Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Its_Me

VIP Member
I saw a great post on Instagram the other day. It said something along the lines of lemon and honey for sore throats, lavender for burns and fucking antibiotics for tonsillitis.

Homeopathic remedies are great alongside medicine not in complete replacement of like she advocates. Children never seeing a GP is going to cause issues when they have a fear of doctors as it is the unknown.
Yeh, it’s all well a good saying ‘what did people do before antibiotics?’ Well the answer to that is, bacterial infections spread throughout the body and caused complications that lead to death.

Reactions: 12

Northernoik2020

VIP Member
Best ten minutes of my day - watching her stupid rant!!!! I called her out on an anti vaxxers forum - she messaged me and said “I will now report you for ‘deformation’.....” Hilarious that Erin fucking Brokovich can’t spell defamation. She’s a dangerous character and the more oxygen social media gives to people like her, the longer we will be in this fucking shit storm. Who would imagine that the likes of her and that tool Walton (Aka Baldrick - close your eyes and listen to his voice..) would have thousands of people hanging on their every word. We can only hope that they are just watching them for entertainment purposes, as most of us are. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

Grey matter

She’s d
Within Ellie’s documents, she has a notice for business owners. Citing ‘common law’ and the ‘Magna Carta’.

This is utter nonsense. The ‘common law’ theory has worked in a court of law, precisely, never.

In fact ‘common law’ - is not the theory that she is purporting that it is. It’s simply a series of precedents based on the back of historical cases. This is one of the very first things that you learn in law school. Ellie clearly has no been to law school.

Ah, then of course, the Magna Carta. This is a piece of legislation that has not been in use for many hundreds of years. In fact, only 3 sections are still relevant and none of them are ‘article 61’ as is quoted.In fact, the Magna Carta doesn’t even have ‘articles’ - its broken into ‘chapters’. Something else Ellie would know, had she been to law school.

Bear in mind please that people are PAYING to support the website giving this info (from Ellie). People are basing catastrophic decisions about their businesses, livelihoods and families on the information that she is giving them.

You can read more about this here;

I could go on all days. Ellie refers to ‘human rights acts’ being broken. She means ‘articles of the human rights act 1998’. There is only one.
Again, an error someone trained in law would know this.
She is definitely milking the whole lot of them 🤣boom tish I’m here all week , don’t forget to tip your waiter 😬

• Haha
  • Wow

Sparkswillfly

Chatty Member
I have just come across this thread. Happy to see it was the first thing that comes up after searching her on Google. What an absolute vile creature she is.

Everything she says is absolute tosh. Lies after lies after lies. Her birth story is an absolute joke. I work in maternity so I can categorically say its bullshit. 28 week baby breastfeeding.... OK! They can't even breathe for themselves. She also diagnosed sepsis in the baby by smelling the baby lol ok if the baby smelt bad from sepsis it would be dying but apparently it was cured within 24 hours with iv vitamin c. So iv vitamin c is a cure but IM vitamin k is a toxin. Idiot. Liar liar pants on fire.

Don't even get me started on her reeling off her observations when she was in septic shock. Yeah sure ok then. I feel sorry for her kids I wouldn't be surprised if some munchausen develops if it's not there already. Absolute narcissist.

hellsbells1987

Just on the subject of Tescogate.... If that jumped up little rat asked me if I was going to apologise with that patronising smirk she does to the camera, it would have taken every bone in my body not to knock her clean out. There’s absolutely no other word to describe her than a full blown narcissist with 25,000 chips on her shoulder.

I remember in her earlier videos she was explaining how she’s a bit of a Billy no mates and I can understand why. Could you imagine being friends with someone who brags about bill dodging.

The girl needs to question why she spends her life giving ‘free advice’ to strangers rather than building meaningful friendships with real people! your fucking fan base aren’t your friends Ellie and if you lived in the real world like the rest of us who work hard to provide for our families you wouldn’t even have 5 minutes spare to build legal cases for people you don’t even know

nosey_cow

VIP Member
QUOTE. ‘Hey guys! I’ve just been on this tattle - what a horrendous thread! Why do all these people think Ellie is so wrong? And why are people saying she lied about having cancer!!!!? I feel like it’s taken the wind out of my sails a bit here...please tell me these are people that have just been brainwashed by mainstream media! I’ve never even heard of this thing! I’m also aware that there are probably people on this group right now that are just ‘spies’ but for what seriously. I just want my freedom back what are these people gaining here!’

I’ll tell you for why. She’s taking money in ‘donations’ from desperate and vulnerable people to fund a website full on nonsense template letters that have absolutely no legal standing. These letters are dangerous and could result in people losing their businesses and income (see my previous posts for details).

She is pretending to have a legal qualification to give herself Kudos.

She wants to launch a GLO against the government for an utter nonsense, it’s a complete none starter in law for the reasons I’ve outlined before. She’s a complete con artist and it’s a terrifying shame that people, who know no better, fall into believing her.

Lurkerlurker2019

As a student nurse, she really fucking infuriates me. I only follow her because I want the tea. In the start, like a lot of people, I was intrigued and didn't believe certain aspects of covid added up. I was looking for answers and that's how I came about her. I think some of what she says carries some weight eg: deaths from lockdown not getting the recognition they need, but she blew it when she started going off on her stupid tangents. Did anyone see she started to put a post up about dinosaurs and everyone started kicking off so she never elaborated on it? I'd actually love to know where she was going with that so I could have some entertainment during lockdown.

People who bash the NHS like she does shouldn't be allowed to access their services. Same as fucking Biba Tanya. She says the NHS is a shit show and she'd never come back to the UK. I can guarantee that if her or kids were in an accident, her arse would be back here accessing medical services so fast. How else would the freeloader pay for private medical care?

H
She reckons they can't do that without a warrant and can't get a warrant without tenants name. Also if someone under 18 or vulnerable in the property they can't do it. I dont believe it shes just a tramp. As if you'd admit you were that scummy though 😱 its likely the reason she moves house every few months! Prob don't pay rent either. I saw recently she had a fuckload of parking fines written off...last night on her live she said her car is in "a very good friends name" I don't care who your friend is NO ONE is going to be happy with parking fines unpaid in their name!!
No, the minute they try to get a mortgage or finance and have CCJ’s on their credit file they will not be happy.

It’s easy for her to say all of this without any proof. Funny she calls her local police regarding tattle but doesn’t want to pay council tax for their funding? Arsehole.

Also if she is renting. Her landlord will be the person being stung by her selfish actions when they are pursued for the debt as the owner of the property.

Faggio

So Eloise, if you could lean back on the couch, relax, and tell me about your mother.

She lied ages ago about having two degrees, but now she says she is currently studying for them? And they're the most difficult degrees! Excuse my French, but she really is a stupid lying narcissistic sociopathic cunt. And her sheep are no better.

• Heart
Reactions: 11

Gurglem

6 thousand people that's her, her multiple accounts, and Mickey mouse under multiple aliases.
Can we start a petition to get people like her thrown off social media?
I would sign 🙋🏼‍♀️

Although she is addictive car crash TV she is dangerous.

Any petition about her would probably send her into breakdown mode, we might get a video, reports to the police, taken to court 🤣 she doesn’t react well when she’s challenged. It’s always the same response, a video lashing out then a post about how strong she is and how she is worth so much, then a post about body confidence so she gets all the love from her sheep. We could potentially trigger a song (although hopefully not as my ears can’t take it)

• Haha

Bedhead

Anyone else wondering if the whole petition thing is a reason to get more subscriptions and sales on pttp? this whole glo saga will have a vague update then brushed under the carpet, with an excuse later down the line where she's a victim to something?
Oh 💯 there will be a break in a stop on her account because she’s being targeted by the government maybe a mugging or another terminal diagnosis followed by a bikini pic and an update of the abandoned dog .. hey presto silly claim has been brushed away and forgotten

standupsitdown

Chatty Member
Haha he’s made it personal against that journalist in the past - he posted a mildly threatening mildly sinister little rant against him in the past. But then he does that about a lot of people. He really does.

For the local press he’s just the gift that keeps on giving - he doesn’t even need to be made to look stupid, he does that all by himself 😂 He really does.

I wonder if he was disappointed that the only support that materialised for the Great Reopening was that one weird bloke who wears a trench coat and a back pack 🤣 He really was.

I think it’s high time he took to his car to smoke a joint and admonish his supporters for lack of participation. It really is.

But his mum does need to realise it gets really cold in that car, and maybe start letting him make his videos in the house. It really does.

She’s going to be really mad when the bailiffs turn up to take his x-box cos he can’t pay his fine. She really is.

• Haha

Lolabluex

Ellie’s new video is absolutely ridiculous. I don’t think She realises a health campaign is different to an advert, which is weird since she has 3 degrees and offers legal advice out!!

• Haha

schmiggles

One of Ellie/PTTP’s followers is Grace Victory - an influencer who was put in an induced coma (days after giving birth to her first child) to help her fight COVID-19. A month later and she’s still in intensive care.

The misinformation has to stop.

• Sad
  • Wow

Foxtrot92

She claims she has a congenital heart defect that causes 'sudden onset cardiac deterioration.' How can something that deteriorates be sudden onset? I googled it and there is no such thing. She claims she was given a 10k fine which she isn't going to pay. However, the police in the video don't mention a fine,and she hasnt mentioned it since. She wouldn't stop going on about it if she were really fined. Her lies are easy to spot.She isn't clever enough to be a convincing liar, and her sheep are too dumb to question anything. She just uses them as her narcissistic supply. She needs psychological help.