Ellie Grey #14 Ellie has finally returned, clearly no lessons have been learned

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sexton and his merry bunch of Knobheads serving their fairytale papers yesterday at Bridewell Police Station, Bristol. It’s flabbergasting how delusional these time wasting twats are.
Flabbergasting is exactly the right word. I can’t believe none of the people they’ve accosted haven’t laughed in their faces & ejected them from the premises.

I guess for the majority of them- they aren’t aware of these idiots on social media & don’t really understand what’s happening until it’s already happened.

Perhaps if they’re going to make a habit of ‘serving’ Police stations, there will be some kind of internal memo that will go round & they’ll be expecting them next time. I just really want someone to tell them their papers are absolutely worthless. I bet they don’t film that.

And sorry- 3ft high evidence??!! Alrighty then 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 5
Flabbergasting is exactly the right word. I can’t believe none of the people they’ve accosted haven’t laughed in their faces & ejected them from the premises.

I guess for the majority of them- they aren’t aware of these idiots on social media & don’t really understand what’s happening until it’s already happened.

Perhaps if they’re going to make a habit of ‘serving’ Police stations, there will be some kind of internal memo that will go round & they’ll be expecting them next time. I just really want someone to tell them their papers are absolutely worthless. I bet they don’t film that.

And sorry- 3ft high evidence??!! Alrighty then 🤦🏻‍♀️
Is wasting police time allowed then? duck my life.

Reactions: 1
Hopefully this won't help his case trying to adopt a baby when the father of said baby was previously hospitalised with covid and the mother of the child is Tyler.
The child needs saving from this bleep.
I’m confused who’s tyler

Ah balls, she must have blocked me again! 🤣
She’s posting pictures of her children today. Why would you share your kids faces all the time I don’t understand it at all

Reactions: 2
Having a look at Ellies insta today….it’s been a while. That cancer tit is inflammatory isn’t it 🙄…..once again targeting the desperate and vulnerable….. I mean that’s low isn’t it…new lows! She’ll either post absolute bullshit that has no meaning what so ever … or something shocking like the cancer post. She’s really trying to push her influencer image to become almost memeable. There’s soooo sooo many people out there who do it better Ellie. If I wanted to follow a natural living influencer or a mental health account I certainly wouldn’t follow you. A narcissistic transparent grifting fraud.

m
Looks like I'm blocked even though I've never followed her, she's changed the name again though I think.
You’re not missing much, an overly filtered picture or herself barely recognisable with a caption calling herself a Phoenix from the flames 🤦🏼‍♀️ Standard Cringe worthy narcissistic me me me post as usual

m

You’re not missing much, an overly filtered picture or herself barely recognisable with a caption calling herself a Phoenix from the flames 🤦🏼‍♀️ Standard Cringe worthy narcissistic me me me post as usual
She’s massively clutching at straws - don’t think she dares make all these law degree claims etc to make herself seem credible.

Reactions: 2
The child needs saving from this bleep.
You’d think with a child to concentrate on he’d have better things to do than sit on social media stirring up divisive hate, but a quick look tells me no, he’s still bleating on with the same old shite that he was when I last looked about a year ago. China virus? So 2020. Move on Kriepy 🥱

Reactions: 4
That Ellie Grey is the one who was spouting about salons and magna carter during lockdown last year wasn’t she? Oh my she is so annoying. She’s as bad as that Sean Ward. I mean everyone is entitled to their own opinion on the vaccine whether they want it to not. I have had my first vaccine waiting to book my second. I haven’t had covid myself but lots of my family have and my dad had it the worst unfortunately he was struggling to breathe when he talked, so family members had to help him. It doesn’t matter if you don’t trust the government at least trust the scientists!

Reactions: 6
That Ellie Grey is the one who was spouting about salons and magna carter during lockdown last year wasn’t she?

It doesn’t matter if you don’t trust the government at least trust the scientists!
No no no, don’t trust the scientists, trust a twenty-something year old no mark from Hastings who is qualified in and has achieved precisely zero, except in her own imagination! You know it makes sense, especially when it comes to the health of you and your children. If you get the chance to hand her over some of your hard earned cash, even better!! 👍👍👍

Reactions: 12
Not before time, the Home Secretary (Kier Starmer said it first though) has released a statement saying that local councils should be given powers to move on anti-vaxxers who hang around or protest outside schools.

Predictably, Exposing_stupid has filmed himself having a moan up about it. He thinks that it means they are ‘making waves’ & should carry on doing what they’re doing. Yeah, you crack on with your ‘pro-choice’ rhetoric that involves scaremongering children & intimidating school staff.

I for one would LOVE to see this mouthy twit being arrested. If you have to bully & intimidate (your MP, son’s headteacher, TV presenters), to get your ‘message’ across, perhaps it’s time to consider whether you really are on the right side of history?…..

7B960E66-CA43-4425-9A93-22957B2AD086.jpeg
F12AF812-1D83-49FE-8E49-FC3E89C9FE9F.jpeg

Attachments

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.