Emilywalters_journal #8 Neglecting baby for the gram, she has as much maternal instinct as a piece of ham

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Another post of her looking at nothing with her phone on her crying child. Put your phone down and hold your baby properly! I’m livid!! This f&cking woman seems to dislike her own child.

Reactions: 10
WHY IS SHE TRYING TO FORCE AMELIA TO TAKE A DUMMY WHEN SHE DOESNT WANT TO?!?!?
And also….. no mention of the suspected silent reflux recently??

Reactions: 5
Is it me, or does she have an obsession with when it rains, and how much it rains and how she was there to witness it at 4am (of course, got to remind us of how hard she has it with night feeds) or when her and Ella just got back home.

Probably to reinforce that she's in Yorkshire, and it rains. :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Is it me, or does she have an obsession with when it rains, and how much it rains and how she was there to witness it at 4am (of course, got to remind us of how hard she has it with night feeds) or when her and Ella just got back home.

Probably to reinforce that she's in Yorkshire, and it rains. :rolleyes:
Every single time it rains, she has to tell everyone. Don't know why she's obsessed with it

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Everything is always from the charity shop. Unless it’s for her. I’m not saying it’s a crime to make your own Halloween outfit but it isn’t about being creative with Ella for her. It’s about saving all the pennies so she can spend them on tit brownies. I’ve looked on asda this morning and Moley gets employee discount so please tell me why she can’t buy Ella a Halloween costume from there for under £10

Reactions: 12
Everything is always from the charity shop. Unless it’s for her. I’m not saying it’s a crime to make your own Halloween outfit but it isn’t about being creative with Ella for her. It’s about saving all the pennies so she can spend them on tit brownies. I’ve looked on asda this morning and Moley gets employee discount so please tell me why she can’t buy Ella a Halloween costume from there for under £10
I don't understand why she never mentions buying anything from ASDA? We've had M&S, Boots, Tesco's etc and pretty much everything she got from there she could have gotten from ASDA with his discount. If they're struggling as much as she makes out at times (which I question because always money for brownies), why wouldn't you use the discount. I go so OTT with my employee discount that I always check what I can get from the company first before I look elsewhere so why wouldn't they do the same?!

I don't understand why she never mentions buying anything from ASDA? We've had M&S, Boots, Tesco's etc and pretty much everything she got from there she could have gotten from ASDA with his discount. If they're struggling as much as she makes out at times (which I question because always money for brownies), why wouldn't you use the discount. I go so OTT with my employee discount that I always check what I can get from the company first before I look elsewhere so why wouldn't they do the same?!
They also have double discount days quite often too!
She never uses them 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 6
The fact she referred to Amelia as ‘this baby’ sums her up.
Needs a food shop: do one online.
Can’t put the baby down: what happened to the miracle working baby rocker? She has two

• Sad
Reactions: 19
The fact she referred to Amelia as ‘this baby’ sums her up.
Needs a food shop: do one online.
Can’t put the baby down: what happened to the miracle working baby rocker? She has two
I was just coming on to say this 🤯
Just hold ur baby and do duck all emily! Life is way to short… stop worrying about not filling your face you wont starve! And just comfort your child she doesnt give a duck if you want to paint or eat! Ffs

Reactions: 9
why doesn’t she do an online delivery shop?? Ask ‘hubby’ to grab some essentials after work (from the SHOP HE WORKS AT). Making such hard work of things which don’t need to be! Im not saying having a baby is easy but ughhhhh

ETA @SquiggleWiggle we said the same about doing a grocery delivery! 🙄

Reactions: 14
Why doesn't her husband do a food shop? He works in asda ffs. Or she could even do a click n collect order and he just collect it 🤦‍♀️ why doesn't she get out the house and go to a baby group or something rather than getting upset she can't paint a door frame?! What a miserable existence.

The baby is clingy because you’ve bleeping made her clingy you moron! On all the posts yesterday saying she was unsettled and needed comforting not once was the baby actually crying so you don’t need to pick her up! Eughhh, she’s such hard work! And I’ve never understood why precious hubby can’t get shopping seeing as he works in bleeping Asda! She’s such a martyr.

I really really think she’s suffering from PND. Not excusing any of her crappy behaviour or neglecting her children’s’ basic needs but I am just getting this impression! I suffered really badly on both of mine and had some of the same thoughts of not wanting the babies to touch me & feeling like I was just a dairy cow and definitely a lost sense of identity. But at the same time I didn’t go crying to social media and my kids were still well cared for and were put first every minute of every day! If she is suffering I hope she reaches out to professionals instead of strangers on the Internet! Focus on what’s really important Emily, no shame in stepping back from fake online stuff to pay attention to what’s going on under your own roof/ in your own head!

did you see the way she was looking at that poor baby in the boomerang today 😳 I just can’t stand people that moan rather than just get on with it and find solutions. I know we all need a good (justifiable) whinge from time to time but this woman hasn’t stopped!

I’ll just say it again as everyone else has, YOUR HUBBY WORKS IN ASDA! he doesn’t even have to do a massive food shop just bring home dinner and some bits for breakfast and lunch the next day if he doesn’t have time. And then you can stop bleating on about the turkey dinosaurs ffs!

I wonder what goes through her head when she makes these sad face boomerangs
Does she practice her best misery look?
How many takes does it take her? “naaah I don’t look miserable enough in that one I’ll try again”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Anyone else feel like she’s making extra efforts these days to make out Moleys ‘one of the lads’? God tier tea?? 🥴
‘We wanted Amelia’ girl your hubby looked pretty surprised when you told him on Christmas Day #cornered 🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I wonder what goes through her head when she makes these sad face boomerangs
Does she practice her best misery look?
How many takes does it take her? “naaah I don’t look miserable enough in that one I’ll try again”
oh that made me laugh cause you know it’s so true! She does a little pep talk before hand ‘think of something miserable’ oh wait, my life 😈

Reactions: 7
The thing is, she can say 'they' wanted Amelia etc etc but all she's done is moan and complain since having the baby. I can't think of one day she hasn't complained for one reason or another or one had that has been positive. It's all how terrible it is. If she is struggling, she needs to get the duck off instagram. But everything she is complaining about, she has caused. The issue Amelia always wants to be picked up is because the moment she moves, she's picked up. She's all woe is me

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.