Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ell73949032838

You can get straighteners for under £30. Or you could’ve not bought brownies and bought some for £60. Or you could’ve not bought a £150 birthday dress and got some GHD’s. She’s on the beg again she has no intention of buying any

Reactions: 16

Whattt.

Could you imagine going on a social media platform to publicly shame your husband for enjoying his day off and spending quality time with his daughter!! Pretty sure my husband wouldn't come home if I was this nasty and bitter towards him! Maybe she's jealous that Ella is getting more attention than her 🙄😂

ell73949032838

How is she mocking people caring for her baby more than her. Don’t forget that you took her to a pumpkin patch in OCTOBER in just a baby grow. When you had a big coat and scarf on. Then she got Bronchiolitis. Maybe if you didn’t take her out she wouldn’t have been so ill. She’s such a dick, and her fingers make me feel ill. This is why I never stuck up for her when Amelia was ill, she won’t ever change her ways and in my eyes she was totally to blame and would be totally to blame if Amelia got pneumonia or something. That baby never has a vest on, she’s so full of it

legsbumsandtums

VIP Member
Her choices are fucking dreadful ones!! She should be ashamed of herself. I'm not saying she isn't upset that her baby is poorly, but she needs to get a grip of herself. She hasn't helped the situation
As always she’s very WOE IS ME.

If the snowsuit was around the child’s face and she wasn’t comfortable with that, stick her in a pram, carry her, carry her car seat, stay in the car with her. Still didn’t learn her lesson after leaving the hospital without a cardigan, coat or a blanket on the child though did she. 🙄

Also IF someone did message her saying if the child dies, it’s her fault & you’re on here, you should be ashamed of yourself, doubt it happened because I’m pretty sure that would have been shared.

• Heart

ell73949032838

Is this the face of a caring, concerned mother? What breaks my heart is that poor baby was probably crying through freezing, her poor little lungs working extra hard in the cold outside with just a baby grow on. Emily smiling with her stupid sweetcorn teeth and it’s all for the gram. Then we get some long post about how it’s been the worst time of her life. As others have mentioned how yet again she’s mentioned it was Ella’s cold to start with. Poor Ella. She is such a stupid bitch, I honestly think it’s a shame the hospital didn’t look into it further. If Emily had kept Amelia home that day, what’s to say things couldn’t have been different if she’d had been in the warm rather than paraded around a field in nothing but a baby grow. Emily’s an absolute liar, she doesn’t have layers piled on at all in that picture. What annoys me is the praise she’s receiving for her noticing it and being such a ‘brave mama’ but in reality she’s a fat selfish cow who’s Instagram career (if you can call it that) is hugely failing all she can do is post about her poorly baby to gain likes and desperately try to push herself up the algorithm and be relatable when in reality she has 2 children she can’t afford and only gives a shit about herself and filling her stomach

Attachments

• Heart
I dont get the whole theatre thing. She said they couldn't go to frozen because of covid?? But can go tonight because they are in a box. Whats the deal?!?! Her husband works in retail so is around people all day. Her daughter goes to school so is around snotty kids all day and she's bopping around the shops. Its no different.

ChampagneBox

VIP Member
Anyone else feel like she’s making extra efforts these days to make out Moleys ‘one of the lads’? God tier tea?? 🥴
‘We wanted Amelia’ girl your hubby looked pretty surprised when you told him on Christmas Day #cornered 🙃

• Haha

Virgin Media Fan

Chatty Member
So she's not taking Ella to see frozen and has cancelled that and instead decided to see something for herself? Is that correct?

• Wow

WhatABore

VIP Member
Now I know babies can grow quick. But apparently a few weeks ago, the snow suit was that big, when the baby was in the carrier, she was all the way down in it over her head? So she says.
Can't tell me she's grown that much since then. Enough for her to not slip down at all.

I think it's very likely it was more the fact that Emily couldn't fit the carrier on with the baby in the snowsuit as well. Notice how her husband has it on today.

dexy98

Let me tell you I sprained my ankle running to tattle after today’s juicy Emily content 🤣

also Emily we know you read here after the way you post on your stories so PLEASE STRAP YOUR BABY INTO THAT BLOODY HIGHCHAIR SEAT BEFORE SHE SLIDES OUT

• Haha
Reactions: 15

Rose94

VIP Member
1FE9A6BE-9B31-48B1-8735-91541042627C.jpeg

I don’t see any kind of clothing there? Looks like her bare shoulder to me

• Sad
  • Wow

uglybettybetty

VIP Member
I’m at a loss for words…….. we did say she’d blow the app share money on brownies and low and behold she has. What a selfish fat cow. I’m so annoyed at her, literally seeing her makes me feel sick because she’s constantly moaning. There is no excuses. They’re obviously a very useless lazy family. Her hubby is useless too for not thinking “I’ve got a moany whale at home plus two kids, I’ll get done bits so we’re stocked up” literally how brainless are these two they’re fully grown adults so there is no excuse

ChampagneBox

VIP Member
‘Though I don’t like being in hospital’ bitch don’t lie you’ve loved every second 😡😡😡 also you’re not there for you?????

• Angry