Emma Mcvey #7 It’s 2022, Emma by name munchausens by proxy thread no2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why is Chester still in a pram? Pure laziness he’s almost starting school

Reactions: 19
I've said it before but I'll say it again

Just cut the damn kids hair. It is awful

Reactions: 13
He was definitely going to get angry at being swilled, but then he saw little angel Chesta who can do no wrong 😇

Reactions: 2
Someone missing from Aaron's list here 👀🤔 considering he was supposed to be his 'best mate' in the GS house.
Wonder how many more people he has to cut out of his life.
Weren’t they supposed to be mates before geordie shore as well, I’m sure Gaz brought him in when someone left? Sad if it’s all because of Emma falling out with Talia

Reactions: 9
Weren’t they supposed to be mates before geordie shore as well, I’m sure Gaz brought him in when someone left? Sad if it’s all because of Emma falling out with Talia
Yes he said he was one of his best mates before the show 🙈

Reactions: 1
And when they each did their stories for that spin off seems they were friends for years before and then after seems a shame really if they have fell out over Emma or Talia

Reactions: 7
And when they each did their stories for that spin off seems they were friends for years before and then after seems a shame really if they have fell out over Emma or Talia
Emma is dick though, so who can blame them 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Didn’t Aaron and Talia go to there wedding aswell so they must of only fell out recently.

Emma used to follow both of them too but now doesn’t. I think after the wedding Talia or Aaron has probably reposted something of Charlotte on there stories.. (as you do because there friends) and psycho Emma would of seen it and has got the hump and told Gary he can’t be friends with them anymore 🤣🤣🤣

Poor Gary no friends and no life. Haha

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.