Ellie Grey #14 Ellie has finally returned, clearly no lessons have been learned

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Guys, I am bleeping raging here. That nut job Chaves and his bastard cronies, have just ‘served’ Colchester hospital. This is ridiculous. These people cannot be allowed to continue doing this tit.

Just wandering into hospitals, no masks, just freely pissing about all over the show. I am so bleeping angry. That poor girl in black, she told Freeman to put it down on the desk and he bleeping insisted that she take it from his grubby little hands.

Where the duck are the security guards????? Why are groups of cunts just allowed to wander around a hospital acting like bleeping pricks?

Attachments

• Angry
Reactions: 15
Guys, I am bleeping raging here. That nut job Chaves and his bastard cronies, have just ‘served’ Colchester hospital. This is ridiculous. These people cannot be allowed to continue doing this tit.

Just wandering into hospitals, no masks, just freely pissing about all over the show. I am so bleeping angry. That poor girl in black, she told Freeman to put it down on the desk and he bleeping insisted that she take it from his grubby little hands.

Where the duck are the security guards????? Why are groups of cunts just allowed to wander around a hospital acting like bleeping pricks?
Bunch of cunts. If they’d turned up at my workplace, that man could’ve insisted all he liked- there’s no way I’d take anything from him. Who do they think they are?

Also, it riles me that they always have to film everything. One saving grace I suppose is that it is at least evidence, if it were required, of the level of harassment these numbskulls are subjecting people to…….

I know this lot claim they don’t pay any attention to MSM, but we all know they do, because they’re quick enough to use a headline to their advantage when it suits. It would be really helpful if someone, preferably a legal someone in the public eye would make it abundantly clear via some sort of big announcement that these bleeping NOLs are worth JACK tit in the eyes of the law. And soon.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Bunch of cunts. If they’d turned up at my workplace, that man could’ve insisted all he liked- there’s no way I’d take anything from him. Who do they think they are?

Also, it riles me that they always have to film everything. One saving grace I suppose is that it is at least evidence, if it were required, of the level of harassment these numbskulls are subjecting people to…….

I know this lot claim they don’t pay any attention to MSM, but we all know they do, because they’re quick enough to use a headline to their advantage when it suits. It would be really helpful if someone, preferably a legal someone in the public eye would make it abundantly clear via some sort of big announcement that these bleeping NOLs are worth JACK tit in the eyes of the law. And soon.
The thing is, sharing it online once they’ve done it. Surely they can’t be allowed to do that? Filming themselves playing silly buggers is fine, let them crack on, but if someone came into my office, tried to ‘serve’ me and shoved a phone camera in my face, they’d be picking pieces of it from out of their arseholes for a good few days.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The thing is, sharing it online once they’ve done it. Surely they can’t be allowed to do that? Filming themselves playing silly buggers is fine, let them crack on, but if someone came into my office, tried to ‘serve’ me and shoved a phone camera in my face, they’d be picking pieces of it from out of their arseholes for a good few days.
breaches all sorts of data protection regs.

aww Liey has deleted her post. Gutted. We got so much traffic on the page.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Well done @VeritasMS for keeping the photographic records of when all the trash convened.

This photo makes me shudder, makes my blood run cold. Grifting royalty, right there..you can tell by their smug faces that they felt unstoppable, the power was in their hands, riding that COVID wave. Oh how things change. I’d pity them if I felt they deserved it; they don’t. The only thing they deserve is each other.

9A492ECB-BE5D-435F-8C63-872B82CD271F.jpeg

• Sick
Reactions: 5
Anyone else wonder if ElLIE really has got a job? She's thrown in a few times how she has a full time job and mentioned again about taking a day off work for her birthday. Personally I think she's made it up to appear less of a grifter. Might possibly have picked up a few hours working somewhere but most likely not working at all.

Reactions: 4
Anyone else wonder if ElLIE really has got a job? She's thrown in a few times how she has a full time job and mentioned again about taking a day off work for her birthday. Personally I think she's made it up to appear less of a grifter. Might possibly have picked up a few hours working somewhere but most likely not working at all.
Like her whole life I reckon it’s made up. She’s blocked me now but I used to see people question certain things on her posts & she was always there to reply or to delete the comments, even though she rarely goes in her comments now 🤥

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I didn’t see it what was it
she posted a screenshot from the insta. Which made all of her followers come to it. 75% of who were only on Ellie’s page to watch the car crash.

She’s now posted some flowers sent to her by a company. Imagine the only present you got on your birthday was from someone who wanted free advertising on your page. Such a sad lonely life.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
she posted a screenshot from the insta. Which made all of her followers come to it. 75% of who were only on Ellie’s page to watch the car crash.

She’s now posted some flowers sent to her by a company. Imagine the only present you got on your birthday was from someone who wanted free advertising on your page. Such a sad lonely life.
Hahahha what a clown. Notice the only stories of people wishing her a happy birthday are her mates from being a weirdo on Instagram. No family no life long none wanna be conster friends. sad really

THIS

Attachments

Reactions: 3
Hahahha what a clown. Notice the only stories of people wishing her a happy birthday are her mates from being a weirdo on Instagram. No family no life long none wanna be conster friends. sad really

THIS
also. Where are her kids? On her bday. I mean you would have them wouldn’t you. Where are the photos of cute handmade cards & a bunch of daisys that they got her.

oh. That’s right. They live with their dad.

Found her other account…..

Attachments

Reactions: 3
Are you in charge of temperature checks at your workplace?

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Christ how much does Aron’s ex Kayleigh earn as a chef?

She’s forever posting pictures of her tits alongside some overpriced cocktail somewhere in London….

Tattlers does anyone have a post from Lieys Facebook where she’s asking for a solicitor for family court please? 🙏🏼

Her follower count is dropping. Either people are removing her or she’s spending her birthday removing followers from her page. Sound fun.
I’ve had a quick look through my screenshots, found This, reference court case not the one asking for solicitor though unfortunately

Attachments

Reactions: 1
Are you in charge of temperature checks at your workplace?
I am now.

Christ how much does Aron’s ex Kayleigh earn as a chef?

She’s forever posting pictures of her tits alongside some overpriced cocktail somewhere in London….
The burning question: does she have any clothing that actually fits?

Can anyone explain why these cunts are so obsessed with Black’s law?

Attachments

Last edited:
Can anyone explain why these cunts are so obsessed with Black’s law?
Because they don't actually understand any of it, if they did they would realise it is a US dictionary...so reckon they are just spitting out crap they've read on FB from an American troofer, high school drop out, who has a copy but is incapable of actually interpreting what is said in the dictionary and their misunderstanding has them thinking it backs up the nonsense arguments.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.