Emma Mcvey #7 It’s 2022, Emma by name munchausens by proxy thread no2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Their daughter is days older than my eldest and I think chester has gone to the school Mt little boy will be. So he'll be with primrose and they're both so spoiled. Please someone tell me its not a school in Tingley ? Haha

Reactions: 2
Their daughter is days older than my eldest and I think chester has gone to the school Mt little boy will be. So he'll be with primrose and they're both so spoiled. Please someone tell me its not a school in Tingley ? Haha
It’s not a school in Tingley! I know which it is but obviously can’t say on here.

Reactions: 1
Gaz's birthday post said he can’t wait to see her drunk on Friday! Surely someone with such a “serious heart condition” shouldn’t be drinking so much! Yet more proof it’s all BS!

Reactions: 20
Gaz's birthday post said he can’t wait to see her drunk on Friday! Surely someone with such a “serious heart condition” shouldn’t be drinking so much! Yet more proof it’s all BS!
You can't drink either if you have severe ulcerative colitis.

Reactions: 5
Actual lol at her ‘advice’ of creating a mum group to help kids make friends. Did she not only do this like two weeks ago when she put a call out for mums to be mates with on Instagram 🤣 if you need to ask her for parenting advice I despair

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I honestly think she sends herself these questions, they are all about her favourite topics, herself, her favourite child Chester and her aff links

That’s what she wants people to think, Chester’s the Angel and Prim is naughty whereas in reality she probably never shows Chester when he is being naughty

I feel awful saying that cos I always feel bad for Primrose when it comes to how much Emma prefers Chester. But oh my god she's a nightmare by looks of it haha

Reactions: 11
I honestly think she sends herself these questions, they are all about her favourite topics, herself, her favourite child Chester and her aff links

That’s what she wants people to think, Chester’s the Angel and Prim is naughty whereas in reality she probably never shows Chester when he is being naughty
Chester has issues caused by medical problems and a hypochondriac mother. It’s quite different to Primrose who’s just plain horrid in her mothers eyes.

Reactions: 8
On Gaz story he’s got Chester hoovering up while wearing a pair of ear defenders. No need

• Haha
Reactions: 14
On her latest post she's in a toilet , how desperate are you that you wheel a drip into the toilet to get a sympathy selfie? The infusion bag is empty so she clearly had to dash in to get the pic before it was disconnected. It's just when you think she can't get more desperate that she does.

Reactions: 13
She is making it wrose for Chester I can just imagine her at the school each morning hoping he starts crying

Reactions: 11
625E10DF-43EE-430F-AA6C-54F92277CF37.jpeg
‘I

I feel like I’ve abandoned my child’ 😳😳
He’s only at flippin school for 6 hours not packed off to the other side of the world 🤦🏼‍♀️

So she’s actually moved into his bedroom, I thought that when she got him a double bed a few months back. No wonder we always see Gaz and Prim at 6am doing lengths of the garden whilst her and scraggy head have probably got a ‘do not disturb’ sign on there bedroom door. She’s bleeping strange.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
View attachment 1579771‘I

I feel like I’ve abandoned my child’ 😳😳
He’s only at flippin school for 6 hours not packed off to the other side of the world 🤦🏼‍♀️

So she’s actually moved into his bedroom, I thought that when she got him a double bed a few months back. No wonder we always see Gaz and Prim at 6am doing lengths of the garden whilst her and scraggy head have probably got a ‘do not disturb’ sign on there bedroom door. She’s bleeping strange.
Also he used to go to nursery for 3 days a week! So it’s not like he’s not used to it to some extent. She really is so odd.

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.