Ellie Grey

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She will always just create another account. I find that the more she has a fact check posted or a post removed the more all the nutters start to squeal about "shadow banning" and Instagram being in cahoots with the evil MSM šŸ™„ (doesnt stop them all using it though does it) In fact, its my favourite bit of the whole "Bill Gates microchipping via the vaccine" conspiracy, the fact that they all bleat about it on their social media accounts via their 5G smartphones... its laughable
Crazy mare, sheā€™s becoming MSM herself and doesnā€™t seem to see that! Complete and utter nut job. As for her legal ā€˜qualificationsā€™ - Iā€™d love to see her up against some of the top Barristers - theyā€™d tear her apart. Actually offering to write letters for people who have legal issues, her Power to the knobhead site, has legal templates etc. What people fail to realise is that if they take her crappy advice they may well end up with an adverse costs order against them - then what do they do? Set up a bleeping Go fund me page?

Reactions: 7
She will always just create another account. I find that the more she has a fact check posted or a post removed the more all the nutters start to squeal about "shadow banning" and Instagram being in cahoots with the evil MSM šŸ™„ (doesnt stop them all using it though does it) In fact, its my favourite bit of the whole "Bill Gates microchipping via the vaccine" conspiracy, the fact that they all bleat about it on their social media accounts via their 5G smartphones... its laughable
But she will always have to work to get the following and clout back. Itā€™s a setback.

Reactions: 2
Does her ex-husband have an Instagram account?
He must be having a nervous breakdown if he has.

But she will always have to work to get the following and clout back. Itā€™s a setback.
Fantastic entertainment. The best one was when she actually filmed herself ā€˜cryingā€™. What kind of attention seeker does that? Donā€™t know about anyone else, but if Iā€™m upset about something, the last thing I do is do my hair, stick a bit of lippy on, reach for my phone, get a good angle and start wailing into the camera. bleeping mental.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
This thread has really rattled her, apparently sheā€™s having panic attacks in the bath. Give over Ellie, if youā€™re going to put yourself so out there publicly with your controversial views expect some backlash and expect to be disliked.

Reactions: 8
I thought she'd have thicker skin tbh. I've been blocked so I can't see anything but surely when you're that "woke" you are used to people saying you're not the full shilling šŸ˜‚

Reactions: 5
I thought she'd have thicker skin tbh. I've been blocked so I can't see anything but surely when you're that "woke" you are used to people saying you're not the full shilling šŸ˜‚
Shes not particularly kind about the 'sheep'...and thats allowed? She can dish but not take

This thread has really rattled her, apparently sheā€™s having panic attacks in the bath. Give over Ellie, if youā€™re going to put yourself so out there publicly with your controversial views expect some backlash and expect to be disliked.
Yeah I thought that! She seems to be absolutely shocked that people would disagree with her views and talk about her šŸ¤£

Not defending her but I just watched the video and the copper does mention the fine.
But he doesn't say it's for 10k. Even persistent offenders who refuse to close the gyms etc. are fined about 3k

The reason we are doing this Eloise is because decent people don't tolerate liars who spread false information which puts peoples lives and finances at risk. Please stop this nonsense and concentrate on your songwriting. It doesn't matter if you write a bad one, but spreading bad information is dangerous and it does matter With practice you might write a good one, make some money, and get an ego boost based on creating something, instead of destructive lies. In the meantime, here's some more of your lies being called out. Enjoy!

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Did she film the panic attack in the bath? Itā€™s a bleeping wonder. Imagine giving that, much, detail. A very typical trait of a narcissist. She canā€™t just say ā€œI had a panic attack todayā€ end of - no, she gives the minutia - a narcissist trait for sure

If I recall correctly the officer says he is fining her as an organiser - thatā€™s a Ā£10,000 fine.

But he doesn't say it's for 10k. Even persistent offenders who refuse to close the gyms etc. are fined about 3k

The reason we are doing this Eloise is because decent people don't tolerate liars who spread false information which puts peoples lives and finances at risk. Please stop this nonsense and concentrate on your songwriting. It doesn't matter if you write a bad one, but spreading bad information is dangerous and it does matter With practice you might write a good one, make some money, and get an ego boost based on creating something, instead of destructive lies. In the meantime, here's some more of your lies being called out. Enjoy!

Crazy mare, sheā€™s becoming MSM herself and doesnā€™t seem to see that! Complete and utter nut job. As for her legal ā€˜qualificationsā€™ - Iā€™d love to see her up against some of the top Barristers - theyā€™d tear her apart. Actually offering to write letters for people who have legal issues, her Power to the knobhead site, has legal templates etc. What people fail to realise is that if they take her crappy advice they may well end up with an adverse costs order against them - then what do they do? Set up a bleeping Go fund me page?
She's already done that! She was offering to go to people's businesses to support them to stay open in the 2nd lockdown time. She went to a beauty salon called Chloe's London in Essex area and the live feeds were laughable. She was telling them to not speak to the police as they left and if the police start talking to them to say "I do not consent" yet when she went out there she spoke to the police! Lots of businesses were following her then from my area and I'm sure some thought they were OK to open with her phoney legal papers to put on your door. Yet she's gunna run a mile when they get fined

Reactions: 1

Iā€™m not Ellie! šŸ˜‚

Iā€™m not Ellie! šŸ˜‚
And he does clearly state itā€™s for 10k. I donā€™t care how people feel about her, Iā€™m not fussed but just if youā€™re going to look into somebody for anything you have to have your facts completely straight or it undermines the message your trying to deliver. Isnā€™t the important thing that she was at a an anti COVID protest at ALL. That she was actively not wearing a mask and telling others they didnā€™t need to. Telling people that it was a hoax? Thatā€™s the message you should be working on not whether or not sheā€™s lying about getting fined.

Reactions: 1
Hi Strangers! I took a break from this site for a while (not because youā€™re all ā€˜Tattle Twatsā€™ but because I was spending far too much time on here) and low and behold, Ellie Grey makes a grid post dedicated to you all and I just knew I couldnā€™t miss a slice of this narcissistic pie!

When my daughter turned 1 and we went to the gp for her year jabs she had a slight adverse reaction. Since then Iā€™ve spent almost every night of my life researching vaccines... no Iā€™m not one of ā€˜themā€™ Iā€™m just an inquisitive mum, anyway thatā€™s how I came across the nut job Ellie grey.

Ellie spends a majority of her life telling you not to believe everything you hear/ read but will happily copy and paste social media posts and daily mail articles when it suits her. But of course, none of us should trust the media or facey b šŸ™„ ALL of her content is copied from other sources, trust me Iā€™ve read pretty much all of it. Her bullshit letters are even copied from other sources on the internet.

The girl is nothing but a deluded narcissist who thrives off of the tiny bubble of fame sheā€™s created from a movement which will die a death once covid packs its bags and fucks off.

Glad to be back on tattle and if youā€™re reading this Ellie, do the world a favour and stop spouting off crap others before you have written. Stick to singing your own songs, at least that content is original.

P.S. none of us are ā€˜insecure in our own livesā€™ nor do we ā€˜pick on people.ā€™ STOP using your platform for financial gain to obtain money from the sheep who hang off your every word, get a proper job like the rest of us and pay your bastard bills!

Reactions: 17
She's already done that! She was offering to go to people's businesses to support them to stay open in the 2nd lockdown time. She went to a beauty salon called Chloe's London in Essex area and the live feeds were laughable. She was telling them to not speak to the police as they left and if the police start talking to them to say "I do not consent" yet when she went out there she spoke to the police! Lots of businesses were following her then from my area and I'm sure some thought they were OK to open with her phoney legal papers to put on your door. Yet she's gunna run a mile when they get fined
Funny! She made her video the other night to put the ā€˜tattle witchesā€™ in their place, said she wonā€™t ever talk about it again, yet every five minutes sheā€™s posting stuff for people in here to see. What is wrong with her? Social media is a whole new kind of crazy. If I was a young single mother with three wee ones to feed, clothe, educate, keep safe, Iā€™d take myself off all social media platforms and make myself invisible. The most important people in her life should be her kids. And all this conspiracy crap, not a single one of them has ever been able to say why - why would governments throughout the world, be complicit in this tit show? Seriously? If they listened to themselves, theyā€™d realise just what dicks they sound.

Her rant is because people are getting closer to the ā€œrealā€ her and not the version she wants to present. She says things are ā€œprivateā€ and nobodies business yet has spent years telling anyone that will listen her private business - day after day a new story on Facebook or insta about her personal life. Now suddenly things are nobodies business. What she wants to do is control what people know which, when you arrogantly decide to put yourself on this throne and crown yourself queen of the truth youā€™re going to open yourself up to scrutiny. You canā€™t have it all Ellie šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø

Last edited:
Hi Strangers! I took a break from this site for a while (not because youā€™re all ā€˜Tattle Twatsā€™ but because I was spending far too much time on here) and low and behold, Ellie Grey makes a grid post dedicated to you all and I just knew I couldnā€™t miss a slice of this narcissistic pie!

When my daughter turned 1 and we went to the gp for her year jabs she had a slight adverse reaction. Since then Iā€™ve spent almost every night of my life researching vaccines... no Iā€™m not one of ā€˜themā€™ Iā€™m just an inquisitive mum, anyway thatā€™s how I came across the nut job Ellie grey.

Ellie spends a majority of her life telling you not to believe everything you hear/ read but will happily copy and paste social media posts and daily mail articles when it suits her. But of course, none of us should trust the media or facey b šŸ™„ ALL of her content is copied from other sources, trust me Iā€™ve read pretty much all of it. Her bullshit letters are even copied from other sources on the internet.

The girl is nothing but a deluded narcissist who thrives off of the tiny bubble of fame sheā€™s created from a movement which will die a death once covid packs its bags and fucks off.

Glad to be back on tattle and if youā€™re reading this Ellie, do the world a favour and stop spouting off crap others before you have written. Stick to singing your own songs, at least that content is original.

P.S. none of us are ā€˜insecure in our own livesā€™ nor do we ā€˜pick on people.ā€™ STOP using your platform for financial gain to obtain money from the sheep who hang off your every word, get a proper job like the rest of us and pay your bastard bills!
Absolutely bloody love this!!! If this was going on in the 70s, sheā€™d be tomorrowā€™s fish and chip paper. Unfortunately, because of social media, she can rear her silly little head as and when. A total nut job, liar, fake and just not a likeable person. Preying on the insecurities of young mums - if only they could see through her. Pity her and that wanker Walton canā€™t just get together and ride off into the sunset together. Pair of dicks.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.