Emma Mcvey #7 It’s 2022, Emma by name munchausens by proxy thread no2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 1579771‘I

I feel like I’ve abandoned my child’ 😳😳
He’s only at flippin school for 6 hours not packed off to the other side of the world 🤦🏼‍♀️

So she’s actually moved into his bedroom, I thought that when she got him a double bed a few months back. No wonder we always see Gaz and Prim at 6am doing lengths of the garden whilst her and scraggy head have probably got a ‘do not disturb’ sign on there bedroom door. She’s bleeping strange.
This is not normal behaviour in the slightest. He's what a week in school now? I could understand the first day , you are emotional but a normal parent would be happy he's off on a new journey. It's like she wants Chester to be upset and not want to leave her.

Reactions: 27
I don't understand how he was able to go to nursery but can't go to school. And now shes sleeping in his bed!!! My child has ASD and finds change hard and is transitioning to school better than Chester/Emma is!!!

Reactions: 15
What is up with her??? If he's been going to nursery for how ever long, how is this any different?!?! Its exactly the same. Hes used to not being with her and she's used to not being with him. What's the issue. She said primrose is crying shes not with him but she's used to not being qith him when he's at nursery, so again why the drama. Kids get pissy usually when they start school because its a longer day and they are tired. She creating the problem for him. I remember her doing stories ages ago saying he never left her and didnt stay at any relatives or go out without her. She's created this!!! Cant stand her.

This is not normal behaviour in the slightest. He's what a week in school now? I could understand the first day , you are emotional but a normal parent would be happy he's off on a new journey. It's like she wants Chester to be upset and not want to leave her.
Schools went back 3 weeks ago so he should have been going for at least 2!!!!

Reactions: 6
If she feels like this now, she’s in for a rough 7 years of abandonment 🤣🤦🏽‍♀️ And that’s just primary school!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
This is definitely a her thing and not a Chestah thing isn’t it? I mean, my son was only just 4 when he started school and cried every day for the first half a term, but it was all a performance and as soon as I was gone he was fine. I bet he’s the same

Reactions: 8
I feel so bad for Emma’s future daughter in law 💀💀 she’ll wanna share their bed on their wedding night knowing Emma

• Haha
Reactions: 37
He’s at school not down the mines ffs!! And when you see how much school brings them on especially the very early years it’s amazing. She’s a fruit loop - again her issue and she is projecting onto that poor child

• Haha
Reactions: 24
School day is so short compared to nursery where you can leave them til 6! My kid gets dragged through the gate every morning by his teacher cause he doesn’t want to go, plays all day then I pick him up after what feels like 5 minutes

Reactions: 9
Im sorry but the entitlement. I have to return to full time teaching when my babe is 7 months old. That's the reality of most mums. He will have been in nursery for 4 years by the time he starts school..she's so lucky to have spent any time at home with him. I'm sorry but that's really riled me up.

Reactions: 19
Poor prim wouldn’t get to do anything if it wasn’t for Gary, he’s took her the baths and for something to eat.. no sign of her mother she’s probably been hanging around the school gates since this morning 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
I think Emma needs therapy … she’s fûcking Chesta up massively!
Let Gary do the school runs!

Reactions: 22
She is the type to watch the school yard at break time through a pair of binoculars and run to Chestas aid immediately should he you know encounter any daily situations that cause extreme anxiety. Such as breathing fresh air and having fun.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I ran straight here after I saw the drip selfie in the hospital loo! But, alas, only only one comment about it 🤣

Reactions: 6
Chester and night terrors!
Someone called it on here the double bed for her to sleep in with him haha! The favouritism is so alarming and how she goes on! If she had to fkn work like the rest of us she wouldn’t have time to sit and cry in her car she would have to get on with it the stupid cow

Reactions: 20
Definitely seems like Gary should be doing the school runs if it’s as bad as she says it is. Heads gone

Reactions: 16
As a primary teacher of 10 years, this is literally what we would suggest. Somebody else doing the drop off.
Definitely seems like Gary should be doing the school runs if it’s as bad as she says it is. Heads gone

Reactions: 10
My son has severe ASD and just started his first year at school. He went to nursery for 2 years before but it weren’t full time and the transition has been hard and ngl I have cried every day when he has because I know he’s crying because he doesn’t understand and the change is out of routine for him. He’s been creeping into my room in the middle of the night and I just let him get in so long as he’s sleeping BUT I wouldn’t literally move into his room because I know it causes more issues than it solves. I know she said Chester has some sensory needs but is this something she’s just decided? I’m surprised she didn’t homeschool him tbh. Poor primrose doesn’t get a look in does she?! I can imagine her ringing the school every 20 minutes and asking them to put Chester on the phone 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.