Emma Mcvey #7 It’s 2022, Emma by name munchausens by proxy thread no2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
8A004C44-3662-4033-822E-26905074C962.png

She has the worst style ever, either looks like a complete scruff bag or wears horrendous stuff like this - have I gone into a covid fever and transported back to the 80s?!

Reactions: 8
Probably one that no one has ever had or heard of before
It’s not that serious anyway. Take it from someone who has had 3 open heart surgeries. You don’t get to pick your bloody date either and I was a public patient but had the option of private - didn’t allow me to pick a bloody date! It might be a procedure but not open. Who knows?

Reactions: 6
View attachment 1173886
She has the worst style ever, either looks like a complete scruff bag or wears horrendous stuff like this - have I gone into a covid fever and transported back to the 80s?!
Also, for someone who’s trying to “gain weight” and hates being “skinny shamed”, she has photoshopped this picture presumably to make herself look skinnier. You can see the curve of the wall go up at the bottom near her thighs and the pavement/stones by her feet are wonky too. She’s bleeping nuts.

Reactions: 13
What heart condition does Emma actually have?
She never actually says, anytime someone asks her what her condition is she usually says she will post more about it then doesn’t bother her arse or she just says it’s severe and needs surgery but won’t know when it is then a few weeks later she will say she wants x y or z out of the way before she does surgery. Before Xmas she wanted to wait until they moved and Xmas was out of the way, now it’s her wanting to wait until after summer and after Chester starts school

Reactions: 3
She never actually says, anytime someone asks her what her condition is she usually says she will post more about it then doesn’t bother her arse or she just says it’s severe and needs surgery but won’t know when it is then a few weeks later she will say she wants x y or z out of the way before she does surgery. Before Xmas she wanted to wait until they moved and Xmas was out of the way, now it’s her wanting to wait until after summer and after Chester starts school
From memory it's supposedly 3 holes in her heart, but not sure where and some other condition called UC.
I just can't get over supposedly being able to pick and choose when you'd be having major heart surgery which leads me to be a bit sceptical about the whole 'diagnosis'.

Reactions: 4
She once fat shamed someone who commented on her small bump (not in a nasty way I think they were older and probably didn’t really understand to just not comment on it but they weren’t being nasty) and Emma put back something like “well your weight is clearly more than just a baby bump” she’s vile 🤮🤮
Note she’s feeding Chester ice scream this morning to soothe his throat before anyone starts 😂 Emma you feed it him every morning

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She once fat shamed someone who commented on her small bump (not in a nasty way I think they were older and probably didn’t really understand to just not comment on it but they weren’t being nasty) and Emma put back something like “well your weight is clearly more than just a baby bump” she’s vile 🤮🤮
Note she’s feeding Chester ice scream this morning to soothe his throat before anyone starts 😂 Emma you feed it him every morning
Baffled that he apparently needs ice cream to soothe his throat that doesn't actually hurt. Classic Emma behaviour 🤦

Reactions: 9
Ice cream for breakfast 🤦‍♀️Chester sounds like someone who’s been smoking 40 a day for 50 years in that video😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Isn’t she more terrified that her heart may just stop?? Especially if it’s that serious of a problem? That would scare me more than potentially missing out on a few summer activities…😳🤯
Thats probably what shes hoping for so she can vlog videos facing her arm with a cannula in for their youtube channel 💁‍♀️😂

Reactions: 1
From memory it's supposedly 3 holes in her heart, but not sure where and some other condition called UC.
I just can't get over supposedly being able to pick and choose when you'd be having major heart surgery which leads me to be a bit sceptical about the whole 'diagnosis'.
UC is ulcerative colitis which is to do with her bowels not her heart, depending on how severe it is some people need surgery for it. I must have missed the time she answered about her heart condition, usually she doesn’t say what it actually is. She definitely cannot pick and choose her surgery unless she’s going private 🤔

Reactions: 2
08D30C50-307B-4355-9A80-25BB77C5A958.jpeg
Oh yes emma poor you in your 1.2 million pound mansion funded by your husband must be so hard! Some people out there are homeless, can’t afford to heat their house, skipping meals to feed their kids, living in hostels and fled DV but no poor you Emma you have it so hard I totally understand 🙄 Stupid cow

Reactions: 39
When I had to have stents put in via catheterisation which was under local, so maybe not as big as Emma's surgery, they phoned me in the same week to come in and have it done. They said it needed doing asap as there was a lot of pressure on my right valve. If hers is as bad as she makes out, im sorry but she should or would have had it done by now.

Reactions: 10
I’m sorry but I don’t believe her heart condition is anywhere near as bad as she makes out! You would make it a priority to get it sorted if it was, she just thrives off people thinking she’s poorly

Reactions: 14
Pasta with milk on. For breakfast. "Primrose's choice".

I'm sorry but no. They need to be told "no" once in a while it's actually beyond a joke now.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
Who’s boiling up pasta at 7am… people with actual jobs feed their kids cereal or toast or a bowl of fruits🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️They are so out of touch with reality. Ice cream, garlic bread, boiled pasta🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 11
SICKY SALLY EMMA, she definitely pegs Gaz.
Chesta’s hair ain’t curly it’s frizzy you Prat (I put S.P.A.Z but moderater changed it as it’s apparently offensive 😂)
The munchausen thread been going ages, I personally just don’t like repeated thread titles and that’s just my opinion so wether it was my suggestion or something else I just personally like a new one to laugh at but glad you’re happy you won… have a great Saturday 😁
I like this one best tbh

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.