Emma Mcvey #7 It’s 2022, Emma by name munchausens by proxy thread no2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My little one had it so bad that he had a temperature for five days - we literally had to rotate calpol and neurofen constantly to keep it down. We obviously just hunkered down until he felt better. I really hope Primrose didn’t feel so poorly - it must have been horrible being dragged around everywhere.
Not wanting to get all mumsnetty and obviously your little one is fine but neurofen and ibuprofen can actually be quite dangerous if given to children with chicken pox. Just incase anyone reading this doesn’t know. I didn’t until very recently.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Not wanting to get all mumsnetty and obviously your little one is fine but neurofen and ibuprofen can actually be quite dangerous if given to children with chicken pox. Just incase anyone reading this doesn’t know. I didn’t until very recently.

Oh god, I didn’t know this! Looks like I might have made him worse - I feel terrible! Thanks for pointing it out for others.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Oh god, I didn’t know this! Looks like I might have made him worse - I feel terrible! Thanks for pointing it out for others.
Don’t feel bad, it’s not on the bottles when it should be. Well done for NOT dragging your kid on holiday in the hot sun feeling like crap and posing for the gram. You did your best ❤

She must be looking for a fight, publicly showing all of this stuff? Hoping to boost engagement?

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Has Primrose still got chickenpox? Gary's instagram story shows her playing in the sand. Poor bub I hope she's feeling better!

Reactions: 4
Never mind letting a child recover from chicken pox, can’t let her get in the way of Chesta and his never ending days out. Selfish bleeping pricks the pair of them.

Reactions: 12
Wow this girl will do anything for an AD. Washing "3 things" but doesn't want to fill the sink. Well judging by the pile of dishes she has and leaving the water to run the whole time she will be wasting a lot more water than putting the plug in 🙈

• Haha
What is with 'famous' (I use that word loosely) people thinking they can drive and film at the same time? Honestly boils my piss. Gary might think it's fine as he's only going a few miles an hour but I've witnessed children die after being run over by cars doing less than 10 MPH. What a stupid bleep.

I see we have all been treated to 8 delightful grid pictures of Lord Chester on holiday. She can't even hide her clear favouritism for the boy. Many conments on his filtered blue eyes. Poor Primrose

Reactions: 15
Nice brag about having air con in your house Gary. To think he actually picked up his phone, to film himself picking up the remote to switch it on. duck off and get in the bin.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Nice brag about having air con in your house Gary. To think he actually picked up his phone, to film himself picking up the remote to switch it on. duck off and get in the bin.
He must think it sets him apart somehow. Poor, simple Gary 😂

Reactions: 4
Feel like a right turd saying this, but getting pure Rocky Dennison (see Cher’s 80s film ‘The Mask) vibes from this pic. Might just be the unfortunate angle though. 🤷‍♀️

(Also Gaz’s IG grid is 90% Chester compared to poor Primrose. Tell us you have a ‘chosen one’ without telling us you have a chosen one Gaz, Mr Father of the year.) 😞

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Feel like a right turd saying this, but getting pure Rocky Dennison (see Cher’s 80s film ‘The Mask) vibes from this pic. Might just be the unfortunate angle though. 🤷‍♀️

(Also Gaz’s IG grid is 90% Chester compared to poor Primrose. Tell us you have a ‘chosen one’ without telling us you have a chosen one Gaz, Mr Father of the year.) 😞
omg howling :LOL: actually love that film too!

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Notice how she how the ask me anything coincides with questions that happens to require her to share aff links. Also how cheeky not showing the name of the eye serum so people HAVE to click the link. I can tell from the bottle its the ordinary brand. Sly tricks from sly influencers.

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.