Ellie Grey

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought she'd have thicker skin tbh. I've been blocked so I can't see anything but surely when you're that "woke" you are used to people saying you're not the full shilling 😂
Bloody hell. I’ve reported her for bullying. Don’t know if it’s actually you, and if it is we don’t actually need to know, but it’s not acceptable.

As everyone has said, she’s freaking out because everyone is hitting the nail on the head with her lies and exploitation.

The fact she’s having ANYTHING to do with the police and saying anyone else is breaking the law is completely and utterly unbelievable.

Bloody hell. I’ve reported her for bullying. Don’t know if it’s actually you, and if it is we don’t actually need to know, but it’s not acceptable.

As everyone has said, she’s freaking out because everyone is hitting the nail on the head with her lies and exploitation.

The fact she’s having ANYTHING to do with the police and saying anyone else is breaking the law is completely and utterly unbelievable.
(I am talking about her most recent post/story for anyone who hasn’t seen.)

Reactions: 2

(I am talking about her most recent post/story for anyone who hasn’t seen.)
Her sheep are messaging me now being vile.

Reactions: 1
She is a nasty piece of work @Vibackmama Im so sorry that this is happening to you. She does realise that doxing is a crime, and as for reporting you/this thread to the police (for what exactly I’ll never know) is laughable considering she doesn’t believe in following the law nor paying for council tax which funds the police. She’s a colossal dick head.

Reactions: 12
She can't handle being called out for her lies 🤷🏼‍♀️
God she's awful. Doesn't pay council tax and flouts lockdown rules all the time and encourages others to do the same but calls the police when someone mentions what she has said online!? She needs serious help, hopefully they will do her for wasting police time. Hope you're ok

Reactions: 8
I was listening to a podcast this morning with Daniel Kahneman on (psychologist) and he explained how everyone has reasons why they believe what they do but the reasons have very little to do with the causes of your beliefs. These causes are rooted in your personal history, the people you trusted and what they believe in. It has very little to do with your reasons that come to mind to explain what your position is and why the opposition doesn’t make sense. She manipulates what she reads in her head to make it fit with her beliefs and doesn’t even realise.

She truly believes we are in the wrong and what she’s saying is right as these beliefs are so deep rooted by her nutter of a dad.

She will very much put up a fight for eternity but hopefully we can at least get her stopped, or prevent some people falling into her trap.

@Vibackmama shes literally got nothing on who you are. Potential first name and half a picture. However, think of everything we have got on her.

Plus, by her giving the ‘evidence’ to the police she is also giving her insta details with all her law breaking and name along with them?! I don’t understand what goes on in her head 🤣.

Reactions: 7
Thought she didn’t use tooth paste with fluoride in...... spot the Colgate tooth paste and mouth wash
Good spot! I can only assume she couldn’t cope with the dog so gave it to someone else...? But she’ll look here and let us know I’m sure 🤣 maybe we will get another video soon 👏😄

Love that she plays the victim when called out on her behaviour. She'll be saying the government broke into her flat and put that colgate there.
Or maybe one of us...?

Reactions: 1
Thought she didn’t use tooth paste with fluoride in...... spot the Colgate tooth paste and mouth wash
Haha the colgate, shes such a bad liar! Is that not makeup next to the mirror too...thought she never wore makeup 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Nobody has harassed her. She’s harassed herself by reading about herself on an anonymous, completely indirect online forum. Nobody is in her inbox, nobody is sending her hate mail through the post. High profile celebs can’t even get threads taken down, she really does think she is something.

Reactions: 15
lollll she thinks naming legislations will scare people, wonder if she's aware of section 21 of the Solicitors Act 1974

Reactions: 2
Nobody has harassed her. She’s harassed herself by reading about herself on an anonymous, completely indirect online forum. Nobody is in her inbox, nobody is sending her hate mail through the post. High profile celebs can’t even get threads taken down, she really does think she is something.
She’s so in love with herself she can’t face that other people aren’t, without the love of her sheeple she is nothing. I’m sure she’s obsessively reading this thread, the dogs received a special mention now.

Reactions: 3
Won’t fund the police, hates the police, wastes police time... runs to the police when she reads something about her she doesn’t like on a platform that nobody is forced to read. Ok hun. #wokegang #newworldorder #acab #offgrid #fuckthegov #counciltaxwho

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.