Emma Mcvey #7 It’s 2022, Emma by name munchausens by proxy thread no2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That's even worse! The whole point of hidden veggie sauce is that its homemade, healthy and tasty. She might as well have just used a jar of dolmio.
Apparently it’s to make it sweeter. Well yeah I get that but?? Tomato’s aren’t exactly sour are they

Reactions: 1
I put a little sugar in because tomatoes are high in acid and send my reflux loopy. But I use like… a teaspoonful. That looked like loads!

Reactions: 6
"My spirit animal. Wild, sassy, hilarious, very mischievous and can be quite aggressive. My daughter. My best friend for life."

Emma. Just say you don't like her. Don't make up this pish. "Can be quite aggressive". Absolutely no need to say that about a two year old on social media let alone your own gorgeous child.

Also with regards Gaz' spiderman mixup. Do we think they got to the cinema, his LORDSHIP had a temper tantrum so they had to leave... meaning they did actually miss it? I don't know why Emma wouldn't have posted her usual "we had to leave because my little Prince wasn't the centre of attention" post but it's something I could see happening...

Reactions: 23
"My spirit animal. Wild, sassy, hilarious, very mischievous and can be quite aggressive. My daughter. My best friend for life."

Emma. Just say you don't like her. Don't make up this pish. "Can be quite aggressive". Absolutely no need to say that about a two year old on social media let alone your own gorgeous child.

Also with regards Gaz' spiderman mixup. Do we think they got to the cinema, his LORDSHIP had a temper tantrum so they had to leave... meaning they did actually miss it? I don't know why Emma wouldn't have posted her usual "we had to leave because my little Prince wasn't the centre of attention" post but it's something I could see happening...
He went to the cinema by himself for an ad, the kids weren’t even there

Reactions: 5
Has anyone seen Charlotte Crosby is pregnant, glad she’s got someone there for her and a supportive partner this time after what she went through with Gary and the etopic one

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Has anyone seen Charlotte Crosby is pregnant, glad she’s got someone there for her and a supportive partner this time after what she went through with Gary and the etopic one
Gary is a piece of tit for what he did to charlotte! And I suspect the reason he stuck around when he knocked up Emma was because he didn’t want to get the bad reputation for doing it again if he did, he stuck with her and left GS because it was the “right thing to do” not what he wanted to do

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
I was actually in the hospital next to them when she was told her news . I was surprised they’re so “celebrity “yet just being told their news loud infront of others with a curtain between . I’m pretty sure what I heard was she would need operating on in the future . If the holes don’t close ? They can close apparently . But she’s never once told anyone this on her stories . Also I see them regularly when I’m out with my kids . I live close , Gary looks and talks to you as if to say , do you know who I am . I totally don’t even acknowledge he’s known to me and treat him like I would anybody else , he’s a good Dad from what I see . Never seen her on her own with the kids just Gary ! I say I live close , in the same town . Not in the same mansion street 🤣 they were at the white rose centre getting dairy free ice cream for their son , I was also getting it for my daughter . She was going on like it was the only kid to have an allergy .. they deffo look around and want people to notice them . The sad thing is people do 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
I saw her put a reply to a story about gaz is hardly here in the week . All she does is dig at him 24/7 . She hates him as much as he hates her

Reactions: 7
B9E89CE5-CC7F-4E88-86BD-3101522D18C1.jpeg

She’s off again doing ads for her “favourite shampoo” after saying she only ever uses herbal essences on a q&a not long ago 😂😂👋

• Haha
Reactions: 10
SO. She still thinks his hair is curly and it’s NOT it’s disgusting and frizzy and it needs cutting. Disgusting. Urgh. Anddddd she’s letting Prim eat her sandwich on the carpet …. OK Emma great stuff teach your toddler that plates don’t matter cos it’s ok to make a mess of the carpet. But then again why would they care??? They can just replace it.

Erm no it's not 'wow' they're missing, It's Thank You Mr Bunny. Manners cost nothing and it's the first thing they should learn. Bunny should have snatched it back!
Completely agree! I gave my niece and nephew their easter treats yesterday, my nephew said thank you but not my niece, who not only didn't say thank you she seemed completely unimpressed by what she was given, later proven by the fact her brother was playing with her toy and she didn't bat an eyelid (she's usually not very good at sharing). It really annoyed me, but that her mum didn't prompt her to then say thank you bothered me also. I was brought up to say please, thank you and apologise when in the wrong so to see kids just being entitled to things (as C and P seem to be) really bothers me, and I do wonder how they're going to be at school and beyond.

Reactions: 16
Why are they dressed in such drab colours? It’s Easter ffs, have a little fun. No one cares if your kids look like they fell out a Zara catalogue

• Heart
Why are they dressed in such drab colours? It’s Easter ffs, have a little fun. No one cares if your kids look like they fell out a Zara catalogue
To match her drab personality, rarely do we see her in anything remotely colourful and she's pretty much doing the same with both kids. Shall we rename them the beige family.

Reactions: 16
This is such an Instagram mum thing though, I literally remember one of the mums saying “I only dress my son in grey, beige and pale blue” gross. My son is currently wearing a green jumper, blue tie dye t-shirt and mustard trousers with holes in the knee that have been patched with an old work shirt of his Granda’s
He looks like a cabbage patch kid 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.