Emilywalters_journal #8 Neglecting baby for the gram, she has as much maternal instinct as a piece of ham

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is it me, or does she have an obsession with when it rains, and how much it rains and how she was there to witness it at 4am (of course, got to remind us of how hard she has it with night feeds) or when her and Ella just got back home.

Probably to reinforce that she's in Yorkshire, and it rains. :rolleyes:
It's raining everywhere, she's such a soft twit. Her lack of interesting content is boring me to duck

The thing is, she can say 'they' wanted Amelia etc etc but all she's done is moan and complain since having the baby. I can't think of one day she hasn't complained for one reason or another or one had that has been positive. It's all how terrible it is. If she is struggling, she needs to get the duck off instagram. But everything she is complaining about, she has caused. The issue Amelia alingways wants to be picked up is because the moment she moves, she's picked up. She's all woe is me
Boring Bastard. The End.

She's got no time to go shopping even though moley works in Asda 🤦‍♀️Order it online emily or are you too busy ordering bleeping Brownies, putting your crying baby on insta boomerang and begging for money with your £1 shares. Horrible woman

Reactions: 8
Firstly, how content did Amelia look in her pram on the school run this morning - nice and warm and fast asleep. So Emily instead of moaning that you can’t get anything done why don’t you take your baby out for a half an hour walk to get her to sleep and then perhaps she might stay settled when you get home so you can get on with whatever you need to do. At least try it ffs instead of sitting on your arse nursing her all day!

And secondly if they don’t have any food in then why can’t she take the baby for a walk to a local shop to get some bits in or you know, ask hubby to get some bits when he leaves work. There’s just no excuse to be without shopping unless they are living month to month and she’s waiting for his payday…

ETA: she’s only gone and ordered more brownies! Wtf.

• Wow
Reactions: 14
I personally believe she actually hasn’t got the money to do a food shop. Moley gives her x amount a month and she’s blown it on shite and is pretending she hasn’t got the time to do it

Reactions: 17
I’m at a loss for words…….. we did say she’d blow the app share money on brownies and low and behold she has. What a selfish fat cow. I’m so annoyed at her, literally seeing her makes me feel sick because she’s constantly moaning. There is no excuses. They’re obviously a very useless lazy family. Her hubby is useless too for not thinking “I’ve got a moany whale at home plus two kids, I’ll get done bits so we’re stocked up” literally how brainless are these two they’re fully grown adults so there is no excuse

Reactions: 15
The thing with Emily is that she's had months and months of lazy pathetic behaviour. She was off work for ages before she got pregnant so she's had a long time to sloth around doing not much more than the odd bit of prancing in front of her mirror, when she bought some tit clothes from Simply Be.

Now she's got a newborn, and a poorly one at that, she's HAD to get off her big fat lazy arse and it's not going down well. She used to moan like hell about Hella not sleeping, being hard work or not playing by herself... now she's switched on to the baby. I think when hella was in school she'd go back to bed and sleep all day, or sit around eating. She didn't gain like 6 stone by accident, before she was even pregnant.

I think that she buys food/treats that moley has no clue about and eats them in secret. She's always going on about money but can always find some when it involves something she wants...

bit of a long one but I cannot express how much this sad excuse for a woman gets on my nerves 😫

Let me tell you I sprained my ankle running to tattle after today’s juicy Emily content 🤣

also Emily we know you read here after the way you post on your stories so PLEASE STRAP YOUR BABY INTO THAT BLOODY HIGHCHAIR SEAT BEFORE SHE SLIDES OUT

• Haha
Baby is content in the seat. 1. Strap her in consider you will have your back turned when cooking. And 2. Leave her alone!
You can't expect her to want to be put down when even when she is, you won't leave her alone!

Reactions: 5
Put a vest on your baby you bleeping lump! You can clearly see the nappy through her baby grow , definitely no 'layering' going on under there. Ugh she makes me heave, the bleeping beast!

Reactions: 9
I absolutely despise this woman ‘there’s no need for you to be crying’ erm, she’s not crying?? Can’t believe she’s ordered brownies again the fat fucker, maybe if you stop with the bloody 20 odd pound treats for yourself you could buy your children some decent bleeping clothes!

• Sad
I saw she shared more t&cs for that trade app too. There is so much more to it than it seems, it’s not ‘free’ money. It can impact your tax, benefits etc. And I bet she’s not shitting it that she’s been sharing it without this info. Apparently if your share goes negative you’re also liable to pay for it? Not 100% on that but lard arse best send the brownies back just in case!

• Wow
I saw someone on here saying it can affect tax and tbh upon seeing how they suddenly changed their policies once a whole wave of people joined, just goes to show it’s probably a hype app. They’ve gotten TONS of new members lately especially because these influencers have been sharing them. Who even knows if this money really is “free” because according to Emily you only get the money after 30 days…. Sounds a bit suspicious tbh. Emily is like a pig after some truffles. Can’t keep her desperation in

Reactions: 8
I did the Freetrade offer about three years ago. It's pissed me off that all these IG accounts have suddenly jumped on the trend, because for people like me, doing these offers were so I could leave my abusive ex, not to buy bleeping brownies.

I bet you any money (and I'll probably be giving her the idea now) she pushes at least one of the following:
  • Orca - Similar premise but you need to buy three shares to get a free one.
    But there's tons of restrictions and you end up losing money at the end of it.
  • Cash App
  • Zilch - I really hope to god she doesn't because this is BNPL

Reactions: 4
I saw someone on here saying it can affect tax and tbh upon seeing how they suddenly changed their policies once a whole wave of people joined, just goes to show it’s probably a hype app. They’ve gotten TONS of new members lately especially because these influencers have been sharing them. Who even knows if this money really is “free” because according to Emily you only get the money after 30 days…. Sounds a bit suspicious tbh. Emily is like a pig after some truffles. Can’t keep her desperation in
I think it was me who said about the tax. Where they have your NI number it apparently gets linked. So if someone receives benefits, the money also goes towards your earnings which could impact them. Watch her delete everything and pretend she never mentioned it. Alabamalola is using it too, but has been so much more honest and said all the way through she doesn’t understand it

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.