Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Youarewelcome

So she’s confirmed Primrose does have chicken pox and got it at the start of the holiday. So why the fuck was she taking her out and about, to the pool, on a boat trip etc! She’s awful. So selfish and entitled.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 26

al255

VIP Member
If Emma was on benefits and the dole she would be that type that says they’re SO ill, they can’t work yet goes on an all inclusive hol to Turkey with the girls every year and claims PIP, but she CAN’T sit at a desk and do a job😂 (benefits cheat) ..not knocking anyone who’s genuinely on pip / UC/ etc , she’s just a fraud!

• Haha

Blahblahahaaa77

VIP Member
Imagine if it was Chester who had them, he’d have been in intensive care in the local hospital whilst she screamed at the doctors … poor prim just gets dragged around so they can take pics of the little king enjoying his holiday!

• Haha

Blahblahahaaa77

VIP Member
I bet she got loads of backlash and has thrown a monumental paddy, Gaz’s head will be gone and she’ll come back in a few days with some form of major health emergency for the sympathy vote!

• Haha
Reactions: 25

TattelDoDonkey

It's as if Chester is the first child to ever go to school. Stop rhyming on about it Emma, do you ever think the way you going on about it is causing Chesters anxiety?!
As cute as that video was, it angers me as all she's posted of Prim this week is that she's the devil, thank god that little girl has her Daddy.
Don't start me on the hospital gown pic, who even does that- "here babe, take my phone and take a picture of me sat in the hospital, I want to post it on my grid as my followers know nothing of my illnesses" 🤦‍♀️

• Haha

quinzel

VIP Member
Nice brag about having air con in your house Gary. To think he actually picked up his phone, to film himself picking up the remote to switch it on. Fuck off and get in the bin.

• Haha

twinmamma88

I hate this whole ‘prime has a hospital appointment’ ‘she needs regular scans’ yet doesn’t say what’s wrong. Why not just keep it fully private just promoted people guessing what’s wrong

Imagine bleeding out your arsehole and not being able to tell your husband!
This is just awful. I sadly suffer with the same disease, it’s really nasty and luckily I’m currently in remission. The worse episode I had that let to me being diagnosed included me bleeding quite bad from the back end, my husband was amazing he literally had to pick me up from the bathroom and put me in the car and take me to a&e. Then he went home and had to clean up the mess I had left at home as I was just bleeding everywhere! He was amazing bless him, I couldn’t imagine hiding it from him or not having him support me.
To me these pair just get odder by the day, they don’t treat each other like a man and wife who support each other, they don’t even look like they tolerate each other most the time

• Heart

Make It Stop

VIP Member
She is the type to watch the school yard at break time through a pair of binoculars and run to Chestas aid immediately should he you know encounter any daily situations that cause extreme anxiety. Such as breathing fresh air and having fun.

• Haha

e.l.lofthouse

VIP Member
She likes to claim that he does….. but if you’ve seen him storm around Grasshoppers like he owns the place, you’d know that it absolutely isn’t the case!
Oh I've seen the little rat in grasshoppers. Pushed my 2 year old over. He's horribly behaved. No kid with sensory issues would have an issue there. That's why I questioned it.

• Wow
  • Haha
Didn’t Emma post in the past how she wishes she could be a nursery nurse, if she ran the breakfast club she would give the kids the options of garlic bread, pizza, crisps and ice lollies

• Haha

caldie76

Just think half of the parents and teachers will have seen garry shag god knows how many birds on national TV and emma attempting to do page 3 with her tits out 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha

Hatefake

VIP Member
When you wrote margarita I instantly thought the cocktail not the pizza 😂
I hate mum shaming others but why does she feed her children pizza for breakfast?! If my kid came tootling to me at 7am asking for a margarita I’d tell her stop talking wet and get some toast

• Haha
Reactions: 24

Redgirl81

VIP Member
Gary made her leave her career?? 🤣🤣🤣🤣
She didn’t have one to start with… latching onto men who are in realty TV is not a career and neither is stripping off once or twice.

Gary only got back with her because she ended up pregnant, guaranteed he would still be dipping his d$ck now.. or he still is and that’s why he’s not allowed out only to golf 🙄🙄🤣

Reactions: 24