Ellie Grey

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think she must be shadow banned herself? I was gonna say I can’t find her page anymore only the pttp one. Not that I’m fussed but thought it was odd didn’t realise that’s a sign of shadow banning
Yep she’s shadow banned, she believes her truths are being silenced. What she doesn’t realise is most big accounts get shadow banned every now and again, it’s done automatically and part of an algorithm to do with comments/posts/reports/likes/engagement. Once you build your engagement back up to a certain % your shadow ban gets lifted, it’s as simple as that.

Reactions: 4
Think Aron might have been removed on Instagram. Can't find him. Good news. He's a scary individual.

Reactions: 2
Think Aron might have been removed on Instagram. Can't find him. Good news. He's a scary individual.
Oh yea! He’s been shadow banned for aaaaages now so you couldn’t search for him but yea now he’s completely disappeared??

Reactions: 1
Yes his account seems to have gone. It was there a couple of hours ago though
Yeah it was there earlier but gone now, hopefully for good. I think most people that followed him did because it was car crash viewing, his big reopening yesterday looked like a flop, a few nuts hanging around supporting but that was it.

Reactions: 3
The plonker has his ‘back up’ account. He really is a bleeping weapon. As someone who spent 25 years working in law- his knowledge is..... well...... amazing. He knows 5/8 of duck all.
He is persistent, like the turd that won't flush! I know it is frightening how someone can be so wrong about the law and actually believe this common law BS. The police and council need to permanently shut him down now as it's getting silly. I understand he doesn't even own the shop so have no idea why the owners put up with him, unless they believe the idiot.

Reactions: 4
Is this Ellie being debunked or her debunking him
Ellie being debunked and made to look like the huge clown she is. Brilliant 👏 wonder if he's been blocked 🤣 hope this gets shared far and wide. Her sheep are all over the comments saying he's talking tit 🤭🤭🤭 they are embarrassing. Cant even spell most of what they're writing 😭

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Ellie being debunked and made to look like the huge clown she is. Brilliant 👏 wonder if he's been blocked 🤣 hope this gets shared far and wide. Her sheep are all over the comments saying he's talking tit 🤭🤭🤭 they are embarrassing. Cant even spell most of what they're writing 😭
I had a nose the comments are hilarious. Alexis Conrad is involved I love him. Do they want to debunk Aron???

Where is this on?

He is persistent, like the turd that won't flush! I know it is frightening how someone can be so wrong about the law and actually believe this common law BS. The police and council need to permanently shut him down now as it's getting silly. I understand he doesn't even own the shop so have no idea why the owners put up with him, unless they believe the idiot.
I swear that if I’d have been that police officer yesterday, I’d have switched off my body cam and tasered him. What a bleeping knob.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Ellie’s new video is absolutely ridiculous. I don’t think She realises a health campaign is different to an advert, which is weird since she has 3 degrees and offers legal advice out!!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.