Emilywalters_journal #8 Neglecting baby for the gram, she has as much maternal instinct as a piece of ham

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s just a gluttonous narcissistic pig 🤮🤮 stop ordering brownies you absolute 🐷 and buy your kids some brand new toys if all you’re gonna do is whinge about them smelling of smoke

Reactions: 8
That particular toy is £16 brand new so less than her precious box of brownies and wouldn’t smell of smoke either.

Priorities!

• Wow
Reactions: 9
If you are spending £20 on brownies you do not need to be buying toys from the charity shop or for cheap on facebook there are so many parents who genuinely need those toys for their children for Christmas she is such a selfish witch. I don’t think Amelia has had one new thing since she was born everything looks bobbly and haggard

Reactions: 12
I can’t get over what a horrible, fat, spiteful cow she is. Why does her husband or family not say anything to her? Unless she’s hiding the brownie posts I find it hard to believe no ones noticing how awful she is with money, in terms of the ability to shovel over priced brownies in her face but not buy her children anything new. And if they do know but darent say anything then shame on them!! Kicking the dog out during pregnancy would have saved money as well and still somehow she’s against buying a new pack of baby grows for her child. She honestly disgusts me.

Reactions: 5
As if she doesn’t want to do elf on the shelf for her kids…..my kid loves elf on the shelf the look on his face every morning is something I’ll remember forever. I think she’s a bit of a grinch tbh

Reactions: 4
As if she doesn’t want to do elf on the shelf for her kids…..my kid loves elf on the shelf the look on his face every morning is something I’ll remember forever. I think she’s a bit of a grinch tbh
It requires effort and she doesn’t want to do anything that requires any effort unless it is of benefit to her!

Change it to brownies on the shelf she would give it maximum effort

• Haha
Reactions: 17
New thread suggestion:-
Buying £20 brownies like she’s minted yet sells second hand babygrows on Vinted

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
Am I right in thinking she got the diy baubles (with her kids names and the tree etc.) gifted? She sounded so pissed off when she realised it was just the girls names and not hers. Then saying you could paint them?! Honestly out of spite she would probably do that because it’s not her name. And if it was a ad she just didn’t seem thrilled with it

She’s so tight when it comes to her kids but so generous with herself, genuinely never seen such an openly tight selfish person. Christmas is supposed to be a time when you make your kids feel special, I know they probably aren’t aware the things are second hand but it’s just the thought that she gets endless amounts of second hand used tat for her kids but has no issue buying herself brownies or getting a ps5…… instead of getting herself the brownies which we all know she could do without, she could buy both her kids a handful of stuff from Asda, y’know where her husband works?! And where they have a discount?! Instead she continues to buy second hand stuff cannot get over how selfish she is, it’s just embarrassing at this point

• Sad
Reactions: 9
How are there so many people following her? Surely they are all hate follows
I think 80% of her followers are from her slimming word days and probably not even active. She’s just hanging onto the hope of being an influencer but all she does is influence people on how NOT to be!

Reactions: 10
I don't understand people mail ordering cake?? I mean it's half fecking stale by the time it arrives. Just walk to a local cafe/bakery and buy a fresh brownie!!!😱🤯

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I don't understand people mail ordering cake?? I mean it's half fecking stale by the time it arrives. Just walk to a local cafe/bakery and buy a fresh brownie!!!😱🤯
Walking to the bakery would require too much effort for our Emily 🤣. She’d much rather them delivered. She’s have them delivered into her fat gob if she could as I’m sure even lifting the thing is too much effort for her at times

Reactions: 2
Or just make your own!! They’re literally the easiest thing to make but Emily can’t can she, the baby is inconveniently stuck to her now, she can’t do anything anymore because she’s constantly carrying and prodding her baby. She has all the energy for grabbing free used stuff though! Cringey greedy sweet corn toothed monster, the image of her smiling is nightmare inducing I’m shocked the baby can even sleep!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Emily if your reading this STOP recording your baby crying…… especially while your smiling 🤬

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.