Ellie Grey

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So I was thinking I might submit a GLO against Ellie and all her bullshit. I'll just attach screen shots of Tattle Life and if you could all send me £50 each that would help. Thanks chaps.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Have you seen her petition about the Government's false advertising campaign? ... the only one she specifically mentions is one that was pulled weeks ago anyway.
I thought she's supposed to be good at research?

Have you seen her petition about the Government's false advertising campaign? ... the only one she specifically mentions is one that was pulled weeks ago anyway.
I thought she's supposed to be good at research?
Good at research is not something I would ever describe her as🥴 good at fabrication she's excellent at that and deliberately missing the truth 🤥

Reactions: 1
Why did she need to ask for advice on how to deal with this, when in September she did a q and a, someone asked If she was a solicitor, she said no, she's got her law degree, there's 5 solicitors that help run pttp, 3 legal secretarys, and a few very knowledgeable of the law friends too, surly they Could work it out between them...unless that was a big old pork pie, was it Ellie?

Reactions: 7

Why did she need to ask for advice on how to deal with this, when in September she did a q and a, someone asked If she was a solicitor, she said no, she's got her law degree, there's 5 solicitors that help run pttp, 3 legal secretarys, and a few very knowledgeable of the law friends too, surly they Could work it out between them...unless that was a big old pork pie, was it Ellie?
Shes getting so sloppy with her lies now, can't keep up with them herself.

Did she really say that? She's got a whole legal team behind her yet she does that crappy dumb ass petition! U literally couldn't make this up

I can't believe dumb cunts fall for this

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I don't understand what she thinks she's doing with this petition thing.
With a GLO don't you need a group of people all with their own personal claim to make? Not just randoms signing a petition.

Reactions: 3
Did she really say that? She's got a whole legal team behind her yet she does that crappy dumb ass petition! U literally couldn't make this up

I can't believe dumb cunts fall for this
Yes from the 6th September, about 3 minutes from the end 😂 sorry, it's 5 solicitors, 2 legal secs and 3 very good friends, and with Ellies law degree that's quite the team 😂😂

Edit to add she also says we don't charge a fee we rely on donations... But it's not about the money obviously, and says she advises them with legal matters....naughty

Reactions: 1
I don't understand what she thinks she's doing with this petition thing.
With a GLO don't you need a group of people all with their own personal claim to make? Not just randoms signing a petition.
Yep it needs to be individual claims submitted that can then be brought under a GLO. No way she can just jump straight to a GLO with just her claim and a petition. I would think an expert like her would know that.

Yes from the 6th September, about 3 minutes from the end 😂 sorry, it's 5 solicitors, 2 legal secs and 3 very good friends, and with Ellies law degree that's quite the team 😂😂

Edit to add she also says we don't charge a fee we rely on donations... But it's not about the money obviously, and says she advises them with legal matters....naughty
I just scrolled through all her tit just to watch that 🤣🤣 liar liar

Reactions: 2

Thought she doesn't give legal advice 🥸 be a shame if someone screen recorded those last 4 minutes before she deletes it 🤣

Ugh someone I know has just shared a PTTP post 😩

anyone else find that some of their actual intelligent friends get pulled into this stuff because of the whole “big brother” appeal/conspiracy? Like some people I know aren’t stupid but have gotten way into what I call “too woke” where “question everything” takes over basic logic. The thing is I’m very anti “the man” and am the last to defend government etc. I believe we need a lot of reform in a lot of areas in society. But a lot of the tit these people spew is just tit! Idk why people can’t tell the difference and it’s so awkward when a otherwise intelligent friend believes this Stuff and shares it

Reactions: 5
Ugh someone I know has just shared a PTTP post 😩

anyone else find that some of their actual intelligent friends get pulled into this stuff because of the whole “big brother” appeal/conspiracy? Like some people I know aren’t stupid but have gotten way into what I call “too woke” where “question everything” takes over basic logic. The thing is I’m very anti “the man” and am the last to defend government etc. I believe we need a lot of reform in a lot of areas in society. But a lot of the tit these people spew is just tit! Idk why people can’t tell the difference and it’s so awkward when a otherwise intelligent friend believes this Stuff and shares it
People try to make sense of the unknown and latch on to anything that makes slightest bit of sense.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.