Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Rose94

VIP Member
New thread suggestion:-
Buying £20 brownies like she’s minted yet sells second hand babygrows on Vinted

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52

Scottishmum

Her troll hands and nails give me the fucking dry heave!!!
She looks smelly.
Also can’t stand how she turns the camera on and pretends to speak to her daughter but is updating her followers but not looking at the camera.
It’s fucking weird.

Reactions: 23

ell73949032838

If you can afford to spend £20 on brownies multiple times, £100 on a birthday dress. You do not need to be buying Christmas outfits for your daughters in a charity shop. There are people that really need those sorts of things that cannot afford them, but still deserve them. She could spend £10 on both getting them a nice outfit for Christmas Day each. But no, brownies are more important and she’s making things less accessible for those who really need it. Women/Men who have fled domestic abuse with their children and don’t have a lot of money, not people who sit on their fat arse, not working (when she could have, you don’t go on Mat leave as soon as you get up the duff, she made no effort to get a new job after being made redundant she just tried harder to push the influencer thing which is still failing massively). If you’ve got £10 to spend on Starbucks (average drink £5 x 2) but you can’t spend that on your own children’s clothing, you need to give your head a wobble

Reactions: 22

WhatABore

VIP Member
For the price she's paying for 3 second hand sleepsuits, she can get a pack of 5 brand new from asda. Add in the brownies and she could get 10 sleepsuits plus a pack of vests!

Also, see how she's saying those ones are getting too small yet she was claiming she could fit 2 pairs of joggers and whatever else under it and there still be space?

• Haha
Reactions: 21

Fattygettinfit

Chatty Member
anyone else notice how she cut off her story nattering on about their wedding anniversary and didn’t finish it like she’s trying to cause hype lol. She’s so calculating it’s shocking
That was probably moley telling her the postman is walking up the path with the Brownies and she's ran to tackle him to the floor.

• Haha
Reactions: 21

SquiggleWiggle

Chatty Member
The fact she referred to Amelia as ‘this baby’ sums her up.
Needs a food shop: do one online.
Can’t put the baby down: what happened to the miracle working baby rocker? She has two

• Sad
Reactions: 19

ChampagneBox

VIP Member
Whaaat the fuck is that pic of her and hubby in their teens 🥴 I’m more convinced than ever they used to be those weird kids naruto running around school pretending to be various animals

• Haha

Rose94

VIP Member
I wonder what goes through her head when she makes these sad face boomerangs
Does she practice her best misery look?
How many takes does it take her? “naaah I don’t look miserable enough in that one I’ll try again”

• Haha
  • Heart

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
She couldn't get her fat leg up to kick a hole in wet newspaper... though I'd bet she could run through a solid wall if there were brownies on the other side. Greedy cunt.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
8475FA48-477B-4323-8047-B6CFCDE51BDD.png

Never mind buying brownies, she wants to buy some decent clothes for her and her fucking kids! Her priorities are fucked! I know she always moans about not having much money but you can buy decent clothes cheap enough, she’s always skanking free stuff off Facebook and she’s already bought secondhand clothes anyway. I follow lifeofcharlouise (don’t like her either) and she bought all her babies clothes secondhand. She got loads and hardly spent anything so it can be done!

Beanpop442

VIP Member
After the horrendous, heartbreaking case of Arthur in the news recently (literally yesterday!) Her saying things like ‘am I neglecting you’ is in extremely poor taste! But obviously she won’t see that 🙄

pixieroo

Surprise surprise, she's selling some stuff.... and pre-ordering Christmas Brownies!

Brownies before kids, and broadcasting her babys shits for freebies and giggles.
What a desperate fat fucker she is.

• Haha

Rose94

VIP Member
Why does she constantly need to tell us she calls it the ‘swing of dreams’ yea hun we heard you the first 25 times you told us

• Haha

Iloveinsta93

I personally believe she actually hasn’t got the money to do a food shop. Moley gives her x amount a month and she’s blown it on shite and is pretending she hasn’t got the time to do it

Reactions: 17