Emilywalters_journal #8 Neglecting baby for the gram, she has as much maternal instinct as a piece of ham

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Shes such a bikey. When she posted the baby at home I thought ooh it looks like she hasn't got a vest under that she must be cold. THEN SHE TOOK HER OUTSIDE LIKE THAT! It's 4 degrees at most today I am a grown woman fully clothed freezing my tits off indoors. She needs to wake the duck up that's awful behaviour and there's no bleeping excuse.

Reactions: 8
Does that child not own any cardigans?? Even a cardi is basic attire for a baby it was 6 degrees where I am today 😱 she will end up in hospital again at this rate

Reactions: 8
I’m also tempted to message her and I don’t even give a tit if she blocks me, her content is hardly riveting anyway pickled onion faced buffoon

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Why do you all think she repeatedly doesn’t dress Amelia for the weather? Do you think it’s because she thinks it’s more aesthetic to not have big chunky coats on?

Reactions: 2
Why do you all think she repeatedly doesn’t dress Amelia for the weather? Do you think it’s because she thinks it’s more aesthetic to not have big chunky coats on?
I think she's just too mean to buy her anything. She got lots of babygrows given to her from friends/family but nothing else. She'd rather spend money on herself than buy a coat and cardigans to keep her baby warm

Reactions: 4
She’s such a liar! She said she was hoping to transfer a sleeping Amelia in to the car without waking her up, then posted the picture saying that she was still sleeping. So no she wasn’t in the house Emily 🖕🏻

Reactions: 6
She’s such a liar! She said she was hoping to transfer a sleeping Amelia in to the car without waking her up, then posted the picture saying that she was still sleeping. So no she wasn’t in the house Emily 🖕🏻
She's a fuckin joke and a prize liar too. How the duck does she know her child is warm enough!!! She can't tell you can she, you fuckin moron. I would rather freeze and wrap my own coat around my baby son to keep him warm than take him out in just a babygrow. She's a vile twit and I really want to smack her and I'm not a violent person.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Even if she was in the house in that pic, the fact she’s in the car seat shows she was taken out in just a babygrow yet again so her point is irrelevant.

She's a fuckin joke and a prize liar too. How the duck does she know her child is warm enough!!! She can't tell you can she, you fuckin moron. I would rather freeze and wrap my own coat around my baby son to keep him warm than take him out in just a babygrow. She's a vile twit and I really want to smack her and I'm not a violent person.
The fact she ended up in hospital really poorly after pumpkin picking shows that her child is bleeping freezing & she still hasn’t learnt by her mistakes. Wonder how many brownies she’ll shove in her fat face to cheer herself up after that ‘troll’ message.

I really bleeping despise this woman. “Are you cold, am I neglecting you, shall I wrap you up in a thousand cardigans and a fluffy blanket”. Put your bleeping phone down out of your babies face take a long hard look at yourself and just look after your baby. She’s an absolute mess and an embarrassment.

Reactions: 12
How is she mocking people caring for her baby more than her. Don’t forget that you took her to a pumpkin patch in OCTOBER in just a baby grow. When you had a big coat and scarf on. Then she got Bronchiolitis. Maybe if you didn’t take her out she wouldn’t have been so ill. She’s such a dick, and her fingers make me feel ill. This is why I never stuck up for her when Amelia was ill, she won’t ever change her ways and in my eyes she was totally to blame and would be totally to blame if Amelia got pneumonia or something. That baby never has a vest on, she’s so full of it

Reactions: 16
After the horrendous, heartbreaking case of Arthur in the news recently (literally yesterday!) Her saying things like ‘am I neglecting you’ is in extremely poor taste! But obviously she won’t see that 🙄

Reactions: 18
How is she mocking people caring for her baby more than her. Don’t forget that you took her to a pumpkin patch in OCTOBER in just a baby grow. When you had a big coat and scarf on. Then she got Bronchiolitis. Maybe if you didn’t take her out she wouldn’t have been so ill. She’s such a dick, and her fingers make me feel ill. This is why I never stuck up for her when Amelia was ill, she won’t ever change her ways and in my eyes she was totally to blame and would be totally to blame if Amelia got pneumonia or something. That baby never has a vest on, she’s so full of it
Couldn't have put it any better. Well said 👋👋👋👋

Reactions: 5
That follower only said what were all thinking and even if you sent a nicer message you would still get a mouthfuls and be a troll end of the day its winter its been snowing the kid shouldnt be going out in more than a sleep suit and she knows it. So now she's punishing her own baby. She has came across as such a b*that just now. And its nothing about being happy its about someone trying to give kind advice. If I see her take her out again in nothing but a onsie im ringing social services on her. Hope you read this as well. Youve got about 20 odd stone of fat on you no wonder you don't feel the cold you daft bugger

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
The fact that Amelia isn’t wearing a vest is made worse by the fact that the baby grows she’s wearing don’t fit! Every single one is pulling at the buttons! That pic of her in the car seat yesterday you could literally see bare skin!

• Sad
Reactions: 7
The fact that Amelia isn’t wearing a vest is made worse by the fact that the baby grows she’s wearing don’t fit! Every single one is pulling at the buttons! That pic of her in the car seat yesterday you could literally see bare skin!
The baby will be literally bursting out of them at the seams until tight arse emily has to buy a new one or a used one from vinted. Mean bastard :mad:

She pulls socks off. You put them back on. She pulls her hat off. You put it back on.
She's a baby Emily. You can't just not dress her in warm things just because she pulls them off!

Why does she always stroke her like a dog though?!

Funny how every time she "retaliate" she says "I don't usually retaliate"
Um.. Yes you do 😂 every single time.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Refusing to buy your baby essential items while you show off the unnecessary amounts you spend on yourself is neglectful.
Swanning your eldest off for a week because the newer, more insta-worthy baby has arrived is neglectful.
Refusing to pay for new items such as an £8 pack of babygrows but can happily spend £16 on brownies is neglectful.
Going pumpkin picking in a coat and scarf while your baby has just a baby grow on is neglectful.
Having a baby in hospital suffering from bronchiolitis and spending more time on your phone or the phone in her poorly little face is neglectful.
Refusing to put your child in hats/socks because you can’t be arsed to put them back on if she kicks them off is neglectful.

bleeping sick of her now she is actually disgusting. You may find it funny Emily but remember this isn’t the first instance we’ve seen you be neglectful towards your children. “Ella made it to 5” a lot of kids are neglected throughout their whole life, doesn’t mean that their parents did a good job. It means they suffered for years. Grow the duck up.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.