Ellie Grey

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bloody hell. We’ve clearly touched a nerve. We now get our very own video! She’s actually just lying about /exaggerating what we have said on here in it too 🤣, pathological liar?

Reactions: 5
‘I really couldn’t give a tit about a bunch of toxic people who hide behind fake accounts’ well you clearly do Ellie, you silly twit.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Didn’t attempt to clear up the beef between her and Aron.
& I highly doubt tattle are deleting anything. They would have locked the thread. She’s talking tit.
I’m glad she took my advice to take her children’s pictures off her very public social media platform. You cannot claim you care about your children’s welfare but let every Tom, Dick & Sally view pictures of them. There is a lot worse out there than a couple of witches on an anonymous forum. 😘

Reactions: 10
Did anyone see “Dr Grey” make her homemade sanitiser spray 🤦‍♂️ She deleted it very quickly & she said that not wearing a bra helps to stop breast cancer !! She is a danger and needs removing from social media selling her shill bullsh*t & crap hoodies and t shirts let alone the Holocaust denier stuff & the titanic which didn’t sink , the scamdemic lies , empty hospitals , face mask lies , she’s a disgrace

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
She’s mentioned a couple of times that she wants to let ppl know she will never commit suicide. She believes the she knows too much and ppl in higher places will fake her death xx

He started dating a girl within their circle, they done a live together completely slating Ellie saying she’s a complete fake. They said her dad is a private detective and she has family in the police force. They accused Ellie of trying to come between them by making screen shots of messages Aron had sent Ellie saying he misses her. They said they had proof she had edited the screen shots. They deleted the live quite quickly after as Aron was slating someone else in the circle saying he looked Down syndrome and he was a Down syndrome bleep. He did a video to apologise cos he got so much hate but eventually deleted both videos. From what I can see they are no longer together

In one of his lives he said you are not a real man if you aren’t at the protests as real men protect there family’s and fight.

Ok, so back to what I noticed that I couldn’t explain to be other than a lie!? The different details with regards to the birth of her prem daughter.... I scrolled right down her Instagram, I was originally interested to see what her ex husband looked like and that shocked me too! Lol but anyway I found the original post announcing the birth of their daughter at ‘28 weeks weighing a healthy but tiny 2lb 2oz). All her other posts relating to the birth describe her as being given 55% change of surviving, being born at 26 weeks at 1lb 8oz. I have screen shots if anyone is interested. Am I the only one that finds that odd!? 2 weeks difference is massive for an unborn babies development and same with the weight! Why lie??
I’m so glad I’ve found this thread!!! That Aaron drives me absolutely insane!!!!!!!! Does it annoy anyone else that he CONSTANTLY says “it really is” “it really will” and constantly he repeats himself!!!!! His come across such a nasty person imo

Reactions: 9
I’m not sure she has a beef with Aron... I think he has a beef with her?

And I have had a couple of posts removed from this thread because I simply asked why people are making comments attacking someone’s appearance when the thread was to highlight the ‘fake news’ that she talks about re vaccines/covid... to inform people or at least give people an option to form a balanced view as to whether they continue to listen to her or not... well that’s the reason I started to follow this thread anyway.

If she really thought this thread and the people on it were irrelevant, she wouldn't have given it 9 minutes of her time. She won't admit it but it's touched a nerve. Maybe now she's feeling some of what those she's called liars for the past 9 months have. Those who have laid their lives on the line to help protect us.

The fact is she's scum. Some of what she says I can get onboard with but the fact she doesn't pay her bills and is proud of it says all anyone should need to know. She could have quite easily kept that to herself but she wants people to know and worship her as some sort of God. I have no sympathy for anyone who thinks they can get away with this and if she's smart, she'll remove all evidence or her saying this from the Web before the wrong person sees it.

Reactions: 8
She posted that if you rent and don’t pay your utility bills/council tax your landlord cannot legally pass on your info to the companies. That’s a load of crap, yes they can! And any half decent rental contract will state your landlord will protect your personal data but may have to pass it on to utility companies. Eg to protect themselves from people like her. The horrible thing is people were actually thinking she was right, I hope nobody gets into trouble because of her. Stupid woman.

Reactions: 6
She’s put the evidence that messages have been removed. But this isn’t ‘evidence that she is not lying’ it’s because the user was trying to police the thread & what people could say. When you can just report the comment and admin will deal with it. You get that on any thread for breaking any of the rules.

She’s put the evidence that messages have been removed. But this isn’t ‘evidence that she is not lying’ it’s because the user was trying to police the thread & what people could say. When you can just report the comment and admin will deal with it. You get that on any thread for breaking any of the rules.
What I mean by not lying, I do not mean her ‘evidence 🥴’ is lying. I mean, people haven’t been coming on here and spitting proof and facts about Ellies life. They have been trying to police a thread. Completely different and yet again, twisted to fit her narrative.

Ellie is a classic narcissist cult leader.... but I don’t really even want to give her credit for that even as most cult leaders are probably more intelligent than her. The reason people are so quick to believe the coronavirus conspiracies is that it justifies their way of life. They don’t want to sit inside, they can’t be in their own heads, they have to be out and about seeing people and they don’t like being told what to do. Believing these theories allows them carry on as normal as they have a reason to.

Reactions: 17
To be honest I didn’t know this thread existed until she mentioned it 😂 not everyone who follows Ellie is one of her sheep. I literally only follow her because me and my other half literally laugh our heads off at the crazy bs she posts... so I’ve got to hand it to her... at least she’s entertaining. Dangerous, but somewhat entertaining... it’s like watching car crash tv. I just feel for the vulnerable people that do believe her.... I don’t believe in tearing other women down at all...and I will never ever criticise her appearance and personal life choices. However.... putting yourself out there leading vulnerable and clearly unintelligent people into dangerous situations is cruel exploitation. Maybe she was hoping her loyal band of sheep would come to her defence on here? .... hi Ellie if you’re reading 😁😁

• Haha
Reactions: 20
She is really serving to attract so much sympathy with all the neck scratching in that video. She honestly needs to be a mother first and foremost and stop to think how embarrassed those poor children will be when they grow up. Imagine being 14-17 in that ‘parents are embarrassing’ stage and all the nasty kids picking on them because their mother is a complete tool. She’s more than welcome to have her own views (conspiracy theorists have been around for years) but to spout it to the general public and potentially influence other people to harm their children by taking risks and not following their doctors advice is just downright insane. She’s 100% a looney and needs help.

She should be utterly ashamed of herself. She thinks she’s intelligent when in fact she is just a pretentious and conceited fraud 🙄

Reactions: 6
I’m so glad you spotted the changing dates/weeks on bump pics too and changing birth weight, she may have dropped weight after being born but that’s not how it’s been written. She literally announces her birth as a 28 weeker, uses the 28weeker hashtag for a while then changes it to she was born at 26 weeks and uses the 26weeker hashtag 🤷🏼‍♀️

First I’ve heard of the cancer story too.

I like some of what Ellie says but to have a letter that says your daughter was born at 26+4 weeks why would you put #28weeker, not once but a few times makes no sense.

I've not watched the video so not sure if she mentioned her pregnancy curing her cancer?

Last edited:
I like some of what Ellie says but to have a letter that says your daughter was born at 26+4 weeks why would you put #28weeker, not once but a few times, it makes no sense. The video and letter doesn't change the fact that her dates changed, I've got screenshots. It wasn't a mistake or mistype otherwise they wouldn't add up right.

I've not watched the video so not sure if she mentioned her pregnancy curing her cancer?
no she said you have to be careful about what you say online about cancer etc as you can get into trouble

THE bleeping IRONY MATE 🙈😂

apparently she saw a herbalist in wales, refused chemotherapy and she’s still alive 🤡

• Haha
Reactions: 8
no she said you have to be careful about what you say online about cancer etc as you can get into trouble

THE bleeping IRONY MATE 🙈😂

apparently she saw a herbalist in wales, refused chemotherapy and she’s still alive 🤡
If I managed to cure my cancer that way I would be shouting it from the rooftops! A personal story is just that, no one can stop you if you have proof the cancer was cured, no one!

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.