Emilywalters_journal #8 Neglecting baby for the gram, she has as much maternal instinct as a piece of ham

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does she tickle that baby like it's a dog? Like seriously that's how I tickle my dog
I got frustrated watching her keep touching her like that 😂
She's kot even doing anything wrong but I her keep sticking her finger in the holes and then her chin and then the holes again 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Why does she tickle that baby like it's a dog? Like seriously that's how I tickle my dog
I don’t understand why she tickles the baby so weirdly like me digging right into her baby grow. So odd she has no maternal instinct

Reactions: 5
Wonder if she'll buy decent coats for her kids with the money she's got from selling that weird spaceship thing of Amelia's? Or will it go to buying some overly-inflated brownies or chocolate?

Reactions: 9
And still, even now…Amelia is in a baby grow with no vest! It’s NOVEMBER!! It’s FREEZING COLD! I just cannot understand it at all 🤦🏼‍♀️ A pack of 5 vests costs about £7 from Asda. They are cheap as you like. You don’t even need fancy ones. Babies always need an extra layer than an adult, it’s pretty basic parenting. That poor baby is just going to end up poorly again! 😫

• Sad
Reactions: 13
I dont understand why she never puts her in a vest. Wth. Nappy, vest then baby grow. Thought that was standard. Idiot like. No blanket on her either in that car seat.

Reactions: 8
I’m sorry how does she think it’s acceptable to not put a vest on a baby! And out in the car seat without a cardigan or blanket on her. I couldn’t not put a vest on my 5 week old daughter even if we are in the house all day. She always has a vest and baby grow on and when sleeping in her basket a blanket over her. Babies need one extra layer to what we do it’s bloody November you stupid fat cow!!!!! Im angry to the core with her tempted to message her about her parenting. She needs reporting to social services she’s an absolute selfish monster of a mother. It makes me sick that she’s out here reproducing and treating her children like this and so many people struggle with baby loss and fertility issues.

Reactions: 10
Funny how she’s making a big deal about donating those clothes to charity when we all saw her sell that paw patrol toy she got given to her, for around £100!! Absolute disgrace of a woman. People give clothes away every day without needing to broadcast it like you’re an absolute saint. But she knows that anyway because she would rather increase potential health issues buying overpriced brownies than buy her children something brand new!!

Reactions: 7
If the baby is asleep why does someone need to watch over her? Does she mean on like a camera type thing or is he just sat watching over her rock to sleep 😳

Reactions: 3
If the baby is asleep why does someone need to watch over her? Does she mean on like a camera type thing or is he just sat watching over her rock to sleep 😳
I'm guessing so she doesn't get people message her about it because the swings aren't classed as being safe for sleep. I don't think so anyway

Reactions: 2
What is her obsession with getting Amelia to take a dummy? If my baby wants a dummy I give it to her, I always offer her one when she’s awake and making her wee noises etc but 90% of the time when I offer her one she clamps her mouth shut or spits it out which I take as a no and she’s more than happy without it. If she doesn’t want it why force it? Am I missing something here? I just don’t get her obsession of wanting Amelia to take a dummy. Like I haven’t had to run out and by every brand out there or felt the need to air it all over social media. I bought a handful of mam dummies to match her bottles and we’ve had no issues

Reactions: 11
I was wondering this, surely ‘dummy rejection’ just means find an alternative way to settle your child? I used to try get my daughter to take a dummy in the early stages of breastfeeding when my nips needed a break and I was hyping myself up for the next toe curling feed but beyond that I never forced a dummy on her at all! So strange!

Reactions: 5
I only tried with my eldest and she just wouldn’t keep it in her mouth. I didn’t think to try a hundred different types. She was only happy with a real boob so that’s what she got. Aren’t I so selfless?!🤣🤣 Oh no, I’m not. I’m just doing what any Mum would do 🙄

Wonder if Emily is still bf-ing🤔🤔

Reactions: 1
Why does she constantly need to tell us she calls it the ‘swing of dreams’ yea hun we heard you the first 25 times you told us

• Haha
Reactions: 18
In don’t know why she’s forcing the dummy cause I seem to remember her having issues getting it off Ella (God how am I still following her?) and the only way to do it was the Santa trick!
Also is that the same swing the baby is on or does she just have a million swings?

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.