Emma Mcvey #7 It’s 2022, Emma by name munchausens by proxy thread no2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I completely understand he has moved on from GS and grown up (unless your name is Sophie kasaei 🙄) but to completely banish them from your life and never acknowledge them is bizarre! Iv often thought when he met up with Aaron and Marnie on OGs it was awkward and set up like they wouldn’t of actually met in real life it was just for the sake of the show
I noticed last week aswell when Charlotte announced her pregnancy talia Aaron’s gf reposted it to her story and said something along the lines of “congratulations you deserve it after everything you’ve been through” wonder if that was a dig at gary 😭😬
Ooh I’m surprised she did that because her and Emma are supposedly friends! I remember emma saying when asked if she was happy with how many people came to their wedding she regrets inviting certain people who she hasn’t spoken to since the wedding.. I wonder if that was aimed tahlia 🧐

Just checked and they aren’t following each other now! Shaddeeeee

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Gary would 100% rather the kids go to bed early and get up early than get up late. Except when he complains about them getting up early... Every day...

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I don’t like to compare relationships but I’m going to anyway 😂
They have been married what less than 6 month? Been together 6 year? You can literally see zero affection towards each other zero physical attraction… I know Insta doesn’t show everything but for him to say he’s chose golf over sex!! Honestly if my husband said that I’d be mortified thinking something isn’t right here..

Iv been with my husband all together 8 year and we are obsessed with each other but I guess that’s the difference between a ‘love’ relationship and a relationship just for the kids….

Soz abit long winded, the golf over sex had annoyed me abit 😅😅

Reactions: 19
They have been married what less than 6 month? Been together 6 year? You can literally see zero affection towards each other zero physical attraction… I know Insta doesn’t show everything but for him to say he’s chose golf over sex!! Honestly if my husband said that I’d be mortified thinking something isn’t right here..

Iv been with my husband all together 8 year and we are obsessed with each other but I guess that’s the difference between a ‘love’ relationship and a relationship just for the kids….

If it weren't for Emma getting pregnant with Chester they 100% wouldn't be together.

I believe they split up, Gaz got with Bethan Kershaw very soon after they both split (among many other women I assume) , Emma found out she was pregnant and they've been together since

After Charlotte's ectopic pregnancy & him cheating through it I doubt he'd want to be seen as a deadbeat father and just leave Emma. I swear they have NO chemistry

If it weren't for Emma getting pregnant with Chester they 100% wouldn't be together.

I believe they split up, Gaz got with Bethan Kershaw very soon after they both split (among many other women I assume) , Emma found out she was pregnant and they've been together since

After Charlotte's ectopic pregnancy & him cheating through it I doubt he'd want to be seen as a deadbeat father and just leave Emma. I swear they have NO chemistry
He's grubby and she's boring 😴

Reactions: 12

You'd expect her to be offended with that answer but then think back she chose sleep over sex when asked the same question 🙈
With his sexual history though I can't imagine this is what he expected. Totally trapped not wanting to lose his kids.

Reactions: 5
I’ve just messaged Gaz regarding his latest story taking himself and Prim out for a bike ride. I’ve told him to put a helmet on himself and Prim🤯

So Primose has a sick bug yet Emma put a post up asking for ideas what to do with the kids for the weekend

Reactions: 9
So Primose has a sick bug yet Emma put a post up asking for ideas what to do with the kids for the weekend
I just seen that too the absolute idiot will be spreading the sickness bug around! Also it’s annoyed me she’s asked for ideas and every place so far that’s been recommended she’s already been to. This is going to be her issue now, because she takes them out to do fun things multiple times a week they will grow bored of them (which now seems to be the case and they aren’t even that old!)

Reactions: 8
It really annoys me seeing her posting photos of Primrose when she’s not well (posting photos of kids to a huge audience is controversial even aside from sickness) but give the child some privacy Emma!!!

Reactions: 11
I get that loungewear is comfy and practical but really is there any need for her to dress as the poo emoji 💩? Brown is just not her colour.

I swear to god if she sends Prim to nursery before 48 hours is up, I'll rugby tackle her at the gate. My child is ALWAYS ill from nursery because of selfish divs like this.
I feel your pain, most of my holiday days from work are used up on looking after my son when he’s too ill to go to nursery, with a bug he’s picked up from nursery. So selfish, especially when Emma doesn’t work!

Reactions: 2
Oh look she’s in my local soft play centre today with her sicky child . Also don’t believe the photos … I know she’s only a kid . But that girl is not good . Pushes her way to get all the dress up clothes on and knocking over my friends boy. And she gets a hehehe oh prim you’re so boisterous 🙄 sort it out !! Ps: if my girl gets a sickness bug now , I don’t care how many other kids were there .. I’m blaming your kid 🤣

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Oh look she’s in my local soft play centre today with her sicky child . Also don’t believe the photos … I know she’s only a kid . But that girl is not good . Pushes her way to get all the dress up clothes on and knocking over my friends boy. And she gets a hehehe oh prim you’re so boisterous 🙄 sort it out !! Ps: if my girl gets a sickness bug now , I don’t care how many other kids were there .. I’m blaming your kid 🤣
She’s only that way because they let the kids get away with absolute murder and let them think they can rule the roost, the parents fault

Reactions: 8
She’s only that way because they let the kids get away with absolute murder and let them think they can rule the roost, the parents fault
Yeah I agree , it’s not the kids fault . Obviously mine aren’t angels but they know when they’ve pushed it and do have consequences , she seems nice enough does Emma like she smiles and chats to the other mums around but her kids especially primrose is a handful…

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.