Emilywalters_journal #8 Neglecting baby for the gram, she has as much maternal instinct as a piece of ham

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry I may sounds stupid here but as a woman I’ve never shaved my face?! Wtf is that about?!
Personally I have but not with a normal razor like a dermaplaning razor BUT ots not something I routinely do and DEFINITELY not something that would even enter my mind if my baby was in hospital! It's more to get rid of peach fuzz and make up will look smoother but I know some women who have thick hair such as pcos sufferers shave regularly.

I saw Ella in our local Tesco yesterday with a school skirt on and a short sleeve T-shirt 😔 I honestly really feel for those kids. I know from experience it’s not nice being in hospital with your baby but there would always be clean clothes at home that my mum could go and pick up! If she has time to go and shave her face she should have time sorting her other daughter out!
This is bleeping tragic! What a piece of a tit she really is. He should be ashamed of himself as well! bleeping scumbags the pair of them.

Reactions: 9
I saw Ella in our local Tesco yesterday with a school skirt on and a short sleeve T-shirt 😔 I honestly really feel for those kids. I know from experience it’s not nice being in hospital with your baby but there would always be clean clothes at home that my mum could go and pick up! If she has time to go and shave her face she should have time sorting her other daughter out!
Who was she with? These people are so dim, it’s freezing outside. No wonder they’re always ill

Reactions: 6
‘God bless our NHS’ even though you moaned about the doctored and moaned about the nurses moving you? This woman baffles me

Reactions: 12
An older woman so guessing her nannan?
She was probably with them since the week when the baby went into hosp, which might explain the school skirt if her parents cba to pack her a bag. Instead of shaving her face Emily could have easily packed some clothes, and even showered at the grans to spend as much time as poss with ella

Reactions: 11
Her troll hands and nails give me the bleeping dry heave!!!
She looks smelly.
Also can’t stand how she turns the camera on and pretends to speak to her daughter but is updating her followers but not looking at the camera.
It’s bleeping weird.

Reactions: 23
Her troll hands and nails give me the bleeping dry heave!!!
She looks smelly.
Also can’t stand how she turns the camera on and pretends to speak to her daughter but is updating her followers but not looking at the camera.
It’s bleeping weird.
bleeping weird witch, she needs a shake and a wash

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
It winds me up how she acts ‘overly’ motherly. she does the same thing, kisses her on her forehead then gives her a back rub on a loop

Reactions: 14
‘happy to be home to my beautiful little girl’ more like she’s happy to be home at all after being clearly shipped off with the dog

• Haha
Reactions: 6
‘happy to be home to my beautiful little girl’ more like she’s happy to be home at all after being clearly shipped off with the dog
I can just imagine it now ‘good morning, just thought I’d pop on to show my face. A lot of you are probably wondering where Ella went. Well she said she really loved staying at the grandparents so she’s moved in there for now, she gets lots of cuddles and is well fed and looked after. It was totally her decision’ 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I can just imagine it now ‘good morning, just thought I’d pop on to show my face. A lot of you are probably wondering where Ella went. Well she said she really loved staying at the grandparents so she’s moved in there for now, she gets lots of cuddles and is well fed and looked after. It was totally her decision’ 🤣
Yes, she gets taken on walks too just like the dog

Reactions: 2
Does it not look like Ella is sleeping on the floor? 🤔 Might just be the photo but that looks like the sofa behind her
Does the kid not have a bedroom anymore 😂

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.