Emilywalters_journal #8 Neglecting baby for the gram, she has as much maternal instinct as a piece of ham

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“ I still have no hair straighteners”

you mean, you haven’t been gifted any yet like you were hoping you beggy cow!
Has no problem using her fat fingers to order brownies for herself, but can’t order straighteners. 🙄
Good branded hair straighteners like vidal sassoon for less than her sodding brownies

Reactions: 5
Dominos & brownies - that £50 could have been spent on winter clothes for the girls. I see Ella isn't dressed for the weather again. Some healthy grub might make you feel less tired & sluggish Emily!!

Reactions: 10
Either those sensory stories are pre recorded yesterday or Amelia has been wearing the same baby grow for 2 days. Amelia had the same outfit on in stories 14 hours ago, and the most recent which I’m assuming were recorded today. Though Ella had a different outfit on in the popping to the shops stories. Which I think may have been from another day as why would she be going to the shops when hubby is bringing food home? But also, why on earth is Ella wearing shorts in October ?? I know she’s indoors but still ?? They’re not like pyjamas, that’s an outfit ?? I wouldn’t wear my denim shorts indoors in October 🤦🏼‍♀️ This woman has no idea how to look after these children properly

Reactions: 8
I bet she sat on her arse praying Amelia woke up so she didn’t have to paint, prob poked her too for good measure

• Haha
Reactions: 5
"we don't redecorate every 6 months/year" Um 🤔 she redecorates more than anyone else I know.
Her bedroom.. The kitchen... The living room

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Digging hubby out yet again because she ‘we (I)’ washes the walls. At least he actually works emily ? He provides everything you have, how else would you be able to buy brownies or afford to have another child ?? She is such an ungrateful cow. How he puts up with her I do not know

Reactions: 10
Digging hubby out yet again because she ‘we (I)’ washes the walls. At least he actually works emily ? He provides everything you have, how else would you be able to buy brownies or afford to have another child ?? She is such an ungrateful cow. How he puts up with her I do not know
Lack of balls

Reactions: 4
Either I’m just a genius (I’m not) but that’s common infection symptoms, especially respiratory infection and any signs of breathing difficulty, fever or the main symptoms I would have been straight onto a doctor for a newborn!

Reactions: 12
Either I’m just a genius (I’m not) but that’s common infection symptoms, especially respiratory infection and any signs of breathing difficulty, fever or the main symptoms I would have been straight onto a doctor for a newborn!
I thought this too! Surely you'd know something is wrong if your baby had all these signs!

Reactions: 7
I'm probably just being picky... but "7 days in hospital" is just bending facts for sympathy. Didn't they come home for a day or so then need readmission??

Top tip, reduce risks of serious illness by not taking your baby to a windy pumpkin patch for insta likes, with only a thin layer of cotton for warmth you head.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.