Emma Mcvey #7 It’s 2022, Emma by name munchausens by proxy thread no2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Gary put up a bunch of photos of Chester and said that his time with Chester pre starting school had been 'the best days of my life'. No mention of Primrose of course. If Prim had been a female version of Chester or looked like Emma she'd be plastered all over Gary's page, but sadly she looks like Gary with Emma's thin pre filler lips so Gary isn't interested. He's a real looks fascist.
Don’t think this is fair. Gary clearly adores primrose, it’s Emma that’s always giving passive aggressive digs at the way she looks.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Don’t think this is fair. Gary clearly adores primrose, it’s Emma that’s always giving passive aggressive digs at the way she looks.
i agree - you can tell Gary adores Prim and we’ve always said on the threads that she leaves prim out whereas Gary includes her and genuinely loves her. I think Emma will get jealous of her and Gary’s relationship in the future and then they’ll split up and she will never talk to Emma. I’ve just realised all this will be online when they’re grown up 🤣 tattle keeps receipts ✅😊

Reactions: 15
i agree - you can tell Gary adores Prim and we’ve always said on the threads that she leaves prim out whereas Gary includes her and genuinely loves her. I think Emma will get jealous of her and Gary’s relationship in the future and then they’ll split up and she will never talk to Emma. I’ve just realised all this will be online when they’re grown up 🤣 tattle keeps receipts ✅😊
Yep- totally. I also think one of the big reasons Emma behaves the way she does towards primrose is because she’s the double of her dad.. who she clearly despises lol

Reactions: 5
She is making things wrose for Chester feel sorry for the poor teacher there both going to be nightmares

Gary put up a bunch of photos of Chester and said that his time with Chester pre starting school had been 'the best days of my life'. No mention of Primrose of course. If Prim had been a female version of Chester or looked like Emma she'd be plastered all over Gary's page, but sadly she looks like Gary with Emma's thin pre filler lips so Gary isn't interested. He's a real looks fascist.
I don’t agree with that at all. You can tell Gary dotes on Prim. I see her on his stories more than I do Chester.

Reactions: 9
I can imagine Chester on her hips at 12 years old.. being dropped off at high school 🤣🤣🤣 with love letters in his packed lunch box and a photo of his mum in his pocket.

You would think now is the time she could spend some 1 on 1 time with Prim.. nah she’s probably sat outside the school all day waiting for Chester to finish.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Parents who project their anxiety into their kids really grates my gears. She wants a boy to adore her as Gary clearly doesn’t so she’s mollycoddled Chester to sayisfy her neediness. Poor kid. Hope he thrives at school and she just needs to get with it

Reactions: 16
I can imagine Chester on her hips at 12 years old.. being dropped off at high school 🤣🤣🤣 with love letters in his packed lunch box and a photo of his mum in his pocket.

You would think now is the time she could spend some 1 on 1 time with Prim.. nah she’s probably sat outside the school all day waiting for Chester to finish.
She said that yesterday she made no plans and just clock watched all day. How strange. And poor Prim. I hope when she starts school she walks in with a massive grin flicking the v’s at Emma!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
She’s going to eventually be the mother in law from hell
She'll be one of those MIL who will be like no one is good enough for my prince and getting involved in every little thing 😬

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I think that’s more the fact Chester is starting school so the times they have together are now much less. He still has primrose. Not their biggest fan but when my girls started school I put up a post about them not their brother as he isn’t at school yet

Reactions: 1
I agree with those saying he loves both of his kids. He does seem to be the one that has a bond with them that's natural and balanced. Their mother is obsessed with one child which isn't healthy. Without him Prim would have nobody.
I don't understand why she'd have mum guilt over spending time with her daughter. The only guilt she should feel is the two years she's already missed with her, giving the other one too much attention.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Mum guilt because Chestaa Beadle is in school and she's spending 1 on 1 time with Primrose. And the amount of 1 on 1 time she spends with The Lord already. Definitely has a Oedipus complex

Reactions: 8
Emma is the easily the most irritating woman on instagram, I actually despise her

• Haha
Reactions: 18
You just know if she wasn't married to someone off the telly she'd be having screaming matches with other dickheads outside the pub or the job centre, shouting 'YA SLAG!!' at someone who looked at her funny.

• Haha
You just know if she wasn't married to someone off the telly she'd be having screaming matches with other dickheads outside the pub or the job centre, shouting 'YA SLAG!!' at someone who looked at her funny.
She would be the mum on only fans

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.