Emma Mcvey #7 It’s 2022, Emma by name munchausens by proxy thread no2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I get influencer culture, they're paid through Ads. But this woman sells her soul to the devil, in fact worse, her children and their privacy!
There's just some things where you have to draw the line, and putting up a picture of Prim in her pants is a disgrace, all just to make a few quid.
She does not care for her little girl at all, she should be ashamed.

And....the Chester stuff has all been projected onto him, I work in the field of psychology, she needs to seek help, her children are a direct result of her influence. Gaz be a man and Father and step in for gods sake!!! Just because you and your wife are happy to bare all to the world doesn't mean your children should too!

Primrose - Pants - AD

Vile woman 🤬

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Do you think that Emma has put a stop to Gary taking part in the GS reunion it’s such a shame it would be great to see him and Charlotte talk through their differences. His not allowed to do anything now apart from get up with prom at crack of dawn and play gold Gary parsnip Beadle is now known as Gary heads gone mcavey 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Do you think that Emma has put a stop to Gary taking part in the GS reunion it’s such a shame it would be great to see him and Charlotte talk through their differences. His not allowed to do anything now apart from get up with prom at crack of dawn and play gold Gary parsnip Beadle is now known as Gary heads gone mcavey 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
I’m sure one of them put something up saying that she was ill so he couldn’t do it, also maybe something to do with it being his past. I honestly can’t remember but I think it was something along those lines

Reactions: 1
I get influencer culture, they're paid through Ads. But this woman sells her soul to the devil, in fact worse, her children and their privacy!
There's just some things where you have to draw the line, and putting up a picture of Prim in her pants is a disgrace, all just to make a few quid.
She does not care for her little girl at all, she should be ashamed.

And....the Chester stuff has all been projected onto him, I work in the field of psychology, she needs to seek help, her children are a direct result of her influence. Gaz be a man and Father and step in for gods sake!!! Just because you and your wife are happy to bare all to the world doesn't mean your children should too!

Primrose - Pants - AD

Vile woman 🤬
Wow that is disgusting

Absolutely sure she stopped him doing this, if all else failed she'd have played the sickness card. She'd never trust him around Charlotte and I'm not sure he'd trust himself with their history.
Also she kept making a point about how they weren't getting on which I reckon fits with all this.
Very sad with all that they went through that she's stopping them being friends.

Reactions: 4
Absolutely sure she stopped him doing this, if all else failed she'd have played the sickness card. She'd never trust him around Charlotte and I'm not sure he'd trust himself with their history.
Also she kept making a point about how they weren't getting on which I reckon fits with all this.
Very sad with all that they went through that she's stopping them being friends.
Omgggg I’ve said this before and I’ll say it again, it isn’t sad in the slightest that they aren’t friends! Has anyone considered that Charlotte wouldn’t want anything to do with him after he traumatised her?
how many women would want their husbands to be friends with an ex who they had so much history with?? I wouldn’t, and doubt you would either. People move on and grow up, that’s life. It isn’t sad or weird.
Emma is a fruit loop and a questionable mother, but don’t blame her for this one.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Omgggg I’ve said this before and I’ll say it again, it isn’t sad in the slightest that they aren’t friends! Has anyone considered that Charlotte wouldn’t want anything to do with him after he traumatised her?
how many women would want their husbands to be friends with an ex who they had so much history with?? I wouldn’t, and doubt you would either. People move on and grow up, that’s life. It isn’t sad or weird.
Emma is a fruit loop and a questionable mother, but don’t blame her for this one.
My ex partner dropped me off at hospital as I was having a miscarriage and it was BAD. He drove to the house of the lass he was shagging, came picked me up 3 days later and then I broke up with him when I found out. I almost died and if I saw him in the street I think I'd either run away or have a panic attack. Charlotte probably wants NOTHING to do with him. She had an ectopic pregnancy whilst he was on Ex on the Beach shagging around then suddenly Emma's pregnant and he never acknowledged Charlotte once and just fucked her off and massively let her down. It's disgusting and I doubt the partner of my ex would want him at our school reunion (if there was one) if she knew I was there, so I can understand why Emma would not want him going but at the same time, sad that you can't trust the father of your kids and husband. I agree, I wouldn't want my partner seeing his ex if they went through tit like that with things like that, sometimes people need 'closure'. The reunion would have been a good way foe them to talk. Emma knows Gaz was cheating WITH her and ON her. Leopards never change their cheating spots. If he hasn't cheated, it's because she's threatened he'll not see the kids

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
A
My ex partner dropped me off at hospital as I was having a miscarriage and it was BAD. He drove to the house of the lass he was shagging, came picked me up 3 days later and then I broke up with him when I found out. I almost died and if I saw him in the street I think I'd either run away or have a panic attack. Charlotte probably wants NOTHING to do with him. She had an ectopic pregnancy whilst he was on Ex on the Beach shagging around then suddenly Emma's pregnant and he never acknowledged Charlotte once and just fucked her off and massively let her down. It's disgusting and I doubt the partner of my ex would want him at our school reunion (if there was one) if she knew I was there, so I can understand why Emma would not want him going but at the same time, sad that you can't trust the father of your kids and husband. I agree, I wouldn't want my partner seeing his ex if they went through tit like that with things like that, sometimes people need 'closure'. The reunion would have been a good way foe them to talk. Emma knows Gaz was cheating WITH her and ON her. Leopards never change their cheating spots. If he hasn't cheated, it's because she's threatened he'll not see the kids
Wow I'm sorry that happened to you.

Reactions: 3
A
Wow I'm sorry that happened to you.
It was 10 years ago, I'm okay now but I'm still angry with the fucker if I think about it. Blessing in disguise in a weird way. Byt Charlotte almost not only died byt almost lost her chance to be a mum. He was an absolute disgrace to her and it doesn't matter how juch if a good dad he is or loyal husband, he's still a prick.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
That’s heartbreaking I’m so sorry you had to go through that.
It just baffles me that time and time again it gets mentioned on this thread that Emma is horrible for not ‘letting’ them be friends. Like Charlottes been sat by the phone for the last 6 years desperately awaiting for her permission to talk to him🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I know he treated her appallingly but she said on the programme that she wanted to talk to him and even sent him a message but from what I’ve seen I bet he didn’t reply and I honestly think if Emma wasn’t on the scene he would have done

• Sick
Reactions: 3
But she's said she wants to be his friend, I'm not saying I'd be or I'd be ok if I was Emma with them being friends. But they're adults and have moved on. The whole cast of that show are friends and share a bond we know nothing about, he's the one on the outside. Surely it's healthier to just be civil than carry around hate forever.
Please understand I'm not talking about friends that meet up for coffee each week I'm just talking about them being able to remember it's not all bad and also gave them both what they have in life now.

• Wow
Reactions: 1
I think it’s fucked that Charlotte wants to be friends with him, move on girl! If it’s not just for views then she needs some serious therapy, she isn’t going to get closure from someone who treated her like shite.
also it probably isn’t Emma, she wouldn’t care less if Gary jogged on and left her with chesta. More than likely Gary doesn’t need the money and has no emotions and couldn’t care less

• Heart
That’s heartbreaking I’m so sorry you had to go through that.
It just baffles me that time and time again it gets mentioned on this thread that Emma is horrible for not ‘letting’ them be friends. Like Charlottes been sat by the phone for the last 6 years desperately awaiting for her permission to talk to him🥴
EXACTLY. She's controlling, yes and manipulative but I don't think she's wrong with that at all.

But she's said she wants to be his friend, I'm not saying I'd be or I'd be ok if I was Emma with them being friends. But they're adults and have moved on. The whole cast of that show are friends and share a bond we know nothing about, he's the one on the outside. Surely it's healthier to just be civil than carry around hate forever.
Please understand I'm not talking about friends that meet up for coffee each week I'm just talking about them being able to remember it's not all bad and also gave them both what they have in life now.
No she said that she wanted to NOT be enemies, didn't she. She never said she wanted to be his friend and she never said they'd talk. I think she's a woman who was left to deal with a life threatening ectopic pregnancy ON HER OWN and needs closure. So to her, not hating him would give her that. But yeah, I don't think she wants to be his friend and i don't think she's ever said that she doesm

And it would be karma for Emma because rhe sly duck once said that at least she (emma) could give him a healthy baby. So...

• Wow
EXACTLY. She's controlling, yes and manipulative but I don't think she's wrong with that at all.

No she said that she wanted to NOT be enemies, didn't she. She never said she wanted to be his friend and she never said they'd talk. I think she's a woman who was left to deal with a life threatening ectopic pregnancy ON HER OWN and needs closure. So to her, not hating him would give her that. But yeah, I don't think she wants to be his friend and i don't think she's ever said that she doesm

And it would be karma for Emma because rhe sly duck once said that at least she (emma) could give him a healthy baby. So...
Noooooooo don’t she said that??!!! What a bleep

now I hope Charlottes baby is super cute unlike the little demon white walker

• Haha
Reactions: 14

Emma actually said that? :O

Nope she's clearly said she wants to be his friend 🤷 said she couldn't see why they couldn't have that and that there were massive highs.
She's said it numerous times but in this reunion she's very emotional about not being his friend. Who knows why but if it's what she needs to put it to rest then he shouldn't be the one rebuffing it.
Emma is invited too so it's hardly like he'd be untrustworthy then, but who knows his thought process.

• Sick
Reactions: 2
The thing is, whether Charlotte does or doesn’t want to be friends with him isn’t the issue, it’s the fact that Gaz is literally being dictated to over who he can or cannot be friends with and that’s not okay, if roles were reversed and he was doing it to Emma everyone would be down his throat. Can I understand why anyone would want to be friends with Gaz? No not really 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.