Emilywalters_journal #8 Neglecting baby for the gram, she has as much maternal instinct as a piece of ham

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can't believe hubby came to relieve her and she's plucked her eyebrows and shaved her face etc. If she was that fecking exhausted she would of slept!!!
Not a single mention of Ella or has she forgotten she has another daughter. I'll just sit and pluck my eyebrows instead of going to give her a cuddle. What a twit.

Reactions: 9
She just doesn’t get it does she, nobody has a problem with her dressing her baby in baby grows, it’s the fact that it’s the only thing she has on, with no other layers. The stupid witch will never learn clearly, and Amelia will end up poorly again!

Reactions: 11
For the price she's paying for 3 second hand sleepsuits, she can get a pack of 5 brand new from asda. Add in the brownies and she could get 10 sleepsuits plus a pack of vests!

Also, see how she's saying those ones are getting too small yet she was claiming she could fit 2 pairs of joggers and whatever else under it and there still be space?

• Haha
Reactions: 21
For the price she's paying for 3 second hand sleepsuits, she can get a pack of 5 brand new from asda. Add in the brownies and she could get 10 sleepsuits plus a pack of vests!

Also, see how she's saying those ones are getting too small yet she was claiming she could fit 2 pairs of joggers and whatever else under it and there still be space?
She’s just such a liar isn’t she? If she genuinely thought that she wasn’t doing something bad dressing Amelia in just a baby grow, why would she need to lie about having other layers on her. I’ve literally never known anyone to lie and bullshit to the degree she does, she has issues - just another reason why she should piss off of SM

She’s just such a liar isn’t she? If she genuinely thought that she wasn’t doing something bad dressing Amelia in just a baby grow, why would she need to lie about having other layers on her. I’ve literally never known anyone to lie and bullshit to the degree she does, she has issues - just another reason why she should piss off of SM
Clearly not on the Kate Hayes that woman could lie for England.
So if the hubby was at the hospital where was Hella.
If she was that exhausted why not sleep or eat at home instead of the nurses bring her food

Reactions: 6

Another lie revealed... yeah she's grown so much in a week 🙄 that baby did not have any other layers on. Her stupidity knows no bounds! She's a greedy fat duck! £16.00 on unnecessary brownies, but second hand clothes for her poorly baby. She should wobble her tank arse to asda and stock up on some warm bits for her daughter😤

Absolute bleeping scruff she is I honestly can't comprehend how she has the audacity to put all this all over the Internet. It's bad enough how she dresses herself, but her daughters treatment really disgusts me

Reactions: 12
It's baffling how much she puts herself first. I don't think I've bought anything for myself for a looooong time but I've just spent £400 (😩) in M&S on winter clothes for the kids. It's just what you do as a parent. Not Emily though, stuffing her face is more important than keeping her kids warm 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 12
I don’t think anyone said they hope the baby dies (or whatever it was) she would have shared the message like the other one. And then she was happy about people piling on the account that sent that message? One rule for Emily, one rule for everyone else

While she's second hand shopping would she look for a tunic or two for herself so she can bin that bloody dressing gown/robe/dress she's surgically sewed into. Dear Lord the mortification.

Reactions: 10
This woman is vile and doesnt deserve to be a mother to them poor girls. Amelia is in hospital because she couldnt fit the carrier on whilst she had snow suit on, so gormless thought she would be fine in sleep suit🤷‍♀️ she loves the attention hence the reason always posting videos when in hospktal and the bull tit excuse she only does it to update family and when baby is sleeping just makes me laugh We've seen so many times her sat like lady muck pointing camera on thd poor child laying awake in the cot. The daft husband is only person she needs tp update, then he can forward updates to the family without her ppsting.
Ordering herself the brownies whilst poor child goes through lumbar puncture, the moaning she upset and won't settle after it. The witch doesnt seem tp understand how much discomfprt it causes a adult nevermind a 6/7week old baby. And her gping home shaving her face, plucking brows shows how self centred she is, why not see ella spend an hour with her but nope not emily 😡 Sorry such a long rant buf this woman makes ne sick, and needs to be taught how to be a parent!!!!

I saw Ella in our local Tesco yesterday with a school skirt on and a short sleeve T-shirt 😔 I honestly really feel for those kids. I know from experience it’s not nice being in hospital with your baby but there would always be clean clothes at home that my mum could go and pick up! If she has time to go and shave her face she should have time sorting her other daughter out!

• Sad
  • Wow
I saw Ella in our local Tesco yesterday with a school skirt on and a short sleeve T-shirt 😔 I honestly really feel for those kids. I know from experience it’s not nice being in hospital with your baby but there would always be clean clothes at home that my mum could go and pick up! If she has time to go and shave her face she should have time sorting her other daughter out!
What her kid was wearing her school colthes on Saturday. I’m sorry but that’s really neglectful. I only hope they were in Tesco buying her some clothes. My kids don’t go a where without a cashmere of clothes in there bag

• Sad
Reactions: 10
This makes me so sad 😞 I can’t imagine being so self absorbed I would rather shave my face than ensure my children had appropriate clothing, whatever the situation ☹

• Sad
Poor Ella doesn’t even seem to own a coat either by the looks of it! Her useless husband should be capable of putting washing on and looking after HIS child too. That’s just disgraceful

Reactions: 8
Why the hell would shaving your face be high up on your list of priorities when you were in a Situation like that 🥴 she can't be in her right mind the whole thing is just bizarre

Reactions: 14
Sorry I may sounds stupid here but as a woman I’ve never shaved my face?! Wtf is that about?!

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.