Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Dipdab

VIP Member
I don’t know how to explain this properly but he acts like he’s so shocked by his own life. So many people go out clubbing, Ibiza etc then have kids/family holidays but his heads gone 🙄
It’s because he has no personality. He was known on gshore as being the “top shagger” 🤢 and that was it, he wasn’t funny or witty etc. Now he is known as a “family man”, it’s like he’s playing up to it. Emphasising all the “dad” things he does.
Basically he’s dull, always has been and has managed to marry someone who is even duller than he is.
Heads gone …..

• Haha
Reactions: 29
A perfect life for Emma would be two completely separate homes one for her and the brat and one for Gary and Primrose, a hospital in the middle of them so she can always take pics of it and make out they all have a new life threatening illness every 2 weeks. She can’t bare Gary and she can’t bare Prim because she’s a mini gaz

• Haha

CoffeeMamma

VIP Member
Honestly watching it all back he’s completely vile and I hope his balls are as purple as Holly’s season 3 hair.

• Haha

TattelDoDonkey

Gaz implying Emma's a psycho like Amber Heard in latest TikTok. Something we all already know. Only all her made up stories are exaggerated medical conditions and she attacks Gaz by jumping out and scaring him or sending in demon child to soak him out of his sleep.

Are you being held captive Gaz? Are you trapped in your marriage? Have you got no friends now to turn to?
Wear red in your next post to let us know you need help 😂😂😂

• Haha

ADBABE

Chatty Member
Not Emma using emojis to cover her nipples when a quick google imagine search will show you her completely naked 💀

• Haha
Reactions: 28

al255

VIP Member
So I’ve called her out on it via inbox and she’s FUMING (again), she said prim had scabs BEFORE she flew to Ibiza.
Yet there isn’t one scab on any photo on her or Gazs insta on Prim. She’s told me I’m a horrible mum and my daughter shouldn’t look up to me cos I am on tattle…. She said I’m disgusting. She said I need to read up on chicken pox “honey” and I told her NHS says you’re contagious until they are ALL scabbed over. Apparently the story of prims face isn’t today either 🤥🤥🤥

I believe is that they didn’t know she had pox, on hol she came out with the blisters which explains it all with Prim not really being present and in the room (which is fine?? It’s not anyones fault they went to Ibiza when they came out) but now she’s just making a mountain out of a molehill and lying to make it seem like she already had pox before they went and wasn’t contagious in any sort. My daughters has just had chickenpox and it’s taken a full week for them to scab over and get disappearing!

She’s actually vile. I decided to piss her off further after her comments towards me and say that she makes out like Chester has autism and he seemed to cope fine in an airport, delayed for 5 hours, with no issues…. HONEY😂☺

• Haha

GailPlatt

I hate mum shaming others but why does she feed her children pizza for breakfast?! If my kid came tootling to me at 7am asking for a margarita I’d tell her stop talking wet and get some toast

• Haha

Redgirl81

VIP Member
Poor prim wouldn’t get to do anything if it wasn’t for Gary, he’s took her the baths and for something to eat.. no sign of her mother she’s probably been hanging around the school gates since this morning 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart

CoffeeCup2020

Chester looks to be coping very well with the busy, noisy unfamiliar airport and going somewhere new out of his comfort zone.

• Haha

Nadja

Chatty Member
Genuinely don't understand how Gaz got the term 'Top Shagger' on Geordie Shore, the guy makes me drier than the bloody Sahara. Heads gone.

• Haha
Reactions: 27

Shamelesshorse

VIP Member
Those kids are going to end up being spoilt brats because they never say no to them.

Instead of shaking your head into the camera because Prim is up and got you in the garden before 7am, how about you tell her it’s not time wake up properly yet, make her some breakfast (actual breakfast, not pasta or ice cream) and stick her in front of Milkshake or something. It’s not difficult.

shell09

I was actually in the hospital next to them when she was told her news . I was surprised they’re so “celebrity “yet just being told their news loud infront of others with a curtain between . I’m pretty sure what I heard was she would need operating on in the future . If the holes don’t close ? They can close apparently . But she’s never once told anyone this on her stories . Also I see them regularly when I’m out with my kids . I live close , Gary looks and talks to you as if to say , do you know who I am . I totally don’t even acknowledge he’s known to me and treat him like I would anybody else , he’s a good Dad from what I see . Never seen her on her own with the kids just Gary ! I say I live close , in the same town . Not in the same mansion street 🤣 they were at the white rose centre getting dairy free ice cream for their son , I was also getting it for my daughter . She was going on like it was the only kid to have an allergy .. they deffo look around and want people to notice them . The sad thing is people do 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow

Wills315

VIP Member
View attachment 1579771‘I

I feel like I’ve abandoned my child’ 😳😳
He’s only at flippin school for 6 hours not packed off to the other side of the world 🤦🏼‍♀️

So she’s actually moved into his bedroom, I thought that when she got him a double bed a few months back. No wonder we always see Gaz and Prim at 6am doing lengths of the garden whilst her and scraggy head have probably got a ‘do not disturb’ sign on there bedroom door. She’s fucking strange.
This is not normal behaviour in the slightest. He's what a week in school now? I could understand the first day , you are emotional but a normal parent would be happy he's off on a new journey. It's like she wants Chester to be upset and not want to leave her.

samalambbxtch

Chatty Member
Sorry I may just be a horrible mother 🤣 but why does a sore throat warrant being ‘up with him all night’? dose him up, put him in bed with you and if he doesn’t want to sleep then put him a film on and have a doze yourself. He’s 4 ffs she goes on like he’s a newborn And she was walking the floors rocking him all night 🤦🏻‍♀️

GailPlatt

I’m going to hell for this but I don’t find their lad cute in any way. He reminds me of the IT clown…

• Haha
Reactions: 26