Ellie Grey

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is this the covid denier woman? I can't see the original screenshot comment!

Reactions: 6
Here it is.
Oh wow. Wasn't expecting that! Is there any info on the faking cancer? 😱

I watched the live when they were at Chloe's salon or whatever it is called and she did exactly what she told the poor girls to not do...talk to the police 🤣🤦

• Angry
Reactions: 5
omg I'm so so glad someones made a thread about her I've reported her multiple times for being out at parties during lockdown and she just really doesn't give a tit about people does she. shes out at like clubs with like 100 people when they shouldn't even be open.

but shes so bait about it, she posts it all over her social media like ofc someones gunna see babes

Reactions: 6
omg I'm so so glad someones made a thread about her I've reported her multiple times for being out at parties during lockdown and she just really doesn't give a tit about people does she. shes out at like clubs with like 100 people when they shouldn't even be open.

but shes so bait about it, she posts it all over her social media like ofc someones gunna see babes
no it’s another women @officialelliegrey

How can she be in clubs when they are closed ? What's the names of said clubs ? Shouldn't you be reporting them for breaking covid rules...sounds like sombody is telling porkies to look good beacase fact is clubs are shut.

How can she be in clubs when they are closed ? What's the names of said clubs ? Shouldn't you be reporting them for breaking covid rules...sounds like sombody is telling porkies to look good beacase fact is clubs are shut.

Reactions: 2
I’m really dubious about her. I’d been doing my own research into various elements of the “rabbit hole” anyway but just find her a little sinister. Also, who made her “king of conspiracy”, its almost cult like that so many followers ask her what toothpaste to use and what her thoughts are on 5G and the likes. Just do your own research surely? This young woman does not know the answer to everything🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 8
She knows full well this member got the wrong Ellie Grey but is using it to fit her own agenda.

wierd because I did like her posts but now I feel like she’s full of tit
Hahahaha she's full of tit. Would love to see a proper thread on her

Reactions: 3
She knows full well that’s false and not about her but it using it to drum up attention! She’s just lost all credibility for me

Thought I would start a thread on Ellie after coming across this comment.
I live in Hastings where she lives and I work with someone who is a friend of her ex-husband's. He told me that her ex told him that the last straw for him leaving was when she lied about having cancer. She's messed up and needs help.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
I live in Hastings where she lives and I work with someone who is a friend of her ex-husband's. He told me that her ex told him that the last straw for him leaving was when she lied about having cancer. She's messed up and needs help.
Any more info on her, something is definitely off about her. I think shes a fantasist. Makes out like she's being watched etc

No way. Who would lie about that??? I have followed her for a few years now and I do remember her saying she had cancer. Then the last I remember was her saying when she was pregnant that her daughter was saving her life. Something about baby sending stem cells to the mother?

She is full of tit but also utterly dangerous. Deletes comments that question her supposed “facts” within minutes of them being posted.

Reactions: 1
She knows full well this member got the wrong Ellie Grey but is using it to fit her own agenda.

wierd because I did like her posts but now I feel like she’s full of tit
i did infact get the complete wrong person i did not know this was about somone else lol... someone directed me to this after postin about another elliee grey breaking rules

i go the wrong person relax.. i was talking about someone else

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.