Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

chocdip

VIP Member
SICKY SALLY EMMA, she definitely pegs Gaz.
Chesta’s hair ain’t curly it’s frizzy you Prat (I put S.P.A.Z but moderater changed it as it’s apparently offensive 😂)
The munchausen thread been going ages, I personally just don’t like repeated thread titles and that’s just my opinion so wether it was my suggestion or something else I just personally like a new one to laugh at but glad you’re happy you won… have a great Saturday 😁
It is highly offence to people like my son who's diagnosed is ******* quadriplegic cerebral palsy

Not sure why people don't know how offence it is to a disabled person

• Heart
Reactions: 84

Rose94

VIP Member
08D30C50-307B-4355-9A80-25BB77C5A958.jpeg
Oh yes emma poor you in your 1.2 million pound mansion funded by your husband must be so hard! Some people out there are homeless, can’t afford to heat their house, skipping meals to feed their kids, living in hostels and fled DV but no poor you Emma you have it so hard I totally understand 🙄 Stupid cow

Reactions: 39

Rose94

VIP Member
I feel so bad for Emma’s future daughter in law 💀💀 she’ll wanna share their bed on their wedding night knowing Emma

• Haha
Reactions: 37

ghostriderhere

VIP Member
“Would love a flight without delay for once” … spoilt ungrateful bitch, some of us would love a flight full stop.

Reactions: 37

Redgirl81

VIP Member
625E10DF-43EE-430F-AA6C-54F92277CF37.jpeg
‘I

I feel like I’ve abandoned my child’ 😳😳
He’s only at flippin school for 6 hours not packed off to the other side of the world 🤦🏼‍♀️

So she’s actually moved into his bedroom, I thought that when she got him a double bed a few months back. No wonder we always see Gaz and Prim at 6am doing lengths of the garden whilst her and scraggy head have probably got a ‘do not disturb’ sign on there bedroom door. She’s fucking strange.

• Haha
Reactions: 36

samalambbxtch

Chatty Member
Gary put up a bunch of photos of Chester and said that his time with Chester pre starting school had been 'the best days of my life'. No mention of Primrose of course. If Prim had been a female version of Chester or looked like Emma she'd be plastered all over Gary's page, but sadly she looks like Gary with Emma's thin pre filler lips so Gary isn't interested. He's a real looks fascist.
Don’t think this is fair. Gary clearly adores primrose, it’s Emma that’s always giving passive aggressive digs at the way she looks.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Has anyone seen Charlotte Crosby is pregnant, glad she’s got someone there for her and a supportive partner this time after what she went through with Gary and the etopic one

• Heart
Reactions: 33

Rose94

VIP Member
Has anyone seen Charlotte Crosby is pregnant, glad she’s got someone there for her and a supportive partner this time after what she went through with Gary and the etopic one
Gary is a piece of shit for what he did to charlotte! And I suspect the reason he stuck around when he knocked up Emma was because he didn’t want to get the bad reputation for doing it again if he did, he stuck with her and left GS because it was the “right thing to do” not what he wanted to do

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 33

Lurkerlurker2019

Aren't I the lucky one. Primrose is in my youngest's group at nursery and judging by the (rather poorly) covered up school logo on Chester's jumper, he's at the same primary as my eldest. Can't wait to see Emma slumming it with us commoners!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 32

Rubywoooo

Chatty Member
Pasta with milk on. For breakfast. "Primrose's choice".

I'm sorry but no. They need to be told "no" once in a while it's actually beyond a joke now.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 31

Blahblahahaaa77

VIP Member
Last week she said King Chesta hadn’t slept since his intro day at nursery but this week the kids sleep perfectly due to these oil lamps that they’ve had since birth, which is it?

• Haha

Blahblahahaaa77

VIP Member
So, let me get this right … Lord Chesta can’t go to nursery or be apart from the faker for 10 mins because he’s so anxious and nervous in new surroundings, doesn’t cope well with noise and has complete meltdowns on the regular because he’s ‘ill’ but appears completely fine on a plane, in an airport and now he’s having the time of his life in an Ibiza ‘beach club’. Yeah, sure 🤔

• Haha
  • Heart

samalambbxtch

Chatty Member
Absolutely sure she stopped him doing this, if all else failed she'd have played the sickness card. She'd never trust him around Charlotte and I'm not sure he'd trust himself with their history.
Also she kept making a point about how they weren't getting on which I reckon fits with all this.
Very sad with all that they went through that she's stopping them being friends.
Omgggg I’ve said this before and I’ll say it again, it isn’t sad in the slightest that they aren’t friends! Has anyone considered that Charlotte wouldn’t want anything to do with him after he traumatised her?
how many women would want their husbands to be friends with an ex who they had so much history with?? I wouldn’t, and doubt you would either. People move on and grow up, that’s life. It isn’t sad or weird.
Emma is a fruit loop and a questionable mother, but don’t blame her for this one.

• Heart

Eyeofthetiger

VIP Member
I was crying laughing at that, I couldn’t even screenshot. Imagine being shocked a Spanish website is in Spanish! Thick as shit, thank god your husbands fucked people on tv so your kids don’t have to work; they stand no chance with the dna they inherited

• Haha
Reactions: 30