Emma Mcvey #7 It’s 2022, Emma by name munchausens by proxy thread no2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well done to @al255 for the second hilarious epic thread title

Recap chestaaa is still spoilt an actual policeman came off duty during his party prim and chestaaa still have crap for brekkie they don't know the word no prim still being left out while chesta has all the fun and is becoming more of a brat Emma seems to be picking and choosing when to go for heart surgery like it's picking up a pint of milk

*If I've missed anything I apologise as you were guys 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
"What must the nursery think of us"
We've all been asking the same for months Emma 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I thought her heart problems were serious! Can’t be that bad if she’s putting off surgery!! She’s nothing but a big twit!

Reactions: 5
OMG love that for me 🤣🤣🤣 (in the words of Molly Mae🤢) I was manifesting the thread title when the previous one was made 🤣 Love the recap - short and sweet x (oh by the way, don’t you know they have a soft play in the garage?)

• Haha
Reactions: 4
OMG love that for me 🤣🤣🤣 (in the words of Molly Mae🤢) I was manifesting the thread title when the previous one was made 🤣 Love the recap - short and sweet x (oh by the way, don’t you know they have a soft play in the garage?)
Well done I was really hoping in the last thread this would win 😂 oh and they have a soft play in their garage xo

Reactions: 1
On the NHS/surgery thing, my friend is a teacher and needs foot surgery, she requested that it happened in the summer holidays so that she has time to recover and they agreed. But that’s surely extenuating circumstances?!

Reactions: 2
Also Gary does NOT, I repeat, does NOT miss his single GS days x

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Honestly watching it all back he’s completely vile and I hope his balls are as purple as Holly’s season 3 hair.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Didn’t they ask her to gain weight for her surgery? She mentioned those shakes that are meant to help with weight gain a couple of times but hasn’t for a while as far as I’ve seen. I think she’s too vain / scared Gary will do one if she gains a few pounds and that’s why she’s not had the surgery yet

Unpopular opinion most probs but I was hoping for a new thread title 😂 feel like this one been going forever and I like a new one to laugh at (not original anymore people) Just saying 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Sad
Reactions: 11
Unpopular opinion most probs but I was hoping for a new thread title 😂 feel like this one been going forever and I like a new one to laugh at (not original anymore people) Just saying 🤷🏼‍♀️
I laughed when I wrote it ages ago :( if you could have the thread title what would you pick? I don’t think there was even many to chose from for this thread but either way glad I won x

I laughed when I wrote it ages ago :( if you could have the thread title what would you pick? I don’t think there was even many to chose from for this thread but either way glad I won x
SICKY SALLY EMMA, she definitely pegs Gaz.
Chesta’s hair ain’t curly it’s frizzy you Prat (I put S.P.A.Z but moderater changed it as it’s apparently offensive 😂)
The munchausen thread been going ages, I personally just don’t like repeated thread titles and that’s just my opinion so wether it was my suggestion or something else I just personally like a new one to laugh at but glad you’re happy you won… have a great Saturday 😁

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
Emma’s mouth has reminded me of someone for months and Iv finally figured it out!! Demi Donnelly (for those who know who she is)

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Chesta’s hair ain’t curly it’s frizzy you Prat (I put S.P.A.Z but moderater changed it as it’s apparently offensive 😂)
The munchausen thread been going ages, I personally just don’t like repeated thread titles and that’s just my opinion so wether it was my suggestion or something else I just personally like a new one to laugh at but glad you’re happy you won… have a great Saturday 😁
how can a thread title get better than this one, it’s bleeping hilarious? This thread is basically for Emma anyway, gaz is like a back character now. Poor bloke. I’m currently on season 7 of gs and can’t believe how bored he must of emma

• Heart
Reactions: 12
It is highly offence to people like my son who's diagnosed is ******* quadriplegic cerebral palsy

Not sure why people don't know how offence it is to a disabled person

• Heart
Reactions: 84
How awkward was that encounter in the car Gary looked so uncomfortable 😵💫😵💫😵💫😵💫😵💫😵💫

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.