Ellie Grey

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just on the subject of Tescogate.... If that jumped up little rat asked me if I was going to apologise with that patronising smirk she does to the camera, it would have taken every bone in my body not to knock her clean out. There’s absolutely no other word to describe her than a full blown narcissist with 25,000 chips on her shoulder.

I remember in her earlier videos she was explaining how she’s a bit of a Billy no mates and I can understand why. Could you imagine being friends with someone who brags about bill dodging.

The girl needs to question why she spends her life giving ‘free advice’ to strangers rather than building meaningful friendships with real people! your bleeping fan base aren’t your friends Ellie and if you lived in the real world like the rest of us who work hard to provide for our families you wouldn’t even have 5 minutes spare to build legal cases for people you don’t even know

Reactions: 12
It's scary how people act on her 'advice' or follow what they think she's doing. Wasn't long ago she told her fans how she was taking her kids out of school permanently, she'd organised a tutor for her kids and a small group locally. I wonder how many of her sheep then took their kids out of school? Oddly, despite the 'fact' her kids were no longer in school she posted a video whilst waiting in the car for her daughter to finish school. Such a huge liar, there's no way she'd want to be home schooling permanently. Oh and btw Miss Eloise Grey or Morphett or Alice Brocker was originally Ellie Buckle.

Reactions: 4
I’m so glad I’m not the only one that watches her stories thinking, nice story. Didn’t happen!

The Tesco story LOL - The letter to Boris - LOL

It does terrify me tho the things she says and how people seem to believe her. What happens if someone did have a prem baby and refused medical treatment based on that post? I don’t understand how her platforms haven’t been shut down due to promoting illegal activity, false information and scams?

Why do her followers believe she’s never claimed any benefits yet affords to live, have a car, holiday etc. while not working full time, while also studying for a degree while being a single mum to 3 kids, while working 60 hours unpaid helping ppl (?!?!) You would just need to question how many hours there are in a week!

Love this thread

Reactions: 9
You can see how many of us are getting wise to her by the amount of new members on her thread! She is dangerous but that Aron 🤯 he is something else! He is mentally fucked up all that shouting and screaming about people sitting on their arses and getting paid furlough...jealous much 😅😅😅

Reactions: 6
I love the way Aron takes himself off to his car with a cup of tea to rant at his phone for a solid quarter of an hour....

He’s going to give himself an embolism at this rate....

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I love the way Aron takes himself off to his car with a cup of tea to rant at his phone for a solid quarter of an hour....

I was imagining neighbours or passers by hearing that...youd be so concerned, guy ranting about looking after your kids. (While leaving them in the house to sit in the car and make a psychotic video)

Reactions: 3
I was imagining neighbours or passers by hearing that...youd be so concerned, guy ranting about looking after your kids. (While leaving them in the house to sit in the car and make a psychotic video)
or perhaps they’re just used to it...’oh, Aaron’s off on one again....’

Reactions: 4

Yeah they all love a good car video rant for some reason, seems to be the in thing. Maybe it's a special foil wrapped car to stop the 5g getting them.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
That Tesco story couldn't sound any more made up. You can see her between sentences trying to think up the next bit.
And then, and then they said you were right and we were wrong and you're the best and we are rubbish. Well done. You win!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
on Ellie’s Tesco thread one of her followers (who is pregnant) said she doesn’t wear a mask as ‘she will not deprive her unborn child of natural air’.

Hun your baby doesn’t get any ‘natural air’ until it’s born into the world. HTH.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
on Ellie’s Tesco thread one of her followers (who is pregnant) said she doesn’t wear a mask as ‘she will not deprive her unborn child of natural air’.

Hun your baby doesn’t get any ‘natural air’ until it’s born into the world. HTH.
Hahahaha amazing

Honestly so thick. You couldn't make it up. Probably also thinks the baby comes out of the same hole she pees from. There's a lot of those women out there

Reactions: 6

Um and what is so stupid about that? I don't wear a condom as it stops the sperm breathing, they need fresh air you know.

Honestly can't believe people as stupid as that exist.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Oh its on Aron Walton is being eloquent as always ............... not really he’s being Magna Carta head shouting at policeman saying they are going to get the gallows again , it’s on his telegram cheaper than Netflix and way funnier 😂😂
Where is this great reopening I promised? I want to see idiots reading the magna Carter!
Did anyone on here actually go to school with Ellie / Eloise / Alice would love to know what she was like or has she always been a narcissist?

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Is it true aron doesn't even own that tattoo shop and just works there? So how is he going to reopen if its not even his?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.