Emilywalters_journal #8 Neglecting baby for the gram, she has as much maternal instinct as a piece of ham

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think it's been a case of Emily's said she wants to go home and her husbands said no she needs to stay in.

I highly doubt the doctor would walk out on her in a huff when it was something he said was fine in the first place. Not unless he actually walked out because she's speaking to them like tit

Reactions: 9
Recap: Emily is a crappy neglectful parent who cannot handle her baby and actually instagrams her neglect for all to see, she uses her baby being ill as some sort of sick way to get sympathy and nice messages from people on her page!

• Wow
Reactions: 10
The dr walking out not being happy. This would never happen, especially as earlier on (before baby got worse) she had the option anyway. It’s probably her causing issues. And the nurses having to settle the baby. They’re busy enough as it is, I bet again it’s Emily yet again causing more stress for them and leaving the baby to cry. I hope when the baby goes home they realise how little clothing she has and something is done because this is terrible

Reactions: 11
Like everyone else has said, I just can’t understand why a doctor would storm off because they wanted to stay overnight even though the doctor said it was ok for them to stay overnight 🤔 also, how long has this been going on for her to say Amelia is always worse in the night? That to me means it must have been at least a few days. That poor little girl!

Reactions: 7
The doctor clearly didn’t storm off. I’ve never once seen a doctor storm off - have you? And this is even in highly stressful situations abs when I’ve disagreed with a doctor who I thought was a twit in hospital with my vulnerable mum.

I know everyone has said it but I just can’t believe the baby went out in just a baby grow. Poor baby. Emily will probably make Moleys life hell when she gets home because she’s so ‘exhausted’

Reactions: 7
The doctor clearly didn’t storm off. I’ve never once seen a doctor storm off - have you? And this is even in highly stressful situations abs when I’ve disagreed with a doctor who I thought was a twit in hospital with my vulnerable mum.

I know everyone has said it but I just can’t believe the baby went out in just a baby grow. Poor baby. Emily will probably make Moleys life hell when she gets home because she’s so ‘exhausted’
I have, on multiple occasions. Some can be right assholes.

Reactions: 4
She’s bullshitting. And imagine doing a boomerang of your seriously ill baby for the gram I just can’t

I just can’t get over the fact her baby doesn’t appear to have any clothes that are not babygrows. When my kids were born I was so excited that I bought lots of outfits and cardigans (some were second hand too so I didn’t necessarily spend a fortune) and then got gifted loads too so my kids would barely get the chance to wear them before they grew out of them 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️

My kids were I babygrows for the 1st 3 or 4 months after they were born. So snuggly and warm in them. Obviously they were changed loads, not just the same one over and over like Emily. I'm not keen on little babies in proper outfits but that's my personal opinion

Reactions: 12
I am another that keeps her kids in just sleepsuits for the first 3 months at least and a majority of the time up to 6 months or so.

However, Emily has the same 3 sleepsuits on repeat and if she hasn't got time for anything, how is she washing them

Reactions: 8
The kids will grow up to be just like her, scruffy as duck and own roughly 2 outfits if they're lucky.

Reactions: 3
I really want to message her with abuse but I don’t wanna be blocked 🤣
She’s turned her messages off because she knows she’s in the wrong and has broadcasted her neglectful actions for everyone to see. I’m that angry I feel like commenting on one of her posts, not even to be nasty but I don’t understand how she has a husband, family around her and no ones taught her (because clearly her mother instincts are non existence) common sense information such as a baby needing a damn coat in cold weather!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.