Ellie Grey

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ellie’s new video is absolutely ridiculous. I don’t think She realises a health campaign is different to an advert, which is weird since she has 3 degrees and offers legal advice out!!
I had to stop watching as she kept saying she didn't give a tit, then clearly giving a tit.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I’m sooooo excited to watch Ellie sue the government, advertising etc etc (lost track of who she was going after) You could not make this up! It’s amazing watching. Not sure why she’s asking for a solicitors help though, thought she was fully trained in law after her afternoon of research 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Ellie’s new video is absolutely ridiculous. I don’t think She realises a health campaign is different to an advert, which is weird since she has 3 degrees and offers legal advice out!!
Yeah, can’t wait to see how her mission to report these public health notices to the Advertising Standards Agency goes...

Reactions: 5
I want to be in the courtroom when she gets to get them for defamation. 😭

I'll bring the popcorn.

Reactions: 10
Several things 1. It's not an advert it's a psa.
2. Gas lighting is ironically what she was doing
3. She takes them to court they have more money than her and she'll end up owing them for spreading false information
4. Defamation of character? You need a character first.
5. Why you quoting laws if you only believe in common law.
6.why do you need a solicitor if you're qualified?
Such a hypocrite. Oh I don't believe in laws, or covid etc and then it's all I need a solicitor please follow covid rules if you visit the house.
Just duck off love. I can tell you now I bet social services are involved in her kids lives

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Several things 1. It's not an advert it's a psa.
2. Gas lighting is ironically what she was doing
3. She takes them to court they have more money than her and she'll end up owing them for spreading false information
4. Defamation of character? You need a character first.
5. Why you quoting laws if you only believe in common law.
6.why do you need a solicitor if you're qualified?
Such a hypocrite. Oh I don't believe in laws, or covid etc and then it's all I need a solicitor please follow covid rules if you visit the house.
Just duck off love. I can tell you now I bet social services are involved in her kids lives
Mic drop🎤🙌🏼

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I have heard it all now! I hope she does attempt to sue the fact checkers and the government and the advertising standards authority and uncle tom cobley and all. Perhaps Boris should sue her for defamation of character as she called him a liar. Just hilarious. Love how she is very happy to do it on her own but please please dont make me do it on my own lol. And how she doesn't give a tit but oh hang on really does give a tit. Whilst she's at court perhaps the council, water board etc could catch up with her for none payment of bills.

Reactions: 8
She’s so wise, I bet the government/advertising standard agent/fact checker are shitting themselves. I mean if she can record herself reading some bullshit pre written script, with words so big and sentences so long that she can’t even read it out without tripping over her own tongue, just imagine how amazing she’d be standing up in court “on her own” (with a solicitor?) rattling off all her wisdom and knowledge of health and law.

Reactions: 7
She isn't looking for a solicitor she is looking for more handouts from her followers to "pay for solicitors" I seen one comment on that post offering financial help already 🤣

Then there was this comment...
Just when you think they can't get any more ridiculous!!

3 2 1...👌 You're back in the room

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
She isn't looking for a solicitor she is looking for more handouts from her followers to "pay for solicitors" I seen one comment on that post offering financial help already 🤣

Then there was this comment...
Just when you think they can't get any more ridiculous!!

3 2 1...👌 You're back in the room
Oh I saw that one 😂😂😂 it's ironic that this you can apply to her too. Fyi Christmas wasn't cancelled. They act like this is just a uk thing its hilarious

Reactions: 1
for someone who doesn’t give a tit she sure gives a tit......

I love her videos, has someone got the savvy to save it somehow, no doubt it’ll get taken down at some stage citing ‘the court case’ when all she’s really doing is just making it disappear so no one can challenge it.....

Reactions: 7
Does she actually listen to herself? So this girl is right and EVERYONE else is wrong? So many laws (that she doesn’t believe in anyway) are being broken by the government and scientists and whoever else she hates and yet she’s the only one to notice it?

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.