Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Camelandchicken1

Chatty Member
She’s mentioned a couple of times that she wants to let ppl know she will never commit suicide. She believes the she knows too much and ppl in higher places will fake her death xx

He started dating a girl within their circle, they done a live together completely slating Ellie saying she’s a complete fake. They said her dad is a private detective and she has family in the police force. They accused Ellie of trying to come between them by making screen shots of messages Aron had sent Ellie saying he misses her. They said they had proof she had edited the screen shots. They deleted the live quite quickly after as Aron was slating someone else in the circle saying he looked Down syndrome and he was a Down syndrome cunt. He did a video to apologise cos he got so much hate but eventually deleted both videos. From what I can see they are no longer together

In one of his lives he said you are not a real man if you aren’t at the protests as real men protect there family’s and fight.

Ok, so back to what I noticed that I couldn’t explain to be other than a lie!? The different details with regards to the birth of her prem daughter.... I scrolled right down her Instagram, I was originally interested to see what her ex husband looked like and that shocked me too! Lol but anyway I found the original post announcing the birth of their daughter at ‘28 weeks weighing a healthy but tiny 2lb 2oz). All her other posts relating to the birth describe her as being given 55% change of surviving, being born at 26 weeks at 1lb 8oz. I have screen shots if anyone is interested. Am I the only one that finds that odd!? 2 weeks difference is massive for an unborn babies development and same with the weight! Why lie??
Thanks for the ☕ on the Aron and Ellie situation I did wonder what went down there, looks like Kayleigh binned Aron off as well judging by the comments on her grid. He seems really controlling and violent. All of his “content” is reshares from others he doesn’t have a clue and is completely brainless. He’s the biggest sheep going.

Really strange re Ellie and her prem daughter, I’m guessing the 26 week 1lb8 is for dramatic effect and attention? I looked through her old photos and she seemed completely normal, maybe she’s had some sort of post natal breakdown?

LadyCandour

Chatty Member
God, Telegram is just too much. And have you noticed every single time there’s a drama, (like every other fucking day) some sad bastard sap pipes up “Can we help? Can we set up a go fund me page?” Looks like she is dyslexic and set up a “Go fuck me” page instead.
Why they crowd funding for a watch?

To cat lady

Chatty Member
omg I'm so so glad someones made a thread about her I've reported her multiple times for being out at parties during lockdown and she just really doesn't give a shit about people does she. shes out at like clubs with like 100 people when they shouldn't even be open.

but shes so bait about it, she posts it all over her social media like ofc someones gunna see babes
no it’s another women @officialelliegrey

heatmagazine

Chatty Member
They are new world order nuts on telegram. They subscribe to the anti semitic theories. Slightly more unhinged than the Instagram bimbos
They are all worried about her and trying to get people to search for her, but her telegram says she’s been online recently. Wtf you cannot make this shit up.

PixiePomPom

VIP Member
I can write the script for this: She will wait a few hours and then delete her profile on the sex for sale site. She will then reactivate her social media accounts with the announcement that the police have been involved etc, and the account has been forcibly removed. She can’t remove it herself right now, because it would be too obvious that she knew the passwords and could delete it almost immediately. She will have to leave it a while, as much as that will kill her. Her poor ex husband must be absolutely distraught. A number of people on her IG jumped to her defence (like it has JUST happened) and slated him. She was quick to point out that she believes it wasn’t him - of course it bloody wasn’t him!!! She’s on thin ice.
Thing is, sell your fanny photos on line, who cares - but don’t hold yourself out as an Earth mother, educator with a finely tuned moral compass, when the reality is anything but.
[/QUOTE
Biba Tanya is the one who considered murdering her children with heroin at the start of the pandemic - so her mental health is so poor she got to that point, and rather than getting professional help she turned to Ellie, who as the manipulative sket she is, convinced Biba to “spread her truth” instead.

ps I have got a screenshot of Biba’s post (she’s since deleted it) because I did report it to FB & social services at the time. Obviously she’s now running away around the world - not realising that the one she wants to run away from is herself.
I saw that too. Wow imagine being so stupid as to post it on line.