Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Foxtrot92

I clicked on a 'study" Ellie posted on her website, and it was funded by the Dwoskin Family Foundation and the Selz Foundation. These are prominent anti-vaxxer funding organisations to the tune of millions. She says that one should always check the funding of studies, but ignores it when it is funded by organizations with an agenda. She hasn't got a leg to stand on.
I look forward to the day she appears in court. Her Magna Carta BS up against a smart solicitor. She wouldn't last 5 minutes under cross examination!

The above study was published in the journal translational neurodegeneration. This is a predatory journal, meaning they will publish for a fee. This is in contrast to a proper journal, who gets income from subscriptions. A university or research department wouldn't subscribe to a journal unless it is of good quality. On the other hand, predatory journals publish pretty much anything if you pay them. They are commonly used by anti-vax pseudoscientists in order to appear scientific. A proper journal wouldn't publish their research because it is full of flaws.
A respected journal has yet to publish any paper linking autism to vaccines. But many papers, including systematic reviews (a study of studies) which have included millions of kids, have not found a link between vaccines and autism.
I recall Ellie saying she would never change her mind regarding vaccines. This is what pseudo-science is, the inability to change one's mind when confronted with evidence. You don't get any more sheepish than the inability to change one's mind. And just who checks her 'research'. She doesn't know the meaning of the word.

Last edited:
Reactions: 24

Witchtits

You can take your kids out of school you just have education on your back there is nothing they can do especially the children under 5!
there is links between vaccines and autism. Do your “proper” research. Can’t believe in 2021 grown women make fake profiles to talk about other people. And I keep mine off school when the other kids havehad the flu mist as it is a live vaccines and it does shed. Hence the reason why every year the flu rate rises from September. Common sense and a bit of research do go a long way
But you guys aren't scared of the flu or covid so why would you worry if the vaccine shredded? 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20

Callingyouout

To be honest I didn’t know this thread existed until she mentioned it 😂 not everyone who follows Ellie is one of her sheep. I literally only follow her because me and my other half literally laugh our heads off at the crazy bs she posts... so I’ve got to hand it to her... at least she’s entertaining. Dangerous, but somewhat entertaining... it’s like watching car crash tv. I just feel for the vulnerable people that do believe her.... I don’t believe in tearing other women down at all...and I will never ever criticise her appearance and personal life choices. However.... putting yourself out there leading vulnerable and clearly unintelligent people into dangerous situations is cruel exploitation. Maybe she was hoping her loyal band of sheep would come to her defence on here? .... hi Ellie if you’re reading 😁😁

• Haha

Sallywetlegs

Thank you guys! I have been waiting to spot a thread about her!
She is very dangerous as she leads those that are vulnerable to believing shit as they they can find ‘research’ from other sources to back up her anti vaxx / anti vitamin K / pro sun bed use / etc.
These people that say ‘I’ll do my own research thanks’ do not realise that researching is a learned skill. To the average joe she comes across as very believable.
She’s thick as shit mind. Vaccines do not cause autism. We have more diagnosis’s of autism as more people are tested. More females are tested. This is a POSITIVE thing. No longer are they deemed as LD or lunatics and slung into institutions. No longer do families have to struggle all on their own, funding is available, restbite is available I can go on and on but this is all on a basis of a diagnosis.
She even claimed suncream gave you cancer and that sun beds are good for you, they are antiviral and give you vitamins. If this is so why does she have a face like a wrinkled ball bag before 30? I’ve been wearing sun cream on my face every day for the past 5 years and not a wrinkle in sight and we are the same age.
What was that fridge post about? If she deprived her children of certain food groups and makes them live on beef tomatoes & sugar laden smoothies this is not beneficial for them. I mean believe all you want about your diet but don’t harm your children and deprive them of good solid nutritious meals?
Apparently she keeps her ‘at risk’ kids off school when all the other vaccinated children have had a flu jab and all virally shedding. Fuck off. That’s bollocks. You can’t just take your kid in and out of school when it suits - unless it’s permanent for home schooling. How would she have time for that if she’s the fine squashing super hero that takes up all of her time, so much she needs paying for now?
Can’t believe she lied about having cancer?!?!
You can take your kids out of school you just have education on your back there is nothing they can do especially the children under 5!
there is links between vaccines and autism. Do your “proper” research. Can’t believe in 2021 grown women make fake profiles to talk about other people. And I keep mine off school when the other kids havehad the flu mist as it is a live vaccines and it does shed. Hence the reason why every year the flu rate rises from September. Common sense and a bit of research do go a long way

• Haha
  • Heart

nosey_cow

VIP Member
Because its all lies. She did herself, who cares she should have just owned it instead of playing the victim again.

More distraction from this GLO.... so where is it?

Hi everyone. New to this forum. I’ve only discovered the delight that is Ellie Grey today.
I am a lawyer and I’m utterly horrified at the nonsense that she is posting. She clearly doesn’t have any knowledge of the law.

Ive had a look at a few of her templates.. and they are frighteningly incorrect. One relies upon the ‘common law / Magna Carta’ - the latter of which hasn’t been in effect for hundreds of years and only related to barons when it was. And as for the ‘Common Law’ remedies - they are nonsense. Any attempt to use them in a court of law, has worked precisely 0 times, ever. Another letter talks about breaching various Human Rights Acts (surely she means various ARTICLES of the human rights act 1998?) amongst lots of other things. If she knew what she was talking about, she wouldn’t be making these extremely basic mistakes.

She’s requesting ‘donations’ for her GLO, yet when I read the details, the a group litigation action she is taking against the government, is for false advertising. If she had any idea what she was doing, she would know that political ‘advertising’ isn’t regulated. So it’s a complete non starter.

I would be VERY interested to find out where (and of course if) she obtained her LL.M as the nonsense she is spouting defies any basic understanding of how the law works

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 18

LadyCandour

Chatty Member
Several things 1. It's not an advert it's a psa.
2. Gas lighting is ironically what she was doing
3. She takes them to court they have more money than her and she'll end up owing them for spreading false information
4. Defamation of character? You need a character first.
5. Why you quoting laws if you only believe in common law.
6.why do you need a solicitor if you're qualified?
Such a hypocrite. Oh I don't believe in laws, or covid etc and then it's all I need a solicitor please follow covid rules if you visit the house.
Just duck off love. I can tell you now I bet social services are involved in her kids lives

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18

Lurkerlurker2019

Why IG don't ban her is beyond me. I guess she keeps people hooked, whether you're one of her brainwashed thick as shit sheep or someone who just looks for
Why IG don't ban her is beyond me. I guess she keeps people hooked, whether you're one of her brainwashed thick as shit sheep or someone who just looks for dark entertainment.
I wonder how many doctors, nurses, scientists, and solicitors follow her! Lol.
I'm a student nurse and I follow her. In fact I'm writing a piece at the moment about the dangers of social media and misinformation about vaccines. These muppets are providing excellent content 👍😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17

Callingyouout

Ellie is a classic narcissist cult leader.... but I don’t really even want to give her credit for that even as most cult leaders are probably more intelligent than her. The reason people are so quick to believe the coronavirus conspiracies is that it justifies their way of life. They don’t want to sit inside, they can’t be in their own heads, they have to be out and about seeing people and they don’t like being told what to do. Believing these theories allows them carry on as normal as they have a reason to.

hellsbells1987

Hi Strangers! I took a break from this site for a while (not because you’re all ‘Tattle Twats’ but because I was spending far too much time on here) and low and behold, Ellie Grey makes a grid post dedicated to you all and I just knew I couldn’t miss a slice of this narcissistic pie!

When my daughter turned 1 and we went to the gp for her year jabs she had a slight adverse reaction. Since then I’ve spent almost every night of my life researching vaccines... no I’m not one of ‘them’ I’m just an inquisitive mum, anyway that’s how I came across the nut job Ellie grey.

Ellie spends a majority of her life telling you not to believe everything you hear/ read but will happily copy and paste social media posts and daily mail articles when it suits her. But of course, none of us should trust the media or facey b 🙄 ALL of her content is copied from other sources, trust me I’ve read pretty much all of it. Her bullshit letters are even copied from other sources on the internet.

The girl is nothing but a deluded narcissist who thrives off of the tiny bubble of fame she’s created from a movement which will die a death once covid packs its bags and fucks off.

Glad to be back on tattle and if you’re reading this Ellie, do the world a favour and stop spouting off crap others before you have written. Stick to singing your own songs, at least that content is original.

P.S. none of us are ‘insecure in our own lives’ nor do we ‘pick on people.’ STOP using your platform for financial gain to obtain money from the sheep who hang off your every word, get a proper job like the rest of us and pay your bastard bills!

Lottiehx

Her latest post about never paying utility bills has really annoyed me. It's like she thinks she's above everything and can do what she wants. Pretty sure it's a load of bs because I know from falling behind on just one council tax payment they're STRAIGHT on you so not sure how she's managed to avoid them for 9 years?

• Angry
Reactions: 16

Camelandchicken1

Chatty Member
I’m so pleased there’s a thread on her. She’s dangerous, especially to other young and/or naive mothers. That picture of her fridge where she tried to portray it as the picture of health is concerning, my kids would be starving if that were their diet. She was torn to shreds re the smoothies. I can imagine she got a maccies drive thru with the kids on the way home with all that guff, probably picked up some hair dye, lash glue and had more fillers put in her lips at the same time but won’t mention that because it doesn’t fit her ‘chemicals are toxic’ narrative.

• Heart
Reactions: 15

Liptastic

VIP Member
I found out about this thread from her rant on IG. When she started saying "those tattle bitches" I was like my tattle bitches? Nah, can't be... but it is! LOL :D She just allowed more people to come here and join in, I usually only post on beauty gurus threads.

So I was thinking I might submit a GLO against Ellie and all her bullshit. I'll just attach screen shots of Tattle Life and if you could all send me £50 each that would help. Thanks chaps.

• Haha

erin182

VIP Member
‘I really couldn’t give a shit about a bunch of toxic people who hide behind fake accounts’ well you clearly do Ellie, you silly twat.

• Haha

heatmagazine

Chatty Member
Nobody has harassed her. She’s harassed herself by reading about herself on an anonymous, completely indirect online forum. Nobody is in her inbox, nobody is sending her hate mail through the post. High profile celebs can’t even get threads taken down, she really does think she is something.

HotDiggettyDang

VIP Member
on Ellie’s Tesco thread one of her followers (who is pregnant) said she doesn’t wear a mask as ‘she will not deprive her unborn child of natural air’.

Hun your baby doesn’t get any ‘natural air’ until it’s born into the world. HTH.

• Heart