Emma Mcvey #7 It’s 2022, Emma by name munchausens by proxy thread no2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They clearly admitted they had two ‘Damian’s’ close together, duck off with mum guilt, own your tit 😡

Reactions: 5
Are we actually meant to believe she has a crippling heart condition and could die at any moment? 😆

Reactions: 11
She's probably just filming herself at annual appointments where they are doing ECG's, Echo's, blood tests etc.

Reactions: 9
I’m really ill with 3 massive holes in my heart -just waiting on open heart surgery 🤦🏼‍♀️
(That I’ve postponed 6 times 🙄)

DDC86EF3-DAC2-4F72-BB54-13D7CA94E776.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Oh god she lives round where I do, I didn’t know until a friend mentioned it and now I see her all the time 🤣 relieved that she hasn’t got child of the corn in our school though 😅
Huge private schools here too so I’m surprised they haven’t put him in there with all their supposed £££

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Oh god she lives round where I do, I didn’t know until a friend mentioned it and now I see her all the time 🤣 relieved that she hasn’t got child of the corn in our school though 😅
Huge private schools here too so I’m surprised they haven’t put him in there with all their supposed £££
Gaz would prob feel out of place with the other parents…. he’s a bit of an oik bless him 😂

Reactions: 3
Me too, I’d have put money on them sending him to a certain private school just up the road!

Reactions: 2
Me too, I’d have put money on them sending him to a certain private school just up the road!
Tbf the school he has gone to is the best performing primary school in the area, I reckon he’ll go there for high school. From what I can see, he’s absolutely loving it though. She needs to stop labelling him with anxiety… she’s so strange.

Reactions: 7
CHILD OF THE CORN 💀 🌽 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Gazs post. Why is she sat provocatively with 2 bears lol also can't believe she isn't already in her 30s.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Why on earth is she photographed provocatively in underwear with 2 teddies with her kids voices on them ??? 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 whatttt the fuuuuuuck

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Instagram culture is the worst, why is a 30 year old woman getting down on the floor and posing with a number 30 in lights and balloons 😂😂 that 30 probs cost about 30 quid for a Instagram photo

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Aren't I the lucky one. Primrose is in my youngest's group at nursery and judging by the (rather poorly) covered up school logo on Chester's jumper, he's at the same primary as my eldest. Can't wait to see Emma slumming it with us commoners!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
Aren't I the lucky one. Primrose is in my youngest's group at nursery and judging by the (rather poorly) covered up school logo on Chester's jumper, he's at the same primary as my eldest. Can't wait to see Emma slumming it with us commoners!
Please take one for the team and get some tea 😅🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
No…. WE are the lucky ones now you have arrived 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.