Emilywalters_journal #8 Neglecting baby for the gram, she has as much maternal instinct as a piece of ham

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She couldn't get her fat leg up to kick a hole in wet newspaper... though I'd bet she could run through a solid wall if there were brownies on the other side. Greedy bleep.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Her burst ear drum make a miraculous recovery too
Bet a&e told her to man up and duck off. Seeing the strain they’re under & she turns up for a ‘burst ear drum’ after saying oh they’ll just give me paracetamol. Take you’re paracetamol & stay the duck at home.

Reactions: 7
anyone else notice how she cut off her story nattering on about their wedding anniversary and didn’t finish it like she’s trying to cause hype lol. She’s so calculating it’s shocking

• Haha
Reactions: 8
anyone else notice how she cut off her story nattering on about their wedding anniversary and didn’t finish it like she’s trying to cause hype lol. She’s so calculating it’s shocking
That was probably moley telling her the postman is walking up the path with the Brownies and she's ran to tackle him to the floor.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
That makeup just brings out the yellow of the teeth and eyes 🤢 #jaundiced and no Emily, you don’t look different, you still look a state

Reactions: 12
That makeup just brings out the yellow of the teeth and eyes 🤢 #jaundiced and no Emily, you don’t look different, you still look a state
She clearly can't fit into any of her clothes. That jacket barely covers her chest and no emily, you don't look any different still a bleeping walking mess

Reactions: 7
“It’s all you can eat so hubby is in his element” and you Emily don’t lie

• Haha
Reactions: 17
You can tell how small it is across the shoulders. See the mesh top has made its return, such a scruffy twit. Where's your £100 birthday dress emily??
wouldnt surprise me if she sent it back 🤦🏻‍♀️…..I bet they were like two pigs in a trough chowing down at an all you can eat meat joint ….then home for anniversary brownies

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Probably why she was showing off when her daughter was in hospital, thinking they wouldn't be able to go and stuff their fat holes 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.