Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Northernoik2020

VIP Member
As if she’s actually doing that! She’s obsessed with the follower numbers. What she really means is she can’t afford to buy followers anymore
And setting up PTTP - again…. To do what? Liey, for crying out fucking loud. Here’s a plan for you:

Newspaper or equivalent.
Situations vacant.
Find something you can do - now keep it realistic, don’t be pretending you’re a fucking brain surgeon - stick with what you know…….
Send your CV off.
Wait for the job interview.
Blow them away with your amazingness.
Start earning a living, paying some tax, perhaps some bills?
Sounds like a plan? Good good.

Awwwww - and she wants suggestions for a name………. Lying Cunts R Us?

• Haha
Reactions: 9

nosey_cow

VIP Member
Why do they want the world to burn? I don't get it. If there was a blackout, where none had Internet access or communication tools for any significant length of time it'll not be fun. I don't know why some of them are so fucking excited for disaster!!

The last comment in the attached screenshot is just so weird
Oh god. To quote Wanky

‘It’s happening, it really is, it’s happening’

• Haha

nosey_cow

VIP Member
I thought she excelled in everything? She’s even shit at lying 🤣🤣
Did you not see, when her daughter was in the Liespital she had Lieingitis and was seen by a Dr of Lies. They liegratated Liey on her amazing knowlies of Lies and said that they had never met another Liar who had done so much Liesearch. After that they handed in their Lies and decided that being a doctor of Lies was no longer for them as Liey has livinced them otherwise. Now they run a Lienstagram account and sell Lies Plus and Lierbalife to their followlies.

• Haha

HulaHannah

VIP Member
The way they gush over old Monotone Mark Sexton is embarrassing,

2 more that can be added to the list;

“Mark as an ex-copper demonstrates a surprisingly ignorant appreciation for criminology/evidence law.”

“Mark is a dopey cunt.”
'Mark has written a book relevant to this, prior to this' sounds like someone has something to sell...

If anyone’s struggling to get hold of Ellie’s template letters it’s ok, Qrazy Marie has got your back…
At least she realises they are sheep! Templates for debt collectors...that will get people so far...do they not realise that while you may not have to engage with debt collection agencies when debt is initially sold, the companies could all just get smarter and go for High Court judgements a lot earlier. They think they are all untouchable, but what they don't realise is they just are not all that important and eventually it will catch up with them! Don't pay tax now, but have fun when you may not be eligible for pensions, etc.

Ive never thought of an onlyfans account as that….

Ps we’re the government…..*falls off sofa laughing*
This has to be a favourite screenshot, the second photo... their followers aren't going to be those with intelligence and capable of critical and rational thought, their followers are all signed up to their ridiculous ways of thinking so I love the reference to "your brainwashed state" given that it is a statement that is mostly applicable to their followers. Brainwashed by a very powerful and money hungry group of people.

Anyway, I've been busy and not got on social media as much as normal to see what delusions are occurring, but wanted to share this! I ❤ him

JBrown

Chatty Member

Just for the lols. Fucking accurate though.

• Haha

FatFelix

VIP Member
Just been catching up on the last few days. I’m a bit AWOL at the minute - because my eldest and her three gorgeous little ones are over from France. So, I’m doing some normal family stuff with them. I don’t know who fuck I think I am, strutting about, being normal.
I thought the cunt count had dropped.. 🤔

• Haha

HulaHannah

VIP Member
Most liked thread name suggested by @nosey_cow

Hopefully someone may be able to do a recap here if we feel it necessary. Unfortunately I was AWOL a bit last thread so slow to catch up and with the last one focusing on loads of other people I'm a bit lost.

However, as predicted, someone couldn't stay away from Social Media (under her own name) for long, and also as predicted, it looks like she is potentially looking to use the following of gullible sheep she has created to profit from by selling supplements that are likely being bought white label while suggesting it is oh so special (group post shows she was looking for places she could buy white label supplements previously).

LukeDuke

So Remeece was due to support his anti-vax MMA mate Azi Thomas last night by singing his crappy signature tune at Azi’s title fight ring walk.
He spends 10 mins psyching himself up, walks out and then 5 seconds into his shitty track they cut the mic on him. He’s left shuffling his feet in front of everyone like he forgot the words to his own shit, made a complete tit of himself😆. He and his followers still spun it as a success, deluded twats.
Earlier in the week he made a prize tit of himself when he fell to the ground and broke down sobbing like a twat in front of a load of school kids. He explained it later that he had a godly vision of the children dying and him rescuing them. All his followers now think he’s the Messiah. Well Remeece you are not the Messiah, you are a very cunty boy!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick

Northernoik2020

VIP Member
I just went back to the 70s. Checked my paper diary, read a book, watched a bit of crap tv, called my Ma on the landline, used my typewriter 🤣🤣🤣🤣 etc etc. Wanky is getting busy, telling his cronies to stock up on food, cash etc.

And lo, this morning - as you were. Fucking idiots, the lot of em.

In other news, I got an email from Friends Reunited. It’s aged well.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8

Ladyvoyeur

Chatty Member
I absolutely love that this has found it’s way into the hands of Janey Godley. Happy Friday & enjoy, team
😊

• Haha

pootle39

Not sure if its ok to post links to YT but just seen this 90 secs of Penn and Teller on vaccines...its 11 or so years old, but couldnt be more apt right now!!

• Heart

HulaHannah

VIP Member
FFS when is she going to realise that the bloody Nuremberg Code isn't legally binding. There is no law relating to it. It wasn't even brought into medical college guidelines! There are ethics and laws surrounding consent and medical research, etc. but stop chanting Nuremberg you idiots!