Emilywalters_journal #8 Neglecting baby for the gram, she has as much maternal instinct as a piece of ham

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Imagine being sooooo skint like Emily and spending £3 on a pack of wipes!!!!!

Reactions: 13
Imagine being sooooo skint like Emily and spending £3 on a pack of wipes!!!!!
She will have bought one pack of them to make out like she uses them all the time hoping for a freebie 😂
DC9AAB44-BB7E-40E0-9220-014CEC906BB5.jpeg

Let’s get Emily’s Oscar nomination sent off for this amazing acting

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I really don't get the dummy thing.
My daughter this time hated them. Only now at 7 months has she started wanting one.
I didn't go out buying different brands 😂 it was just oh, well, she doesn't like dummies 😂

Reactions: 6
I would be so embarassed if someone sent me dummies. They are a basic thing to buy for your child. She spends tit loads on brownies, but nothing for her own kids. She goes on about how kind and generous people are as she was given most of Amelias clothes (also embarassing - don’t have another child if you can’t afford it - say what you want about it I don’t care it’s so irresponsible and selfish) and is now selling them on vinted? I know she’s giving a few to the charity shop but why not donate them all to a women’s refuge or something? Oh because she won’t make any more money to buy brownies to shove in her fat bleeping face. She enrages me

Reactions: 17
Surprise surprise, she's selling some stuff.... and pre-ordering Christmas Brownies!

Brownies before kids, and broadcasting her babys shits for freebies and giggles.
What a desperate fat fucker she is.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I really don't get the dummy thing.
My daughter this time hated them. Only now at 7 months has she started wanting one.
I didn't go out buying different brands 😂 it was just oh, well, she doesn't like dummies 😂
Emily clearly thinks the baby needs something in her mouth at all times- much like herself

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Emily clearly thinks the baby needs something in her mouth at all times- much like herself
Roll on the christmas brownie order 🐷 Why the duck does she need brownies at Christmas?? Don't get me wrong, everyone has delicious, indulgent food but ffs, I can think of something far better than a dry arse brownie to eat.

Reactions: 6
I hate when anyone touches things for photos then doesn’t buy them, there’s no bleeping need to photograph stuff with your rank hands all over it for ‘gift ideas’ that no one has asked about. We’re all capable of going into a boots and looking for ourselves you moron. Stop trying to push the influencer thing it will never happen

Reactions: 10
Taken her new baby whos just probably fully recovered from her illness out for bonfire night…wow.

• Sad
Reactions: 5
Now I know babies can grow quick. But apparently a few weeks ago, the snow suit was that big, when the baby was in the carrier, she was all the way down in it over her head? So she says.
Can't tell me she's grown that much since then. Enough for her to not slip down at all.

I think it's very likely it was more the fact that Emily couldn't fit the carrier on with the baby in the snowsuit as well. Notice how her husband has it on today.

Reactions: 16
Now I know babies can grow quick. But apparently a few weeks ago, the snow suit was that big, when the baby was in the carrier, she was all the way down in it over her head? So she says.
Can't tell me she's grown that much since then. Enough for her to not slip down at all.

I think it's very likely it was more the fact that Emily couldn't fit the carrier on with the baby in the snowsuit as well. Notice how her husband has it on today.
That's cos she's a fat duck and refuses to do anything about her weight for her health and for her children. Can you honestly see her running around a playground / park with Ella next summer?!

That's cos she's a fat duck and refuses to do anything about her weight for her health and for her children. Can you honestly see her running around a playground / park with Ella next summer?!
More like running after the ice cream van 🤣

🚐 🏃‍♀️ 💨

• Haha
Not bothered about taking her child out inappropriately dressed in the freezing cold yet is bothered about going to theatre to sit amongst people... oh yeah that’s right, selfish bleep only caress about herself. On my going to the theatre tonight because they’re in a box 🙄

Reactions: 9
I dont get the whole theatre thing. She said they couldn't go to frozen because of covid?? But can go tonight because they are in a box. Whats the deal?!?! Her husband works in retail so is around people all day. Her daughter goes to school so is around snotty kids all day and she's bopping around the shops. Its no different.

So she's not taking Ella to see frozen and has cancelled that and instead decided to see something for herself? Is that correct?

• Wow
I bet she was scared she couldn’t fit in a standard seat at frozen that’s why they cancelled it 😭 she knows she’s safe in a box

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Why does she have to announce she got everything on marketplace or charity shops? Isn’t she embarsssed that she’s such a tight witch when it comes to anyone but herself. I’d be beyond humiliated to basically admit I can’t provide new things for my baby

Reactions: 4
So she's not taking Ella to see frozen and has cancelled that and instead decided to see something for herself? Is that correct?
I came to ask this why can’t they take Ella and then go out as a couple two days later? I hope they hadn’t told her about it beforehand 😕

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.