Ellie Grey

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's scum. People aren't realising there's a difference between dying with covid and from covid. It does add to the death toll on the news, but I'm sure If someone tested positive 21days before they die being hit by a bus c.o.d is not going to be covid they'll just put died from impact etc but died WITH covid
That is incorrect, Covid would go on the death certificate and it would be included within the figures as a covid related death. All deaths with 28 days of a positive test are, no matter the actual cause.
Not an Ellie fan here! Just correcting the facts :)

Reactions: 5
Why IG don't ban her is beyond me. I guess she keeps people hooked, whether you're one of her brainwashed thick as tit sheep or someone who just looks for
Why IG don't ban her is beyond me. I guess she keeps people hooked, whether you're one of her brainwashed thick as tit sheep or someone who just looks for dark entertainment.
I wonder how many doctors, nurses, scientists, and solicitors follow her! Lol.
I'm a student nurse and I follow her. In fact I'm writing a piece at the moment about the dangers of social media and misinformation about vaccines. These muppets are providing excellent content 👍😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
That is incorrect, Covid would go on the death certificate and it would be included within the figures as a covid related death. All deaths with 28 days of a positive test are, no matter the actual cause.
Not an Ellie fan here! Just correcting the facts :)
That's exactly what I said. Its included in the figures but it's not cause of death like shes saying everything is being put as, I know as someone I know died and had covid but that wasn't listed as cause of death but it was mentioned on the certificate.

Attachments

Reactions: 1
El Lie said that the Instagram account agendaantivaxx is part of some 77th brigade Bill Gates conspiracy. I don't know or care what that means, but once again Ellie has proven how thick she really is. She reckons if you type in agendaantivaxx into this website that searches IG, it comes up with the Gavialliance, which is a pro-health, pro-vaccine organization. Indeed, this does happen. But this is because if you type in anything related to vaxx or vaccine into IG, or this other website, the Gavialliance is always first on the list. People have pointed this out to her but she promptly blocked them. All Instagram are doing is trying to steer people away from the likes of El Lie Grey and instead guide them towards a fact based pro-health page. What they should really do is delete her account altogether. People like her have so much blood on their hands. She's pure evil.

El Lie recently posted an article on her pttp website from a solicitor which was about covid and employment law. She made out that the solicitor had written the article specifically for her website. When I contacted this solicitor, asking why he would get involved with such a nutjob, he replied that he didn't know who she was, and didn't give permission for his article or picture to be used on her website. The next day the article was gone.
She really is a disgusting piece of work. She is prepared to exploit professional hard-working people for her BS agenda. She isnt of or from the people. She has no respect for society. She has no morals, no ethics. She is all ego. She will get her comeuppance.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
One of Ellie/PTTP’s followers is Grace Victory - an influencer who was put in an induced coma (days after giving birth to her first child) to help her fight COVID-19. A month later and she’s still in intensive care.

The misinformation has to stop.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
I read her Instagram purely for the entertainment factor, though it’s sad sometimes seeing the people who genuinely believe her and are asking her for help, they wouldn’t be doing that if they weren’t desperate and she’s just making their lives worse in the long run. I don’t actually follow her though, as I don’t want to risk any of my actual friends seeing it and thinking I’m crazy 😂

Reactions: 5
Ironically she's actually signposting her followers to the truth 😂
Funny as duck! Each and every one of them sent by, each trotting out the same line “Ellie is amazing, Ellie speaks the truth, stop bullying Ellie’ bla de bla. What bollocks. Ellie speaks the truth? Aye, and I’m Elton John.

One of Ellie/PTTP’s followers is Grace Victory - an influencer who was put in an induced coma (days after giving birth to her first child) to help her fight COVID-19. A month later and she’s still in intensive care.

The misinformation has to stop.
This is so, so sad
I'm now wondering if that's why Ellie shared her story about the miscarriage (wouldn't wish that on my worst enemy so do feel for her)
But not sure I believe about the sepsis, and is she setting that up to say she has had sepsis and not covid incase she has/will be called out on it as she followed both of Ellies accs

A covid denier passed away recently and the Facebook group he was part of have been harassing the family into doing an autopsy because they don't believe he had covid. These people really are scum of the earth, and Ellie is a major player in the movement. And worst of all, she just doesn't care one little bit.

She's saying she is exempt from wearing a mask and doesn't need to provide any evidence of why. But she isn't exempt. She hasn't got any health conditions that would make her exempt. Her beliefs don't make her exempt. She is such a coward she can't even wear a mask for a few minutes. She just doesn't care about anyone. I don't think she really cares about herself.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 3
A covid denier passed away recently and the Facebook group he was part of have been harassing the family into doing an autopsy because they don't believe he had covid. These people really are scum of the earth, and Ellie is a major player in the movement. And worst of all, she just doesn't care one little bit.

She's saying she is exempt from wearing a mask and doesn't need to provide any evidence of why. But she isn't exempt. She hasn't got any health conditions that would make her exempt. Her beliefs don't make her exempt. She is such a coward she can't even wear a mask for a few minutes. She just doesn't care about anyone. I don't think she really cares about herself.
I think herself is probably the person she cares about most in the world, she honestly thinks she's so superior, which is probably a defence mechanism for actually doing bugger all, paying naff all bills, or supporting herself.

I think herself is probably the person she cares about most in the world, she honestly thinks she's so superior, which is probably a defence mechanism for actually doing bugger all, paying naff all bills, or supporting herself.
But does she care about her real self? I think deep down she's deeply insecure, ashamed, and has very low self-esteem. Instead of working on these things in an adult way and growing in an authentic manner, she invents a false persona where she knows everything. Knows more than the doctors and scientists, thinks that she is so important big pharma and the like are keeping track of her. She needs to lie to get more followers to boost her self-esteem. She is nothing more than a product of social media, a sheep.

Funny as duck! Each and every one of them sent by, each trotting out the same line “Ellie is amazing, Ellie speaks the truth, stop bullying Ellie’ bla de bla. What bollocks. Ellie speaks the truth? Aye, and I’m Elton John.
Elton, could you teach Ellie how to write a song!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
But does she care about her real self? I think deep down she's deeply insecure, ashamed, and has very low self-esteem. Instead of working on these things in an adult way and growing in an authentic manner, she invents a false persona where she knows everything. Knows more than the doctors and scientists, thinks that she is so important big pharma and the like are keeping track of her. She needs to lie to get more followers to boost her self-esteem. She is nothing more than a product of social media, a sheep.

Elton, could you teach Ellie how to write a song!
Yes I do agree with that

It's a case of the boy who cried wolf with El lie. If she really did get cancer no one would believe her!

Listen up El lie. When liars do tell the truth no one will believe them. You're going to be eaten by that wolf if you don't stop.

Cool story about Tesco Ellie, didn’t happen 😂
She reckons the door staff who asked her to wear a mask later went up to her in the car park and apologised. So who was manning the door? I doubt Tesco would cover for them.

My work here is done. Laters.

Yael,
Hastings.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Ugh that video about her being questioned at Tesco has really angered me. "Are you gonna apologise or do I have to go back and see your manager". Who the duck does she think she is?

• Wow
Reactions: 9
She is just an attention seeker, one of the most deluded people I have seen.

Reactions: 3
Just watched the Tesco video. Utter bollocks, i doubt it ever happened. She had a simelar story a while back but based at Co op! And yet this is her "first confrontation." She can't even keep on top of her lies thats the funniest thing! Maybe they offered her a mask but i think thats where any truth in the story ends haha!
The thing is, if she is so anti mask etc. Why doesn't she just say "no im not wearing one because i dont beleive they work and i think the whole pandemic is overhyped".... why hide behind an exemption? Surely thats just playing by the rules and being "controlled"...what a little sheep 🤣

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.