Ellie Grey

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think he’s from Bristol - he has children from what I can gather (poor little bastards). He’s very proud of his time inside and will openly admit to his crimes. He seems so far down the rabbit hole that he probably thinks he’s Bugs Bunny. He has opened his twattoo salon during lockdown and basically, created holy hell for the police and council officials when they visited him. He quotes the Magna Carta etc, demands that they bring him documents with a wet signature from a judge, serves his own documents on the officers, tells everyone he stands under Common Law, and does not consent or understand (well, he’s right about one thing for sure, he does not understand the law - that’s a bleeping dead cert). It looks like at one stage he was seeing a girl half his age and photos of the two of them were plastered all over IG. Now it seems they are no more. duck me, I’ve got knickers older than that relationship. 🤣🤣 At one stage, the officials removed some his equipment and diaries abs he marched into the town hall offices to demand them back. He makes lots of films, mainly from his car, he’s sniffs a lot, touches his nose all the time during his ‘car films’ - says “I don’t care, I really don’t” several times (think he’s hoping it will become his own little catch phrase) wears really shite clothing, He’s such a nice lad....... Anyway, that’s as much as I can recall...... and that’s more than enough! Basically, he’s a total cap end. Hope that helps!
Bloody hell! Thanks for the :coffee::ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 1
Haha just watched Ellie’s video. Why was she nearly crying with anger at the end even though she states at the beginning this thread is laughable. I feel so sorry for her to have to live her life like this. She must think that her life is like the Truman show. Everybody and everything is a hoax/conspiracy against her, and she must at all costs fight against the WHOLE WORLD... I think she is a really lonely girl who’s life has just not gone to the way she imagined it and all of a sudden she has this large following (who aren’t all supporters...most are mocking her but she doesn’t realise it!) and she feels she now has some sort of purpose to provide any information to her ‘following’ but after time her stories become repetitive and boring so she has to make up these new ones...but she doesn’t realise that every story becomes more ridiculous than the next and now people are calling her out for it, and she doesn’t like it.
she’s just an average ‘plain Jane’ who’s life has gone tits up, and she’s finally getting a little attention she’s always craved. Within a year she will be forgotten about, and she will be screaming from the roof tops how she walked on water or some crap. Yawn yawn yawn

Reactions: 13
She’s well known for over sharing, attention seeking then having to remember who she told what to 😂 I think 70k odd followers is too many people for her to keep up the story telling to and she’s being exposed left right and centre 😂. It’s what happens when you underestimate others and have such a high opinion of yourself. She can’t have it all ways she can’t nominate herself as this public speaker yet shut down the public or anyone that challenges her, people won’t trust her . I reckon If you can lie about cancer with a game face you can lie about ANYTHING .

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Love this. That’s what brought her to my attention - someone I know told me she was promoting sunbeds - I know how dangerous they are so I had a little look. She was quoting some dodgy ‘research’ that PROVES they are safe. What she fails to realise, with all her degrees and that 😀, is that any study which promotes the use of sunbeds will have been paid for by...... guess who? The multi million pound sunbed industry!! What a thick witch.

A girl on Instagram actually posted a voicemail that he’d left her. All about some twattoo he was meant to be doing - he owed her money. Should hear it. Chilling.
What was he saying in the voice Mail? He seems sooo aggressive!!! He’s a nasty man! It doesn’t look like he’s with that “k” anymore

Yeah now

now I look like a dick 🤢 😩😂🤣 bet she won’t be able to resist reposting this I’m sure we know youre watching Ellie ✌

can you start a thread on Aron Walton please i need this in my life 🤣
“It really does” “really” “really” I’m bleeping sickkkkk of that wenever he says that my teeth nearly fall out where I’m gritting them so hard

Somebody posted that all he say is ‘it really is’ ‘it really was’ & now I can’t get it out of my head 😂😂😂
That would be me!!! 😂😂 how much does he say it!!!!!! It’s all I hear now Aswell !!!

Her family have been trying to get this out for months....you mean the "covid 19 vaccine" this woman apparently had on 4th Jan...there was no vaccine months ago...is she bleeping high? Silly question shes probably on crack the amount of bollocks she spouts.
Thought the exact same, wanted to comment but couldn't risk a ban 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Thought the exact same, wanted to comment but couldn't risk a ban 🤣
I do wonder if there is any truth to what they say regarding a gagging order on vaccine adverse effects because so many ppl already won't have the vaccine due to "how new" it is so will they hide the truth? Only saying this because vaccines often cause lots of adverse effects...Omg I sound like one of them 🤪🤖 << that's my tin foil hat 👒

Reactions: 5
I do wonder if there is any truth to what they say regarding a gagging order on vaccine adverse effects because so many ppl already won't have the vaccine due to "how new" it is so will they hide the truth? Only saying this because vaccines often cause lots of adverse effects...Omg I sound like one of them 🤪🤖 << that's my tin foil hat 👒
There is a great podcast called "How to Vaccinate the world" which isn't really bias in either way but sort of explains everything surrounding the 2 covid vaccines. Its almost "immunology for dummies" i found it really informative, gave a really good explanation as to why its been quicker etc!

Reactions: 2
There is a great podcast called "How to Vaccinate the world" which isn't really bias in either way but sort of explains everything surrounding the 2 covid vaccines. Its almost "immunology for dummies" i found it really informative, gave a really good explanation as to why its been quicker etc!
I will listen to that thank you! X

She claims she has a congenital heart defect that causes 'sudden onset cardiac deterioration.' How can something that deteriorates be sudden onset? I googled it and there is no such thing. She claims she was given a 10k fine which she isn't going to pay. However, the police in the video don't mention a fine,and she hasnt mentioned it since. She wouldn't stop going on about it if she were really fined. Her lies are easy to spot.She isn't clever enough to be a convincing liar, and her sheep are too dumb to question anything. She just uses them as her narcissistic supply. She needs psychological help.
Not defending her but I just watched the video and the copper does mention the fine.

Her family have been trying to get this out for months....you mean the "covid 19 vaccine" this woman apparently had on 4th Jan...there was no vaccine months ago...is she bleeping high? Silly question shes probably on crack the amount of bollocks she spouts.
This is the worst acting I’ve seen since Pinocchio. Seriously??? I want to say she deserves an award, but she’d only drop the bleeping thing and smash it. What a load of tit. As far fetched as a bucket of tit from Russia.

If you’re on insta @elliegreypttp is her insta she changed the name , keep reporting her & stop her lies , her power to the people one has gone now so one down one to go , then we can get rid of Aron Walton & his bullshit , thank you 🙏

I found out about this thread from her rant on IG. When she started saying "those tattle witches" I was like my tattle witches? Nah, can't be... but it is! LOL :D She just allowed more people to come here and join in, I usually only post on beauty gurus threads.

Reactions: 15
So any of you report her posts for false information? Surely the best thing to do is to get her off the platforms to limit the damage?

So any of you report her posts for false information? Surely the best thing to do is to get her off the platforms to limit the damage?
Yes, however it’s a bit difficult when Ellie blocks anyone who even mildly questions her claims.
I also discovered this thread thanks to Ellie’s rant the other day 😄

Yes I report pretty much every single one! The more people that do it the more likely we are to get her removed from Instagram! She’s a dangerous & a liability

Yes I report pretty much every single one! The more people that do it the more likely we are to get her removed from Instagram! She’s a dangerous & a liability
She will always just create another account. I find that the more she has a fact check posted or a post removed the more all the nutters start to squeal about "shadow banning" and Instagram being in cahoots with the evil MSM 🙄 (doesnt stop them all using it though does it) In fact, its my favourite bit of the whole "Bill Gates microchipping via the vaccine" conspiracy, the fact that they all bleat about it on their social media accounts via their 5G smartphones... its laughable

She will always just create another account. I find that the more she has a fact check posted or a post removed the more all the nutters start to squeal about "shadow banning" and Instagram being in cahoots with the evil MSM 🙄 (doesnt stop them all using it though does it) In fact, its my favourite bit of the whole "Bill Gates microchipping via the vaccine" conspiracy, the fact that they all bleat about it on their social media accounts via their 5G smartphones... its laughable
😂 I know! All there on their mobile phones using 5G! She just twists the ‘truth’ to fit her own agenda - anything anti government/not mainstream view 100% correct whatever the source!

😂 I know! All there on their mobile phones using 5G! She just twists the ‘truth’ to fit her own agenda - anything anti government/not mainstream view 100% correct whatever the source!
Until the BMJ has a quote that fits her agenda, then she will source it without hesitation! But the rest of the time its bollocks apparently🤔 So hard to keep up.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.