Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Northernoik2020

VIP Member
After that cunt Chaves bollocks yesterday, I felt compelled to write to the head of the college.

Dear Mr Carter,

I am contacting you following the so called ‘service’ of documentation of papers at your college yesterday.

You will be aware that several individuals attended the college to serve ‘papers' on you personally and the vaccination staff who were in attendance.

I wanted to bring it to your attention that the person behind this nonsense, Michael Manoel Chaves who has achieved some notoriety via his internet presence and his stance on vaccinations etc has in fact, shared the videos of his purported service of documentation. Your receptionist was asked to identify herself, she did, and the film that Chaves shared, shows her face very clearly. One of the videos shows some of your students, clearly shows parents dropping off their children, clearly displays vehicle registrations etc. This was shared on Chaves’ ’Telegram’ channel which has around 10,000 followers, and also by Aron Walton who runs another channel ‘We the people worldwide’ which boasts almost 40,000 followers.

Obviously, I do not have children in your college, but I am becoming extremely concerned as to the havoc that these people are creating. As a parent myself, if I found out that someone was entering my child’s college, filming staff and students, I would be extremely unhappy. Especially given the utter nonsense that these people are sharing. Your staff and your students should not be subjected to this.

You will note that I work in the charity sector and in my work with cancer patients and clinicians, I speak to many people who see this kind of behaviour and begin to question whether or not they are doing the right thing by having vaccinations, cancer treatments. This cannot be right.

I write simply to offer my assistance, should it be needed. I have been watching the activities of these ‘anti vaxxers’ for some time and I firmly believe that they pose a significant threat to the vaccination programme and to the safety of others.

With kind regards

• Heart
Reactions: 17

FatFelix

VIP Member
NOBHEADS

When I was a younger boy, a man that we would see.
Would stop and have a chat, with my group of friends and me.
“Be happy boys and cherish all the friendships you have earned”
This had a hidden meaning from the lessons he had learned.

His family called him hero for the medals he had won.
But he was always modest, of the things that he had done.
“Be happy boys and cherish all the friendships you have earned”
He went to war with his friends, but only he returned.

But anyone’s a hero now, like our exposing_nothing mate.
Afforded hero status for shouting through a gate.
“They’ve taken down my insta, my opinions just don’t fit”
Its actually cos your postings are a whopping pile of shit.

Who can forget Sean J Ward, useless bit part actor.
Certainly not his girlfriend as there’s rumours he attacked her.
If you do your research and find answers that you seek.
You’ll mostly find these troofer men misogynists and weak.

Hampton states the obvious that Paedos are all wrong.
But does it to the backing of a Michael Jackson song.
As a leading troofer, I thought she’d lost her place.
For threatening to kill someone with acid in their face.

Ellies on the make again with another pre planned grift.
She’s got a ton of tablets she’s going to have to shift.
She makes then sound so healthy like they're “full of fairy petals”
But probably they’re dangerous, full of crap and heavy metals.

Now Ellie is a health guru and she’s doling out advice.
But don’t forget there’s nothing free and wellness has a price.
Why take your medical advice from a women who’s so bitter?
A bit like babysitting tips from Mr Gary Glitter.

I read about a troofer, who wouldn’t have the jab.
To try and cure his covid, at straws he had to grab.
His friends dipped him in veg oil, a rather slippy slick.
He didn’t get any better and went downhill very quick.

Remember all these troofers when the “v” was at its hight.
Posting misinformation and things that just weren’t right.
None of it was useful and none of it was funny.
But useful for these charlatans for raking in the money.

No need for any context and doesn’t need a link.
Imagine showing all the facts to help your sheeple think.
Pop it in a meme, for all of them to see.
Then Chardonnay the nail technicians’s shouting OMG!!

• Heart
Reactions: 17

Northernoik2020

VIP Member
Well, the lady makes a fair point. Sharing your bereavement on your socials isn’t unreasonable or unusual these days. It’s *what* you share & how you share it that matters.
For example, when my grandmother died, I made a tribute to her on Facebook with old photographs & anecdotes about her lovely character, knowing all her other grandchildren would see & appreciate it.

Filming yourself crying is not normal. SHARING the video you made of yourself crying is nothing but attention-seeking, narcissistic behaviour. And now she’s playing the victim. Again.
And in this age of social stuff, that’s in the right tone. Gone are the days of newspaper obituaries, even the funeral directors use social media to announce deaths/arrangements. But crying and filming it? Do her apostles not see the crack pot behaviour for what it is?

I lost my dad almost twenty years ago, so I couldn’t have recorded myself crying, even if I’d wanted to. But Christ, I was unrecognisable. The following morning I got up and stared at my own reflection - my eyes were so swollen they looked as if someone had dropped a large jelly fish on each side of my face. I could barely speak my throat was so sore. What, in the name of fuck, possesses someone to do that? It’s not normal is it?

I just don’t get it - the initial grief at such a loss is a desperately private thing. I remember feeling as if I’d been physically hurt, my body actually ached, the pain of his loss was so powerful. There were days when I couldn’t move for hours at a time, all I could do was just sit and sob. I definitely could not have summoned up the energy to comb my bastard hair, tilt my head in the right direction, cuddle a pet and do a quick tearful video.

Liey, you are a cunt. A terrible cunt. You just about sum up a lot of what is bad about social media.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 16

Northernoik2020

VIP Member
Guys, I am fucking raging here. That nut job Chaves and his bastard cronies, have just ‘served’ Colchester hospital. This is ridiculous. These people cannot be allowed to continue doing this shit.

Just wandering into hospitals, no masks, just freely pissing about all over the show. I am so fucking angry. That poor girl in black, she told Freeman to put it down on the desk and he fucking insisted that she take it from his grubby little hands.

Where the fuck are the security guards????? Why are groups of cunts just allowed to wander around a hospital acting like fucking pricks?

Attachments

• Angry
Reactions: 15

Ladyvoyeur

Chatty Member
Poor Exposing_stupid. He went to hand one of his completely pointless Notice of Liability forms to his son’s school this morning & remind them of their safeguarding (his new favourite word) responsibilities. It didn’t go quite as he’d planned.

I mean, I’m not sure what he was expecting. Aside from the fact that Headteachers (& indeed all teaching staff) are well aware of their safeguarding responsibilities to their pupils in ways that are far beyond the comprehension of someone as uneducated as Ash, the form is chock full of nonsense conspiracy jargon: mass murder; genocide; crimes against humanity & even the fucking Nuremberg code get a mention.

The best bit though: IGNORE THIS AT YOUR PERIL!

The use of such language is no doubt intended to shock & intimidate, but the lady he handed the notice to took one look at it & put it straight in the bin. Right in front of him 👏🏻👏🏻

Not quite the mic drop moment you were hoping for, was it Mr Stupid?

E68980C0-2824-44D5-BABF-79FB273B310C.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14

HotDiggettyDang

VIP Member
I love being 77th brigade.

We meet every Thursday to swap knitting patterns.

In all seriousness though, shouldn’t it be ‘love and lies’?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14

nosey_cow

VIP Member
Some of the finest legal minds in the country on tattle, I'm sure they can explain.

If my wife gets served papers at work for simply working for NHS I will advise her to.

1) do not consent to be given papers
2) be sovereign
3) stand in her own light
4) vibrate high.

I'm hoping that will do the trick...
this will absolutely 100% be effective in rebutting their legal documents (or maybe they are just nonsense and don’t have any meaning in the real world)

I am definitely booking in for this……… I shall call later…….
Missed a comma. 🤣

We, the people.
Unless he means Weeeeee the people. Are they going down a slide?

Ellie the doctor and health guru telling people not to go on the pill .. who the F does she think she is .. she literally has ZERO qualifications yet is telling people what to do .. she just never stops she’s actually vile
I mean, 27 years old, 3 kids, 2 of who don’t live with her, the third the result of an extra marital affair resulting in the breakdown of a marriage and the child having no relationship with her father.

Ellie, you should probably think more carefully about going on the pill. 🤣🤦🏽‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 13

VeritasMS

Weird jac dum boast as well... 'still hospital free" Did she really feel that ill that hospital might have been a consideration?
You have to remember that last year Jaclyn watched one of her friends die from a completely treatable cancer. Her friend believed that with allopathic treatment she would only live ten years, so tried EVERY alternative treatment on the market and I mean EVERY SINGLE ONE. In the end her relationship broke down, she raised over £20,000 in donations, spent every penny she had (another £40,000), and in the end (after conceding to conventional treatment) died blaming herself for not being mentally resilient enough (because cancers all in the head), within 3 years of her initial diagnosis. Leaving behind several young children.

Who did Jaclyn blame? The NHS and the 'fake' pandemic for halting the last chance drug trial her friend was on.

What sort of mental gymnastics must it take for them to not only believe, but preach this? Not a friend of a friend, or someone on social media, someone you actually know? It's genuinely horrifying.

Mike Yeadon said that everyone whos had the jab WILL die within two years.
Sherri Tenpenny said that everyone who has both the CV and Flu jabs WILL die.
Ellie Grey told Dr Ranj that he would be responsible for MILLIONS of deaths.

A lot of 'pro choice' truthers said the jab is experimental until 2023, but if its found safe in 2023, then they and their families will have it.

I guarantee in 2023 there will be a reason why its not safe, a new "I know a friend of a fried that had X,Y or Z".

This is why they're not 'pro choice' or 'truthers', but conspiracy theorists. They change the narrative to support what they believe regardless of the collateral damage, to friends, family or their followers on social media.
They are dangerous and damaging, their attitudes are more religious zealotry than critical thinkers and that will never change.

• Heart

standupsitdown

Chatty Member
A bit woe is me this evening
If your life’s not going so great Liey it’s because you’ve been busy being a scamming, bullshitting, fantastical grifting wanker. This pandemic went to your head.
Try being a decent human being who just goes through life concentrating on and loving and nurturing your family and friends, and stop worrying about attention seeking and validation from half witted strangers.
Get off social media for once and for all.
Stop surrounding yourself with utterly soulless morally bankrupt nasty cunts like Kreipy Kory.
Get therapy.
Get a hobby.
Start being honest with yourself.
You’ll find things improve massively.

standupsitdown

Chatty Member
Liey’s idea of own grown food - SHE IS READY!!!!! The nearest she’s been to a veg patch is when she ventured into her parents garden to take that fake copy cat photo of her kid with a crystal on her head. That tragicness should never be forgotten 😂

A6AC4C05-0C58-4D96-AA6D-65494C5383F6.jpeg

She needs to take her stupid non haircut on a long walk up a mountain with Janine Butcher.

And Wanky been telling us it’s been happening for over a year now.

Hilarious. Stupid pricks the lot of them. They need to get a life.

• Haha

Ladyvoyeur

Chatty Member
Here we go again
Yawn.
I can’t even be bothered to debunk that post point by point, because I’ve done it here already- the last time she posted it. She’s so incredibly unoriginal 🙄

By the way Ellie, the clinical decisions regarding your daughter's care were based on a lot more than ‘better judgement’. They were based on knowledge, years of experience in the speciality and evidence.
Yes. Evidence based medicine is a thing, believe it or not.

She’s so full of shit, isn’t she. Do you think she ever thinks about what she’s posting or is she that thick that she thinks the internet doesn’t keep records and she can say exactly what she likes? No matter how much of it is crap and provenly so. What a cunt
Another thing she hasn’t considered is that those posts are seen by people who know what really happened.
Neonatology is a relatively small world. I know which unit Delilah was on & I know some of the staff. She categorically did not refuse as much as she claims she did. And she DEFINITELY DID NOT receive any praise from any of the staff. She is well remembered and not for anything good.

Sadly, that’s as much as I can say about that 🤐

Last edited:

nosey_cow

VIP Member
NEWSFLASH

I have it on very good authority that Ellie’s 2 oldest children do no live with her.
M lives with his dad and apparently S has now moved there.
This was a decision made by the courts due to her exposure of them on social media.

Also their step mum is pro vax and works at the hospital.

• Wow
  • Heart

HulaHannah

VIP Member
John O'Looney. You couldn't make it up! :ROFLMAO: And that "flu has disappeared" claim massively grinds my gears. People DID die of flu and the fact we were all locked down during flu season probably had a little bit to do with lower than usual figures. Because science.
It's exhausting isn't it! One of these easiest things to logically think through but they're incapable.

Flu 'disappeared' because of social distancing, hand sanitisers, increased cleaning in homes and other premises, masks and that little thing called Lockdown. Most flu deaths occur in those who are elderly or frail, they were some of the most protected because of Lockdown, measures put in place to try and keep them in their homes (groceries being delivered, etc). They've also been much less likely to be in their pharmacies and GP surgeries waiting rooms sitting amongst those who see no problem in visiting these places in person when contagious. Due to WFH for a lot, many didn't attend workplaces clearly infectious (and well given COVID people wouldn't have been welcome clearly ill with a virus into most workplaces). Flu didn't get the chance to get into communities and spread crazily. There will still have been cases, thankfully most of those at risk of death were protected. Care homes being another place that COVID measures stopped Flu gaining easy access.

The R number for SARS-COV-2 is also higher than seasonal flu, so it was spreading quicker than flu. Had flu had the higher R number, we may have seen more flu cases before stricter measures came in over Nov then after Xmas. This is one of the biggest worries for the NHS this year. Not necessarily that COVID numbers will increase, but that they won't increase alone. There is likely going to be the flu and other problematic respiratory viruses that cause problems. Those sorts of things bring the NHS onto various levels of Alert ever winter, but add in COVID alongside flu when trying to isolate patients so as not to infect a full ward of vulnerable patients is going to be near impossible.

As for deaths in general...I'd imagine there were less non-covid pneumonia deaths too. Why? Because measures to reduce COVID helped reduce other respiratory viruses than can create perfect environments for bacterial infection to set it. Elderly, frail people had support in place already that helped deal with periods of bad weather, so less slips and falls resulting in broken hips and the pneumonia they can develop afterwards.

If the deaths are so much lower than other years, why are they jumping on so many other issues and causes of death regularly to justify their crap? Mental health, cancer, heart attacks, strokes, etc. They consistently claimed people are dying in excess as a result of infection controls in healthcare limiting access (and I don't doubt there are deaths there as a result), but it kind of undermines the argument that a single undertaker has found himself less busy. I'd also love to see his maths for justifying being part of a group calling to halt the vaccines...'all the deceased I've seen have been vaccinated therefore definitely the vaccine and nothing to do with stats and the fact that if we have near enough 100% of the elderly and frailer clinically vulnerable/terminal/life-limiting conditions population vaccinated most of them will have come to him vaccinated or not at some point and therefore vaccine status is relatively meaningless'. If 100% of cancer patients are vaccinated (that's just me using an example and not declaring every single one is), and some die like they did prior to the vaccine, because cancer is a bitch, this lot would still manage to twist it. They also seem to expect every over 70 (and over 90) to have been immortal it seems. How dare a 95 year old die after vaccine, especially if a troofer relative saw them 2 months ago and they seemed fine. I'm actually getting embarrassed for them...at rallies screaming about 'No New Normal' when it seems like they are completely incapable of remembering what 'normal' actually is and what the cancer, flu, suicide, etc. death rates were and that regardless of their theories on COVID or the vaccines, there are 'normal' issues with health that don't stop because of the pandemic and may not have been affected by the pandemic. I don't doubt care for various issues are causing problems that are yet to be uncovered, I don't doubt we may see a rise in cancer deaths in the coming years, but sadly some would happen anyway, some suicides may have ultimately happened due to the whole situation, but for many there was probably a much longer timeline of issues (and the rate is actually yet to be determined. Raw data actually is showing as a lower suicide rate for 2020 but there are delays in coroner rulings so that is likely to change to some degree and obviously won't take into account 2021 lockdown). Their way of thinking about the entire situation is far too black and white and grabbing at details to push their beliefs with them being unable to look at a bigger picture and all the parts rather than those that just directly affect them.

I imagine their obsession with flu deaths though will mean they are much more aware of how damaging flu can be and they'll be taking infection control measures to prevent spread and outbreaks in the years to come? Of course not, as soon as COVID and the vaccine doesn't have any impact on their little lives they will have absolutely no regards for any of the populations they claim to be fighting for now. Mental health will be something for the 'weak minded', cancer in anyone other than themselves or their direct relatives 'who cares?'. They are the most self-absorbed people I think I've ever come across and the only 'causes' worth their time are those that directly impact them.

Reactions: 12
Been a lurker for a little while, now a first time poster! Hello all! Firstly what I don’t understand with these troofers is why they repeatedly tell people the msm is bullshit and not to believe a word of it yet if it’s an article that suits their agenda, they share it and declare they told us so lols. As for liey, never seen someone so ‘healthy and pure’ look so fucking ill..she looks like she’d snap in half if the wind picked up a little more. As for telling people to stop taking the contraceptive pill, i thought she didnt want other people to tell us what we put into our bodies so why is she? Shut the fuck up ellie hun The hypocrisy makes my teeth itch as does her PHD in fucking wankyology.

standupsitdown

Chatty Member
That Ellie Grey is the one who was spouting about salons and magna carter during lockdown last year wasn’t she?

It doesn’t matter if you don’t trust the government at least trust the scientists!
No no no, don’t trust the scientists, trust a twenty-something year old no mark from Hastings who is qualified in and has achieved precisely zero, except in her own imagination! You know it makes sense, especially when it comes to the health of you and your children. If you get the chance to hand her over some of your hard earned cash, even better!! 👍👍👍

nosey_cow

VIP Member
So adding lieys followers to the insta is a mixed bag. I added maybe 20-30 of them. Two have kicked off, three have messaged to say they have seen the light.

nosey_cow

VIP Member
Whats happened to that nurse who wants to be famous? Whats she doing nowadays?
darning her well worn uniform?

Ok team. Let’s see if we can find the company that Liey is using for her white label products.
It should be easy as the screenshot she posted has the company logo in the background.

FOUNNND IT

Here is the supplier

How it works;

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart

HulaHannah

VIP Member
Why do they want the world to burn? I don't get it. If there was a blackout, where none had Internet access or communication tools for any significant length of time it'll not be fun. I don't know why some of them are so fucking excited for disaster!!

The last comment in the attached screenshot is just so weird
Do they not realise that if they wanted blackouts they could literally block and heavily limit Internet access, and it would likely affect much more than platforms all owned by a single American platform Facebook? Twitter, TikTok, the rest of the bloody Internet all still there for them...the only reason they've noticed it is because their entire pathetic and delusional existence revolves around them willingly giving all their info to one of the biggest data collectors in the world and being fed more delusion in response!

Reactions: 11