorry but yes fat girls can have sex etc but it is definitely very limited. I don’t struggle with weight myself but I’m not convinced Emma is the sex guru we all need. 🤣

Attachments

Reactions: 9
Honestly can’t cope with her thinking she’s some sex goddess and knows EVERYTHING about it. Watch out Anna Richardson - The Hill’s coming for your gig

• Haha
Reactions: 8
No offense but seeing her camel toe in her cheap fabric Allbody trackies just screams some sort of vag yeast infection or BV. And I wouldn't want to chow down on it either!

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Oh my god that is shocking #foodaddiction!!
I remember her eating a full on meal in the bath, bleeping disgusting mate

Yes, I know having a late meal is normal BUT the smell of nail polish etc and it’s unsafe. I’m down here in London in Tier 4 (soon to be stricter) no hair salons gyms or nail bars, and The Hill is up north scoffing her face no mask while getting her nails done😂
she’s in tier 3 and all, near where my mum lives. It’s actually a joke, I live in tier 2 and don’t even go out n about often just go without tit for a while.

On the accents tho av lived in a diff city from my lancs hometown for 8 years now and only over the past year starting to noticeably sound different. she’s a joke and a fraud and i cba with her anymore

Must think she’s some sort of sex guru. She’s been single the whole of 2020 don’t know who she thinks she is.

I’m so sorry but yes fat girls can have sex etc but it is definitely very limited. I don’t struggle with weight myself but I’m not convinced Emma is the sex guru we all need. 🤣
literally advice from someone who doesn’t even wash her sex toys and leaves them in the kitchen

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.