Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ell73949032838

I would be so embarassed if someone sent me dummies. They are a basic thing to buy for your child. She spends shit loads on brownies, but nothing for her own kids. She goes on about how kind and generous people are as she was given most of Amelias clothes (also embarassing - don’t have another child if you can’t afford it - say what you want about it I don’t care it’s so irresponsible and selfish) and is now selling them on vinted? I know she’s giving a few to the charity shop but why not donate them all to a women’s refuge or something? Oh because she won’t make any more money to buy brownies to shove in her fat fucking face. She enrages me

Reactions: 17

Rose94

VIP Member
As if she doesn’t want to do elf on the shelf for her kids…..my kid loves elf on the shelf the look on his face every morning is something I’ll remember forever. I think she’s a bit of a grinch tbh
Change it to brownies on the shelf she would give it maximum effort

• Haha

Rose94

VIP Member
“It’s all you can eat so hubby is in his element” and you Emily don’t lie

• Haha

FraggleRock

VIP Member
“ I still have no hair straighteners”

you mean, you haven’t been gifted any yet like you were hoping you beggy cow!
Has no problem using her fat fingers to order brownies for herself, but can’t order straighteners. 🙄

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
I can’t get over how most the stuff she buys for her kids is second hand. I am certainly not judgemental of it, it’s a good thing to buy second hand here and there. But she’s literally never once bought her newborn anything *new*… her “hubby” works in Asda who do pretty nice baby clothing. I’m sure they could buy some from there. It seems to me she saves the pennies by buying second hand and buys herself brownies with the pennies she’s saved. Also I hate that fake overly quiet voice she does. Still a shit mother no matter how soft she talks
That's what does it for me. She has zero problem in spending on herself but cuts every corner for her baby! She's a disgusting selfish pig! You can buy delicious brownies from an independent trader for half the price, no need to spend £16.00 because you need a treat 🤣 greedy oaf! Especially when moaning how poor you are all the time 😡

£300 on some shitty photos but can't buy her kid new babygrows. Fucking absurd behaviour. I bet that money was gifts off the family for baby clothes.

I'm not an advocate of violence but this woman needs a smack across her fat gob, she's vile. Her husband is nothing but a streak of piss. He needs to man up.

• Heart

AdApathy

VIP Member
Guys, you heard it here first. My ultimate slow cooker tip!
If you put a bunch of ingredients in your slow cooker (take the lid off first!) and turn it on, guess what? IT COOKS
I know right, mind blown!

• Haha

Djakm

That £10 she’ll pay for brownies could be spent buying her baby a thick jacket, but no. I guess Amelia will have to freeze until one comes up free on marketplace because her mum would rather stuff her fat face with brownies than keep her kid healthy. Also, how can she think she’s fooling anyone saying Amelia had joggers under her babygrow when the same 3 baby grows have been reused for weeks. Her priorities are so wrong it’s basically neglect at this point. Not putting a blanket on her going to the car seat yesterday said it all really.

Gossipgirl92

Chatty Member
Why does she keep forcing the baby to take a dummy?! She clearly doesn’t want one! Also what is up with the woe is me I have to get a microwave meal out of the freezer- she clearly never goes hungry!

Virgin Media Fan

Chatty Member
How on earth is she thinking about shoving brownies in her fucking fat gut when her daughter is in hospital just having had a lumbar puncture to test for meningitis! Is she fit real! Fucking lump what she is!

• Angry
Reactions: 16

FraggleRock

VIP Member
£16 for 6 brownies and then the £4.95 shipping.
£16 you say, I believe a previous poster pointed out that snowsuits in Asda are that price. Ironic isn’t it? It genuinely incenses me that she can has the nerve to put her gluttony above keeping her child warm.

• Sad

dexy98

I’m honestly gob smacked at her washing that toy and thinking a now half broken toy is acceptable when she can spend the guts of £20 on a box of wank brownies. How about you buy your kid a new toy with all that money you’ve made on Vinted and free trade Emily instead of on yourself??

P.s im all for recycling toys and buying thing second hand but she’s taking the p*ss with it I don’t think that poor kid has had one thing new

• Sad

el1234

Her choice guys! Her choice to dress her baby up in next to nothing and go out for the day in October! Is that really all she’s going to say about it? How can she not see that she’s wrong?!

This whole updating Instagram to keep family updated is just a bunch of crap. She said this when she was being induced and then went silent for most of the day because she was telling family and friends about Amelia. She’s such a liar! We all know she wants the sympathy. Even the “I’m okay” message -I think we are all more concerned about your baby Emily!

Sorry for the long rant. She’s annoyed me this morning!

• Angry
DE36096B-D4C9-4201-86EB-8265EC328CDB.jpeg

I mean, that’s an unfortunate typo isn’t it...
“Coming at a woman who’s child is in hospital says more about me than it does you😂

• Haha