Ellie Grey

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So she has/had cancer, pacemaker, vertigo, body dysmorphia and probably lots more that definitely sounds like munchausens to me, she needs help asap

Reactions: 2
Haha he’s made it personal against that journalist in the past - he posted a mildly threatening mildly sinister little rant against him in the past. But then he does that about a lot of people. He really does.

For the local press he’s just the gift that keeps on giving - he doesn’t even need to be made to look stupid, he does that all by himself 😂 He really does.

I wonder if he was disappointed that the only support that materialised for the Great Reopening was that one weird bloke who wears a trench coat and a back pack 🤣 He really was.

I think it’s high time he took to his car to smoke a joint and admonish his supporters for lack of participation. It really is.

But his mum does need to realise it gets really cold in that car, and maybe start letting him make his videos in the house. It really does.

She’s going to be really mad when the bailiffs turn up to take his x-box cos he can’t pay his fine. She really is.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Haha he’s made it personal against that journalist in the past - he posted a mildly threatening mildly sinister little rant against him in the past. But then he does that about a lot of people. He really does.
I’m agitated just reading this 😂 once I’d noticed how much he says that IT IS ALL I HEAR

They should show footage of Aron in sex ed classes as a warning what an unplanned pregnancy could result in. Would have put me off sex.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Does her section 21, section 6 of the 2010 equality act claim actually hold any water when it comes to not wearing a mask?

I had a look at it but I can't see what part she's actually referencing. As an essential business owner I'd quite like to know for future reference.

Reactions: 1
The body dysmorphia (where you hate your body and hide away) must have been cured with the cancer
Aye, for someone who hates her body, she sure shows a lot of it on the internet!!! I have a relative who really does have some serious body issues, (she’s beautiful, but won’t be told) - I can’t remember the last time she allowed anyone to take her photo, let alone share it on social media. If this one has body issues, I’ll show my arse on the town hall steps.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Eloise , can you just duck off 🤣🤣🤣
Now, here’s a thing. She says here she’s was going to register her two kids - and amongst all the other bull tit, she talks of her law degree, but then another child came along. When did she actually get her degree, or did she ever?
oise

Now, here’s a thing. She says here she’s was going to register her two kids - and amongst all the other bull tit, she talks of her law degree, but then another child came along. When did she actually get her degree, or did she ever?
i don’t even know where to start with that post!
Imagine being that insecure and needing affirmation that you had to make up a story to show the world how clever you are, how you know more than anyone else and how you can make anyone else look stupid.
I bet if she had an assignment now or when she was a kid where she needed to write about a hero or someone she admired it would be titled ‘Ellie Grey’

If she was achieving those percentages (in the link you shared) she would have come out with a first class honours degree (worthy of putting in a bio, no...?)

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
If she was achieving those percentages (in the link you shared) she would have come out with a first class honours degree (worthy of putting in a bio, no...?)
Theres no way on earth she would get those grades if she ever studied anything in her life. Her writing is so basic and amateur.

And that story lol as if. That did not happen. As if a nurse has got time to stand and listen to that monologue. I have never come across a bigger liar in my life

Reactions: 6
Theres no way on earth she would get those grades if she ever studied anything in her life. Her writing is so basic and amateur.

And that story lol as if. That did not happen. As if a nurse has got time to stand and listen to that monologue. I have never come across a bigger liar in my life
Totally agree. I just can't get my head round how anyone can buy this...

Aye, for someone who hates her body, she sure shows a lot of it on the internet!!! I have a relative who really does have some serious body issues, (she’s beautiful, but won’t be told) - I can’t remember the last time she allowed anyone to take her photo, let alone share it on social media. If this one has body issues, I’ll show my arse on the town hall steps.
She’s literally insulting anyone who really suffers with body dysmorphia by using it as an attention seeking tool ..

So Eloise, if you could lean back on the couch, relax, and tell me about your mother.

She lied ages ago about having two degrees, but now she says she is currently studying for them? And they're the most difficult degrees! Excuse my French, but she really is a stupid lying narcissistic sociopathic bleep. And her sheep are no better.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
If you find a letter she apparently wrote in response to the flu vaccine in schools, she also states ‘as a senior immunisation nurse’ (page 5 of the screenshots) so she’s a senior nurse too? Mind you, the name at the end of the ‘letter’ isn’t shown so she might just be plagiarising

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.